Aberrant: Stargate Universe - Table Talk - General OOC Thread.

Mr Fox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As to 23 we have been chatting behind the scenes. It was Sam's turn to get in the ring but he is going to need a post from the Major to prod him in there. I have been holding back at Long's request. And its been a busy week. Im sure I can cook up an interim post but I am essentially going to be working, afk for the rest of the weekend. Will resume posting next week.

Happy V-Day everyone! bananahump

Cool. I'm just concerned that things not get bogged down in what is essentially the intro phase of the story.

It is essential that your teams function as a unit and act like a SG team once out on missions. That being said you guys don't have to actually do training posts other that just getting organized and introduced to each other. Don't get so wrapped up in sparring and all that business if it is not your thing. The idea is to enjoy yourselves in a game and if all the stuff SG21 is doing is not your thing then that is ok. Those guys are just nutz with the job they are doing and how much they are getting into the setup phase.

So with that said, I want to set a time limit on how long I will wait before starting you guys on missions. I will give everyone until the 23rd to wrap up the Training sessions. You can of course finish before then.

You also have a 1 week Leave that can be RP'd if you so choose. The missions can start before you guys wrap up writing about your leave, you just need to make sure not to cause continuity errors. No starting a mission that chronologically happens after your leave, but then writing in your leave story that you get into a car wreck and die. That sort of thing. smile

During your leave you are allowed to go off base, but leaving the continental United States is not allowed.

Having said all of that. I do have a series of 3 missions each for each team already mapped out. They will start with what are intended to be easy missions, but if handled properly should lead you to your next mission, and from there to your final one.

The missions are all in the Stargate theme and will be much like what you would see as an episode of the show. They also have their own objectives. In other words you guys won't all be doing the same thing just on different teams. The missions themselves are unique and will vary widely.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
You can go ahead and post in SG24's thread. You just got a transfer to a different team.

Speaking of the teams. Things have somewhat slowed down with SG23 and 24. Do you guys need anything from me, or was it just a busy week for you guys?

I'm just waiting on everyone else. On vacation next week, so I will be available a lot for posting. Also, just about done with a prequel fic 'bout Vinny.

Originally Posted By: Kyria Thea
Guys, there are people that are in the middle of watching the show. Please keep spoiler questions to PM's. Please. frown

It's ok. Spoilers have to happen. But that was a shock, as I really like the character. Like I got violent when I saw another doctor on-screen for a moment. All I could think was, "She's there - why isn't she asking the smart questions?!" :P Yeah, I always pull for the brainy brunettes. laugh

Sorry about that. Yes, some people are just now watching Season 1 so please don't post about things like O'Neil and Teal'c messy gay love affair and break up in season 12. smile

J/K there is no season 12. But please no spoilers. You can always PM me or Mala if you have a question.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Sorry about that. Yes, some people are just now watching Season 1 so please don't post about things like O'Neil and Teal'c messy gay love affair and break up in season 12. smile

Man... you made my cold, little heart flutter with this statement. Then you dashed my hopes. I am all for teh Gay. I'm sure that interesting things can be done with that Gou'ald pouch...

Archived