Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

I'm cool with retconning the action, as well. I didn't know you (Joani) would have preferred we stay in the hospital and running away would have been their first instinct, that's all. I don't mind changing it at all, though.

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to grant Grav and Travis each one HP.

Grav because of the Powertheft caused by Dillinger

Travis because the Blackhammer's aren't as fast as the one that managed to escape him (I used a different template before I actually created them). He would've theoretically be able to chase it.

oh - it has come to my attention that there is some confusion about the time of day.

For everyone - it is 5 pm and about to get dark I suppose, at least if winter works the same in the US as it does in Europe. Correct me if I'm wrong about daylight, but in Europe around X-Mas it's almost dark around 5pm.

Vegas December Sunrise/Sunset Times

6:32 am

4:26 pm

6:33 am

6:34 am

6:35 am

4:25 pm

6:36 am

6:37 am

6:38 am

6:39 am

6:39 am

6:40 am

6:41 am

6:42 am

6:42 am

6:43 am

6:44 am

4:27 pm

6:44 am

6:45 am

6:46 am

4:28 pm

6:46 am

6:47 am

6:47 am

4:29 pm

6:48 am

4:29 pm

6:48 am

4:30 pm

6:49 am

4:30 pm

6:49 am

4:31 pm

6:50 am

4:32 pm

4:32 pm

4:33 pm

6:51 am

4:34 pm

4:34 pm

4:35 pm

Just as a clarification:

My last post was meant to express a bit how much Felicity is now out of her comfort zone. Depending on how things go she will "toughen up", but she's been dragged from her "safe environment", heard a lot of crazy stuff and is quite intimidated by Felicienne (Daredevil, rogue, femme fatale) and Travis (Very powerful TK, and aggressive).

Thankfully she's also too worried about what's "out there, waiting" to run off and hide. ^_^

Lolz

See... what really hurts is that Garm gets an honorable mention and there's not so much a single mention of the totally hot guy she stumbled into and has totally developed a crush on because he's the quirky heroic type who antics are cheeky and fun.

Oh how you wound me, Rebecca! I thought we had something...

Originally Posted By: Jaunt
Lolz

See... what really hurts is that Garm gets an honorable mention and there's not so much a single mention of the totally hot guy she stumbled into and has totally developed a crush on because he's the quirky heroic type who antics are cheeky and fun.

Oh how you wound me, Rebecca! I thought we had something...

She's not afraid of you! isn't that honorable mention enough? laugh

Public Service Announcement:

I'll be on vacation from Monday the 23rd till Monday the 30th. I won't be at home or near any computer with I-Net Access from Thursday the 26th till Sunday the 29th... BUT I will have my truste iPad and iPhone with me, which allows me to access the net.

We're going to spent a few days at a resort somewhere in the north of Germany with the kids and my In-Laws and depending on our activities there I may have time around the evening hours to check the site and post where I'm needed. If not I'll let you know.

I expect to maintain enough activity to keep things rolling, though.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for my late neglect of updates.

Let me explain:

1.) I was on vacation and now I'm again on vacation - till end of june btw.

2.) I'm in the process of moving to a new apartment. Next week I will be busy doing the floors of our new home, after that I have to fix up another room (my own hobby cellar).

3.) I've focused on two new projects - one of which I will put on ice for the time being - the other is joining 200x. I know I should be focusing more on my own games as ST/GM but sometimes I need some distraction and Fahrenheit is one of my favourite PCs ... so I apologize if things are running a bit slow for the next weeks.

Don't worry - consider it a "summer break" - depending on how "done" I am after *work* - if I feel like it I will post - if not, I will hang out in chat and keep in touch with you all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok folks,

I'm back and will try to catch up as fast as I can. Thank you for holding out so long, but I really had no chance at all to take some time off and dedicate it to the site.

The move went more or less smoothly and Internet-access has been established which means, I'll be around again on a regular schedule (read - as usual).

Updates come this week!

I'm here and working hard on catching up. I hope to get much done today.

I understand your worries but I just have this much time in between taking care of two appartments (our old appartment needs to be cleaned up and made ready for new tenants. I still have to clean up my old cellar - the list just goes on. I'm trying to get back to regular posting and business as fast as I can and I'm positive the upcoming week will show improvement.

All I can do is apologize for the break but I had absolutely no chance or time to focus on anything related to the site.

• 5 weeks later...

I won't be able to check in a lot (if any) this week - took some time off after an extremely busy week at work and will be relaxing a bit in a location where internet access is...sparse...to say the least.

Expected to be able to check in again thursday-friday.

Archived