World of Darkness: Attrition - Official OOC Thread

Dave ST

Just a heads-up: I'm going to try very hard not to be completely MIA around here for the next few days, but my schedule is such that I'm either going to be at work, or involved in various volunteer projects outside of work, from morning until late evening (as in, until around midnight) from now until Sunday afternoon/evening. Until then, expect me to be somewhat scarce.

Thanks for your understanding, and hopefully I'll be back and rarin' to go in just a few more days! :)

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a story in mind. For this, I'd like at least one other PC who is a supernatural creature other than a mage. All I ask is that you be willing to update at least once a week and that you commit to finishing the story. If you're interested, catch me in chat or PM me.

Other mages are welcome to join as well with the same request. If you don't think you'll finish or be able to post once a week, please don't join.

I am limiting to four people.

• 3 weeks later...

I did a small post in Those Who Hear the Call. Should be good to finish it, unless anyone else has anything they want to post there. Whether you continue playing Tree or not, Smax, we've probably lost enough people in that thread (Adrian, Thomas, not sure who played Astra), where we should probably close it out anyway. If no one posts there in a few days, perhaps we can mark it complete.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Awwright, lets do us some postin'!

Newbies, please get your characters subbed to me and my lovely assistants, Vivi and Dave.

State of the Game:

So far the balance on WoDA is mage-heavy, but that's not a bad thing at all. Mages tend to have less friction than, say, vampires and werewolves. Or OTN and practically any other preternatural predator type. See previous stories in WoDA for illumination.

We've got a couple of open stories right now that should either be finished or closed. One of them, Assault on a Rest Home, is a pretty good way to introduce new characters as long as the OP is happy with that. Evil magey types kidnapping supernaturals for fun with vivisection: yay!

I want to get both ..Rest Home and Grave Encounters moving again if possible, closed off if not. I myself will be playing catchup in Man-Shaped Hearts. Feel free to post solo fics, back stories, or start new collabs of course, but lets avoid any Avengers Assemble fics until Rest Home at least is done.

Any thoughts?

Archived