Merry Christmas!!

Asbjørn

I didn't sign up for the card exchange program, because I'm lousy at writing cards... So here's my way of sending you all a greeting:

::xmas ::xmas ::xmas

Merry Christmas, everybody!!

::xmas2 ::xmas2 ::xmas2

Tomorrow I'm off to visit my parents for the holidays, and won't be back on my usual daily net-rythm until around new years eve. It might even be as long as past that and all the way into next year ::blink , but I'm not sure I'll survive that... ::wacko

See ya! ::bigsmile ::thumbsup ::xmas2

Hopefully everyone should be receiving their EON cards from the exchange pretty soon. Only 1 person that signed up was overseas, everyone else was CONUS so it shouldn't be a problem.

Merry Christmas to all of you out there! ::biggrin

Just to let you all know, I'll be in Hawaii for New Year's and such, probably no net access while I'm there; probably won't see me online for about a week or so.

Hey, merry Christmas, everyone! ::xmas ::jedi ::downmal (Hey, I hadn't used that one in a while).

God bless us, every one but Archer for going to Hawaii and Ayre for living in a way cool warm place all along, and anyone else who's warmer than me right now. ::ohcrap ::wink ::tongue

Merry Xmas from me and my goldfish. If I had a goldfish. I did, he would say- "bob. bob. bob. bob." Which, roughly translated means- "Oh no not the castle again." ::xmas

Only 2 more days to go now, probably will be to busy stuffing myself (and there's a lot of me to stuff) to come back online, so may your stockings be bountiful, and your broken tree lights be but a twist away from perfection. ::xmas2

Cheers with mulled wine and various whiskys (but not Jim Beam... dear god no),

SnakeEyes

P.S. Even coal's a good gift, good for warming the house. And of course, BRING ON THE SNOW!

I'm off to my Parentals after a brief stint at work tomorrow. Yet more rumours of a white Christmas are buzzing in the ether. But being England I expect the usual rain and wind.

But it just makes being inside with a belly full of turkey and a glass of fine single malt all the better.

Merry Christmas, my fine Eon-ites, and have yourselves a great New Year!

May the taint-monkeys miss your house entirely and may you erupt in an entirely festive manner. ::chillbeer ::chillbeer ::squid ::chillbeer ::chillbeer

And can I just say... ::archerrules

I did have a plan for a Christmas special for my Players. An archaic Z-Wave engine briefly creates a real live Santa, and he enlists them to deliver presents across the globe and teach the Nova Age the true meaning of Christmas.

Perhaps it's just me but I chuckle at the thought of the world's premier cell of super-anarchists dressed up as elves.

No white christmas for this year, much too warm (10° C) today. D... greenhouse effect.... ::nervous  ::smiley4

Ha, it's been a steady 10° F around here today and yesterday... and during the nights it's dipped down to -2°F. We have to wear two pairs of pants just to walk out to the car. This "white christmas" thing is over rated.

And that's real good news ezekiel, congrats.

Ha, it's been a steady 10° F around here today and yesterday... and during the nights it's dipped down to -2°F.  We have to wear two pairs of pants just to walk out to the car.  This "white christmas" thing is over rated.

And that's real good news ezekiel, congrats.

Really? Ouch. I think the coldest it's been around my area is 19.4degrees fahrenheit (-7 degrees celsius) which was last night (about 2 in the morning, my dog woke me up, so I had a walk outside in my dressing gown. It was crunchy under foot so I checked the thermometer). Most of the time it's too wet to get any colder (ah, life in the midlands).

Archived