Aberrant: 200X - 200X Writer Census

Nova OOC

Hi all. In order to prevent irregularities in voting, writers exceeding the character limit, or banned writers from sneaking into the setting, a census is necessary.

Every writer participating in the 200X setting please identify yourself in a meaningful way, and list your characters, mentioning which are 2018 reboots and which are original creations. This top post will be updated as writers add their information.

The list of writers:

Nova_OOC: The crazy fool who dreamed up 200X and one of the three moderators. Characters: Nova "Flicker" Madigan (2018 reboot)

Seph_OOC: Also a moderator. Characters: Gerad Donighal (2018 reboot, aka William Reed, aka Odysseus), Henry James "Cain" Yeager (2018 reboot of Avenger)

Mr. Fox: Also a moderator. Characters: Daniel Fox (original)

Soma: Ausrine Vasilauskiute (original), Kazuo Kanai (aka Kurusu, original)

Pandora: Regan "Pandora" McLachlan (2018 reboot), Sujatmi Rais (2018 reboot), Irini "Nightfall" Mikhailova (2018 reboot), Anne "Rapture" Joy (original)

Rena Morgan: Wargear (2018 reboot), Rena Morgan (original)

Drew / Alex_OOC: Noel Christopher "Maverick" Hayley (original), Tobias Sampajanna" Joy (original).

Hyoseph: Zer0 (original), Praxis (original), Mr. Smith (original, deleted from the setting in a negotiated deal)

Kim: Juri "Salamander" Mcclendon (2018 reboot), X (2018 reboot)

Davian Layton: Davian Layton (original), Eve (original)

Revenant: Revenant (2018 reboot), Contessa Danae (2018 reboot)

White Rat: Dr. Robert White (2018 reboot, The White Rat)

Blood Tiger: Blood Tiger (2018 reboot), Dozer (original)

Craig: Vile Bill (2018 reboot)

Michael McGee: Roxanne Richardson (aka Vixen, 2018 reboot), Miranda Skye (original), Knockout (2018 reboot)

Carver: Sean McCline (2018 reboot), Jael Carver (2018 reboot), Alexis Layton (original)

Xeno: Kevlar (original)

Kris: Wakinyan (Daniel Thunderhawk, 2018 reboot)

Jack: The Witch (2018 reboot), Greyson (2018 reboot)

Jordan Rossi: Jason Grant (2018 reboot), Spartan (2018 reboot), and soon to be reintroduced Jordan Rossi (2018 reboot)

Justin: Ryusei "Long" Hideyoshi (2018 reboot), Kaien Hirota (2018 reboot of Shen-Khan)

James: Everyman (original), Neil Preston (2018 reboot), Doc Aeon (2018 reboot)

Zack: Pensar, (aka Dr. Adrian Mendoza, original)

Vivi: Fianna (2018 reboot of Artemis), Emma Grace (original)

Thomas: Sakurako Hideyoshi (2018 reboot of Endeavor)

The list of characters who need to be claimed:

Jasmine Gentian

Back to the big organ-grinder in my head, I guess.

I'm actually having kind of a hard time.

I keep coming up with game characters...but this isn't for games, it's for stories. I make a character, then realize I don't really have a story for it...so it goes nowhere.

So I dunno. We'll see if I get an idea or not.

This is Vivi.

Fianna is mine (reboot of Artemis from 2018), as is Emma Grace (original.)

Addendum: I was under the impression that only one new (original) character could be created within the first 30 days of the new era, and the second afterward per the 200X Bible, but if this list is correct, a couple of people have already created two.

Was this an oversight, or am I misinterpreting the rule? Here's what I'm talking about.

Quote:
There is no limit to the number of rebooted 2018 characters who may be written into the 200X era. This is by design to encourage re-imaginings of the 2018 characters. Each writer will be limited to no more than one new character to be created within the first thirty days of the new era. Additional new characters may be introduced at the rate of no more than one per calendar year per writer, including 2008. New character credits do not roll over into subsequent years.

Archived