Mutants & Masterminds: Harmony City - Around the Water Cooler -- OOC Table Talk

Dawn OOC

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PL 10. I'm not outlawing anything, but I'd like to work with you on the various arrays possible. Magic is possible, given the proxmity of the Bermuda Triangle.

We are not using wealth - use Equipment and Device for stuffs.

Fictions are allowed - one that advances your character's story or backstory will be rewarded with PP.

Anything else?

So I suppose it IS back. Wicked. Are we picking up where we left off, or starting over from the beginning? Either way I'll get a sheet up soon as I can.

Same basic themes as last time - heavy levels of Transform, some illusion magic, maybe summons and create object. Vixen is an instinctive mage, so she'd contrast well with a more learned one.

Also someone might want to poke Chosen and tell him to move this bak to active if it's restarting.

Hi C, count me in as I said in Chat this afternoon (my time).

Initial concept will be Dwarfstar - a physicist who had an accident at a cyclotron and ended up with a bit of Density stuff, FF, flight and energy blasts. Based on an old Champions charcter I had briefly smile

Originally Posted By: Dave ST
I'd be interested, if there's still room. Since my ItB Character is pretty much never going to move anywhere, I'd like to do something that doesn't require me running it. smile

Sure, the more the merrier. So you'll be doing Jaunt?

Originally Posted By: Rorx
Hi C, count me in as I said in Chat this afternoon (my time).

Initial concept will be Dwarfstar - a physicist who had an accident at a cyclotron and ended up with a bit of Density stuff, FF, flight and energy blasts. Based on an old Champions charcter I had briefly smile

Looks cool. Get the sheet to me as soon as you can.

Originally Posted By: Dave ST
I dunno. I'll maybe play one of my Ice Cream Dream Team characters.

Miss Yissippi Mudd, Rocky Rodes, or The Chunky Monky...

Who knows. I'll ponder...

I would advise against cold-based foods; this is the tip of Florida, otherwise known as the muggy, moist tip of Satan's penis. Perhaps a character that won't melt would be more fun? wink

I've added a photo to Ditto's profile and some personality tid-bits.

Ditto is not a hard guy to get info on, so I'm not really tagging his stuff as IC or OOC.

Are we already a team, or are we going through the meeting process? And anyone seen Vixen?

I was going to start you guys on the team, just formed, and just getting your first briefing from your H-City liasion. If you want to do 'moving into the tower' stories, that would be a great subject for a fiction. You can assume that you know who your teammates are, and maybe you chit-chatted with them in the hallways. So you're a team on paper, but you don't have cohesion yet.

Those who want to have private ID's need to accept a consulting agreement with Harmony City. Those with public ids can be out and out hired.

And just to be sure all know - if you give me a list of at least 3 complications for your character, you can earn 1 PP.

Hey Max, perhaps I should change Dwarfstar's background so that it was the same accident that gave him his powers and killed/transformed Tessa? After all it seems unlikely they would have two major accidents in the same Dept in only a year or so.

We could do that, sure. Right now I have that accident happening 2 years ago, but that time is arbitrary...I don't mind changing it around some.

Another thing...if Dwarfstar is/was an astronomer, you might want to give him some knowledge skills. smile

Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Another thing...if Dwarfstar is/was an astronomer, you might want to give him some knowledge skills. smile

He and I talked about - the knowledge grouping of 'Physical Sciences' covers astronomy. As well as other hard sciences, save for the life sciences.

Since we're going to be starting with a mission-based thread to kick things off, maybe we should have a seperate "how we came to meet" thread set a few days or weeks before? Give us a chance to get to know each other. Have us all showing up for superhero tryouts.

If you'd rather start with how you guys met, I'd be happy to have that be the first thread. I just figured that with a super hero game, you'd like to be doing super hero stuff. However, this is your guy's game - I want to tell the story for the game you want to be in.

Let me know how you want to start, and that'll be how we start. I'm easy (no jokes, anyone *looks at Ditto/Dave*).

Archived