Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Fic Colloboration

PW will do her "snowshoe" thing as far as the Miami seaport, and fly down from there with whomever else is on the thing. She hasn't accepted a Nova-offered teleport in years, since one inexplicably had "weird interference problems", went off-course and dumped her and the teleporter in Lake Superior.

PW will do her "snowshoe" thing as far as the Miami seaport, and fly down from there with whomever else is on the thing. She hasn't accepted a Nova-offered teleport in years, since one inexplicably had "weird interference problems", went off-course and dumped her and the teleporter in Lake Superior.

Guest Anonymous

Okay I can understand PW's logic but with El having hired teleporters (and already writing people arriving as such in her intro), why the old school plane ride? How many hours of a flight is it to this unchrted islasnd?

Guest Anonymous

Okay I can understand PW's logic but with El having hired teleporters (and already writing people arriving as such in her intro), why the old school plane ride? How many hours of a flight is it to this unchrted islasnd?

It's more fun this way. Don't worry - we're not going to drag this out. No one wants to hold up El's party.

Do me a favor; next time you're posting anonymously, could you sign your post so we know who we're talking to? Thanks!

It's more fun this way. Don't worry - we're not going to drag this out. No one wants to hold up El's party.

Do me a favor; next time you're posting anonymously, could you sign your post so we know who we're talking to? Thanks!

Archived