World of Darkness: Attrition - The Quotes Thread

William Rose

Cause one of these is needed for quotes from chat and fictions ....

(13:24:35) (Vivi): (Dave) Sweetie... Your character is the least manly guy in WODA right now. He's the only one getting penetrated by his girlfriend.

Antoine (in chat): Fuck it, I'm gonna fuckin' tackle the fat putrid bitch!

(11:53:41) (jameson): if/when I go vamp/mage/ww/zombie/mummy/frankenfish I want it to be part of a good story arc

(11:53:42) (Amber): (Declan) Working on it. Depends on what he wants to say to her face.

(11:53:50) (Sarah_O'Neally): @Declan: we've got one man-eater running 'round. Let's not make another. :P

(11:53:56) (Vivi): (jameson) That's it. You're going to be a frankenfish now.

(11:54:01) (Vivi): I'll even write the story arc.

(12:02:27) (jameson): (whispers) I'm not above accepting bribes of extra exp to stay mortal BTW wink

(13:27:17) (Vivi): I have no idea how Morgan will handle seeing someone with a severed spine.

(13:27:22) (Vivi): Not well, probably.

(13:22:17) (jameson): "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a Werewolf throwing a vampire at you!"

(13:22:24) (Vivi): Yes!

(13:22:50) (Declan): lol

(13:22:50) (jameson): A vampire holding a mage!

Posted for posterity!

(13:38:42) (Vivi): (jameson) We were discussing giving one out as a prize for the Christmas writing contest, actually.

(13:38:54) (jameson): lol

(13:39:22) (jameson): I call dibs on the story title "Santa's Slay"

(13:43:28) (Just_Amber): I call 'Santa Claws'

(12:53:30) (Declan): I have an idea for Antoine. He could be a hunter, right? But a liberal sort of hunter who believes that not all supernaturals are outright evil and irredeemable. He forms the Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society. C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. for short.

(12:54:09) (Declan) humbly thanks Rob Grant and Doug Naylor for that one

04:45:02) (Cohen): Hey Luna, whats with the nick if your some 40 year old dude?

(04:45:43) (Frankie): (Lady_Luna)yeah seeing how your in your parent's basement I guess you think your pretty safe

(04:45:50) (Lady_Luna): (Cohen) I'm an internet pervert, didn't you know? I sit in my parents' basement jerking off to the thought of hot, juicy young guys.

Keep in mind ladies and gentleman, this is for quotes you read in fictions too! If someone writes something that you feel should be immortalized, put it here!

Just format it so we know where it came from, like:

"Again, you seem confused. My apologies if I made you feel as if you, in some way, had a choice. You don't. The results of this have already been predetermined, the only factor under your control is whether you do as I have instructed, or I make you." - Lucien talking to Declan's boss, It's All About Control

This way both the author and the fiction get a little credit and it could encourage outside parties to read the whole fic, which could get them interested, and we can expand (hopefully). smile

• 4 months later...

This made me pee.

(19:49:30) (Dave): (Dec) But you've given away your location, now fucking die! *werewolf ninjas lead by Chow-yun Fat spring from the bushes*

(19:50:16) (Dec): (Dave) Aha! Lured in by my crocodile tears! *hooks up his wire-fighting rig and dons mirrorshades. Cue the Awesome Fight Music*

(19:50:31) (Adrian): Great. Adrian calls Declan and Declan's out playing with the woodchucks.

(19:50:48) (Frank): In a raincoat no less

From "Looking Down the Rabbit Hole":

Adrian: Oneca seemed to be on fire and Declan was trying to smother the flames - or that's what he would verify to Morgan if he ever saw her again and she asked.

Oneca: Oneca went down easily as Declan pounced her...

They made me LOL. laugh

I had to put this in here: chairfall

(15:40:08) (Grayscale): Durn, there goes the backdoor way of trying to find out what's going on.

(15:41:26) (Dec): (Grayscale) Yeah, Lucien and Declan already explored the backdoor way. Vivi's writing the slash-fic for Carver

(15:41:33) (Dec): laugh

(15:41:36) (jameson): ...

(15:41:39) (Sarah_O'Neally): hehehe

(15:41:45) (Grayscale): LOL

(15:41:52) (jameson): Lucien and Declan explored the "backdoor way" eh?

(15:41:58) (Sarah_O'Neally): Not exactly my kinda fare, but yeah.

(15:42:18) (Dec): (jameson) Yup. Declan was at Lucien's back door at 1am

(15:42:24) (jameson): I think I chose the right time to bow out of WoDA then

(15:42:26) (Grayscale): Vivi, would ghosts have been affected by the soul cry?

(15:42:38) (Dec): (jameson) The housekeeper helped him in

(15:42:51) (Grayscale): firedevil

(15:43:11) (jameson): oh it was a 3 way backdoor break in?

(15:43:33) (Dec): (jameson) Well, 4 way. But the bodyguard just watched in disbelief

(15:43:47) (jameson): shocked

(15:44:08) (Dec): But we don't have enough people for what needs doing, so Dec's calling everyone in to join them

(15:44:19) (Grayscale): Except me.

(15:44:37) (Grayscale): cool

(15:44:40) (jameson): umm ...

(15:44:42) (Dec): (Grayscale) He would if he knew you'd be interested in Lucien's backdoor

(15:44:49) (Grayscale): lol

(15:45:02) (jameson): yeah I think I hear my sanity calling

(15:45:09) ChatBot: (jameson) is now known as (jameson_fleeing).

(15:45:18) (Grayscale): Really.... can you send mine back with cookies?

(15:45:22) (jameson_fleeing): AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(15:45:30) (Sarah_O'Neally) waits patiently for Wisdom to move forward... and for Eaten Warm to get to the nest fighty part. smile

(15:45:59) (Dec): (jameson) The really bad thing is that at some point, the werewolves might need to shift shape. That could cause some concern from the other participants

(15:46:06) (Sarah_O'Neally): @jameson_fleeing: Insanity takes it's toll. Please have exact change.

(15:46:32) (Dec): I mean, in Gauru shape Dec might not fit through the back door. He might need to widen the frame.

(15:46:41) (Grayscale): shocked

The wonderful thing about Rahu, is Rahu are wonderful things.

Their tops are made out of rubber; Their bottoms are made out of springs!

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Rahu is Dec's the only one!

Rahu are cuddly fellas. Rahu are awfully sweet.

Ev'ryone else is jealous. That's why I repeat and repeat:

Oh the wonderful thing about Rahu, is Rahu are wonderful chaps!

They're loaded with vim and with vigor; They love to leap in your laps!

They're jumpy, bumpy, clumpy, thumpy, Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

But the most wonderful thing about Rahu is Dec's the only one!

- Vivi

From OOC (mostly) chat:

[sarah O'Neally] 12:31 pm: Oh good, jameson's here. I was getting hungry...

[jameson] 12:32 pm: ?    

[sarah O'Neally] 12:32 pm: Lesse. You're type O, right? This won't hurt a bit...

[Carver] 12:33 pm: You'll even like it!

[sarah O'Neally] 12:33 pm: Yup! It's like chocolate and sex, but without the calories and sweat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's surprising what you turn up reading the Forsaken Players Guide:

[Procyon] 4:32 pm: Hmm, apparently it's common for packs to sleep naked together

[Procyon] 4:35 pm: "A pack may all sleep naked together - not for any sexual reason, but because it reinforces how comfortable they are together."

[Procyon] 4:35 pm: Somehow, I don't think we're quite there yet

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:40 pm: @Proc: colour me funny, but somehow I don't see many members of this pack willing to sleep naked with Sarah.

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:41 pm: And for that matter, it'll be a trick convincing Sarah that it's safe to sleep above ground.

[Procyon] 4:43 pm: I can see that going down well with August in the future as well. She comes round to wake Dec up and finds him curled up with 3 other women and a man.

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:43 pm: LOL

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:44 pm: Four women, if you count the dead one.     

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:44 pm: Which actually goes beautifully with his now-famous statement to Morgan....

[Procyon] 4:44 pm: Well, assuming Sarah takes the sensible route and goes into the garden before sun-up

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:44 pm: Heh.

[Procyon] 4:44 pm: SDW: ROFL!

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:45 pm: Nah. She's slept above-ground before. Just needs a room with no windows, like Lucien's bedroom.

[sarah Dead-Wolf] 4:45 pm: Hah... that's it! We'll go roll Lucien and take his big-ass house!     

[Procyon] 4:46 pm: "I see... They're your packmates... And there's three of them, all attractive." "Well, there's Sarah too, but she's a vampire so doesn't really sleep with the rest of us. She joins in the naked dogpiling a little though."

[Procyon] 4:46 pm: "REALLY."

[Procyon] 4:46 pm: "Oh yes."

[Procyon] 4:47 pm: *thwack*

[Procyon] 4:48 pm: "What?! You feel left out? Aww, c'mon. You can join in"

[Procyon] 4:48 pm: *THWACK!*

[Procyon] 4:48 pm: "That's a big fat "No" on the pack bonding, then..."

[Long6] 4:49 pm: ...

[Procyon] 4:50 pm: Oh, and I can see Lucien being really happy with us taking over his bedroom. "Umm, Sarah. Why's my bed all crowded?" Sarah, thinking fast: "Happy Birthday!"

• 1 year later...

How this didn't end up here sooner is beyond me...

"So I screwed around... a little. Four girls, Morgan. Four." He held up four fingers for quiet emphasis. "And then all of a sudden you weren't talking to me." -Declan "I Only Fucked Four" Peralt

You can almost hear the air whistle as the point goes over his head...

[Revenant] 11:23 pm: Dozer - Umm... *YES* because Lucien denies no one the right to P A R T Why? Because fun is something we should never have in short supply.

[Dozer] 11:23 pm: Yah, true. But would an insular scholar go to parties and such.

[Dozer] 11:24 pm: Therefor, I may need to redo my concept.

[Dozer] 11:24 pm: Then I may just go.

[Revenant] 11:24 pm: Yes. Because even likes a tasty teenager. Those stuffy ol' librarians will have him coughing up two blood points of dust for every blood point he drinks.

I found this highly amusing from chat. laugh

[Owns-The-Night] 6:51 pm: Mala - Yeah, sorry. OTN and Jer are squaring off, or at least, OTN is squaring up to Jer, while Triessa looks for popcorn

[Revenant] 6:53 pm: Beause trying to stop the men from whipping out their junk and measureing is just not what what women do... apparently popcorn is the proper tactic in that situation.     

[Owns-The-Night] 6:55 pm: I think she's treating it like the nature channel or summat

[Revenant] 6:57 pm: Sounds about right for her. Triessa: *thick Aussie accent* "No-no-no! Don't provoke im'! Here we see the Vargr in it's natural habitat! Wait for it, then I'ma stick me thumb up it's butt!"

Owns-The-Night dies

[Revenant] 6:57 pm: Thyrsus Irwin, hard at work.

[salmonMax] 8:45 pm: It should prove fun when Tree tells [Lucien] the first rule of magic is not to let the Sleepers know about it.

[salmonMax] 8:45 pm: "Uh...about that. Kind of already did. Yeah."

[Carver] 8:45 pm: "But it's ok! She apparently has been having mental issues and she thought I was just a jerk. All good."

[salmonMax] 8:46 pm: Hee hee

[salmonMax] 8:46 pm: And that's when Triessa has to send the Squirrel Death Squad after August.

[Carver] 8:46 pm: That'll be awkward.

[salmonMax] 8:47 pm: Hee hee

[Carver] 8:47 pm: "I'm sorry, but you have to die." "Why?" "Because you saw Lucien do magic." "No, I saw Lucien being a total ass. Way different."

[envoy] 8:47 pm: for the squrriels maybe. they usually have to deal with more mundane stuff.

[salmonMax] 8:47 pm: "Being a total ass...with magic."

[salmonMax] 8:48 pm: "Total magical ass."

Archived