Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - Quick background question for the PCs

I haven't put much thought at all into Eli's family. For posterity, let's say they're both still alive, but estranged - he's lost touch with them ever since leaving home, nearly a decade ago. And their names are Tobias and Cecile Stone. And he was an only child. ::blush

USN PM2 Stephen Keir and Mary Keir - Parents

- Both died April 19, 2007 - car accident

Sheryl Bell - Sister

- Born June 23, 2004

- Adopted by Russel and Cindi Bell at age 3.

Samantha Brass - Guardian

- Period: October 2016 - February 2018

- Detective, Brass Detective Agency, SF, CA.

Shoumao Feng - Guardian Ad Litem

- Period: Sept 2014 - Oct 2016

- Current Location: San Francisco, CA.

Ron & Cathy Baker - Guardian

- Period: March 3 - May 14, 2014

- Ron Served a 6 years of 8 year sentence for 2 counts child molestation

- Cathy served a 4 year sentence for 1 count child molestation.

- Ron received probation after serving 75% of sentence.

- Both listed as a Sex Offender.

- Current location: Baltimore, Md.

Diane & Donald Weis - Guardian

- Period: July 2010-March 2014

-Current location: Baltimore, Md.

Thom and Janet Stover - Guardian

- Period: June 2007 - July 2010

- Current Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Does this help?

-Ex

Bah.... I know I've mentioned names of Jonathan's friends in a couple posts, maybe family, but the forum has neither a search function nor a way to view all my posts, so I'll worry about this when I'm not tired from work.

Actually, it has both. Search function is at the top of each page, next to Help. And you can find all of a member's posts by clicking on their name to get to their Profile, then click on Profile Options for the submenu that gives you Find Members Posts.

Actually, it has both. Search function is at the top of each page, next to Help. And you can find all of a member's posts by clicking on their name to get to their Profile, then click on Profile Options for the submenu that gives you Find Members Posts.

Oh.

So, anyway.... Jonathan's parents, Amber and Eric Dearborn, were fundamentalist Christians. Amber died 7 years ago, and Eric and Jonathan are no longer on speaking terms. He has an older sister, Helen, who he still talks to occasionally. She's agnostic, but goes to church occasionally in order to stay on good terms with dad.

Esteban is an only child. His parents are detailed in the description thread. His grandparents are still alive and his extended family (several aunts and uncles and a plethora of cousins) still resides in Spain. During college, his newfound freedoms and belieifs estranged him from his traditional and straight-laced upbringing. Since his eruption he has never looked back. While his father is too stern a man to admit it, both he and his wife miss their son terribly and long for his return. Were he to reveal his Nova status they would be shocked and concerned, though not as fearful as Esteban would imagine. They have actually adapted quite well to the Nova-age, mostly due to the public relations of Catholic novox sensation, Alejandra. There is a small shrine to her next to the larger installation for the virgin mother in their home in the hills of San Jose.

Sorry about taking so long.

Ash's Immediate family...

Ash has no idea who his parents are and was raised in an orphanage. If he has siblings he has no idea.

(So you all know, I had picked up a random background book after I made Ash that I used for his family. Appropriate, isen't it?)

Paul Blue is currently 25. He erupted when he was 19. He is the oldest of 3 children.

Father: Paul Blue: Age 50. Farmer.

Mother: Mary Blue: Age 48. Farmer.

Brother: Mark Blue: Three years younger than Paul (age 22, attending a University of the ST’s choice seeking a Biology Degree). Unmarried.

Sister: “Sam” (Samantha) Blue: Six years younger than Paul (age 19). Unmarried.

Currently trying to break into the actress/model business, I assume in LA.

Sam has played up the ‘my brother is a nova’ bit to get a few bit parts.

She also had Paul clear up some mild acne scaring about a year ago… which may have lead to her current endeavors.

Cousin/Best Friend: David Blue. David is a year older than Paul and is married with a kid on the way. He works at the nuclear power plant where Paul erupted.

Other people/things of note:

• All four of his grandparents are dead and have been dead since before his eruption.
  • Paul has a dozen or more cousins, mostly back home.
  • Paul has a love/annoyance relationship with his home town. The short story is that while he’s pretty much loved as ‘the guy who made it’, this also means that every time he goes back he gets swamped with “can you do this” requests from his relatives. In some ways it’s gotten worse over the years since he used to have to explain that he could heal people or control the weather, and now that he actually can do those things there is the general impression that ‘all novas can do anything’ (there is also the impression that all novas are made of money).

• 6 months later...

Guo Zhenglai's relatives:

Guo Xiaowang, Father: deceased (1913)

Guo He, Mother: deceased (1913)

Guo Tienpei, Uncle: deceased (1933)

Guo Lien, Aunt: deceased (1937)

Chang Dao Men, first Wife: deceased (1975)

Guo (Zhang) Jurong Chan, second Wife: deceased (2008)

Guo Ping, son: (1942-43), deceased

Guo He Ma, daughter: (1944-46), deceased

Archived