Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Fox

Aberrant: Stargate Universe - Land of the Lost (Combat Oriented Mission)

Recommended Posts

"Ok, people, that's the party. Let's move out!" Cam hefted his own pack. It was heavy, but not so much so that he would be uncomfortable.

(I'll post up the trip though the gate later this evening hopefully.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

grabbing the rest of his clips, and another pouch of grenades Ryan nodded. This was going to be alot more complicated than his other missions, simply due to the number of specialists involved. There was a part of him that knew having everyone along would be beneficial, but tactically, he knew a smaller fast moving team would have been more ideal, but he wasn't the one in command here.

He looked around and calmed his mind, knowing that there was no point in worrying about it. Find the Target, kill the enemies, those were their objectives. The rest would resolve itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leading the way across the hall from the armory down to the gateroom Cam had the team assemble at the base of the ramp. "Ok, we don't know what we are facing on the other side. We sent a malp in just a few minutes ago and it sent back an image of the area around the gate and stats on the atmosphere then went dead. We are assuming there are likely a Jaffa guard contingent stationed at the gate. Either that or it had bad timing to arrive as some of those Jaffa from Ba'al's ship were on their way out."

He looked everyone over carefully to see that they were all ready and resolved to go. "I won't lie to you, this one could be more dangerous than most. So, team Heavy goes in first, we'll give you a short count then team Recon follows, and finally the rest of us."

Cam gave the signal and the gate began dialing. In the control room General Landry stood visible to the people on the floor below. Just before the final chevron engaged he leaned down and clicked on the mic, "God speed, and come home safely."

The vortex of the forming wormhole made the familiar and always impressive 'whooosh' and then the wormhole was established.

"Heavy, Go!" Cam gave the order but Omar and the two other heavy hitters were already running up the ramp toward the Stargate.

-----

On the other side Hawke, Omar and Vinny emerged into a somewhat rocky landscape. There were small shrubs and grasses tenaciously clinging to the rocks and soil, but it was obviously not a climate that saw a great deal of rain. The Stargate was in the middle of a field of boulders and low rock outcroppings, visibility was good but the range was low due to the uneven terrain. For Omar the feel was much like what he remembered from visiting certain areas of Turkey, somewhat dry but much more pleasant than the desert.

All of that was taken in during the first second or two after arrival. At first it seemed that the Jaffa must have left before the SG team arrived, but it quickly became apparent that the trio was not alone. From behind a stout bolder about 20 feet away an armored Jaffa leaned out and aimed a weapon at the team.

((Everyone please go ahead and make init rolls and post them. The trio Hawke, Vinny and Omar have two rounds before the next group comes through. Once I have everyone's Init, I'll post up the round order then everyone can begin posting accordingly. Hold off posting actions till we have the init settled. Thanks.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(OOC: Was Omar able to activate his hyperspeed prior to entering the gate?)

Click to reveal.. ( initiative)
(01:00:54) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 1d10 and gets 2.

2+10= 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dec's Initiative: 1d10+16=22

((Note: Fox, I wasn't sure whether you were using the "Mega-Dex & Wits doubled for initiative totals" rule, so I played it safe there. Also, once combat actually starts for Dec he has the option to push into high gear and use Enhanced Initiative. (2 levels) That'll add +10 to his total))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan's init 9+13= 22

Click to reveal..
(10:17:32) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 9. also only counted megas once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gwyn's Init = 9+11 = 20

Click to reveal..

(02:08:31) ChatBot: (Gwyn) rolls 1d10 and gets 9.+11 = 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vinny took a deep breath and let it out as he went through the gate, bracing for the familiar sound of staff weapons.

Click to reveal..
Vin Initiative 6+8=14

(22:22:59) ChatBot: (Forge) rolls 1d10 and gets 6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aradia waited until the others headed through, and then followed in with the second wave.

Click to reveal..
Aradia's Init: 1d10 → [3] = (3) + 8 Init Mod = 11 Initiative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right before Vinny left her side, Olivia touched his arm. It probably looked like a lover's last, fearful touch, but those paying attention saw a familiar smirk pass over her face as she copied Vinny's powers.

But in the moment, even her copied arrogance didn't help. Olivia hung back, waiting with Cam, Kyria and Yseult. Her stomach was trying to crawl out of her throat, and her already hyper-attuned senses sharpened with the influx of adrenaline. At Cam's signal, they charged, and Vinny's bravado was no help to her then.

Click to reveal..
Init: 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan was first to step through the gate followed by both Vinny and Omar flanking him one on his right and one on the left just a step behind. They had only seconds to register that there were enemies behind the rocks and other cover facing the stargate.

Ryan had just enough time to act before being fired on, Vinny and Omar just a moment too late.

((Ryan, you've got the init. Followed by the bad guys, then Vinny and Omar. You notice one odd thing. The staff weapons the jaffa are aiming are modified somehow.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan quickly assessed the situation, and drew his Zat and fired at one of the exposed Jaffa even while seeking cover from their return fire.

Click to reveal..
1 qp for multitasking (23:42:19) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 5d10 and gets 10,5,8,6,1.

(23:42:23) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 1. success

splitting action to attack and defend

first action -1 die

(23:40:27) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 9d10 and gets 8,1,3,4,8,6,2,10,1.

(23:40:41) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 1,10. (6 successes)

2nd action -2 die defense

(23:42:59) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 2,1,7,6,2,5,8,4.

(23:43:02) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 4,9. (4 successes)

25/26 qp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan quickly aims the Zat and pulls the trigger and is surprised when nothing at all happens. There was a small click as the trigger was depressed like always, but no bolt of mini-lightning materialized. Ryan had just enough time to blink in astonishment then dive into a tuck and roll to come up behind the DHD, the explosive sounds of high caliber gun fire sounding as the Jaffa began shooting. Pings of metal ricocheting off the stargate made a high-pitched counterpoint to the bass booms of the odd rifles.

Omar took one slug in the chest and was as stunned more by the fact that it actually hurt than by what little damage it did. He just blinked for a second before taking action.

Vinny on the other hand, a veteran of many missions and newer to his powers and less accustomed feeling invincible dove for cover at the first sign of the gunfire.

((Omar and Vinny can take action now please. Omar you have taken one bruised health level of damage. Don't forget that they can plink you to death. It might take a long time and a lot of shots, but it is possible.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holy shit-fuck.

Secure in what little cover he had, Vinny let loose with one of his 'mortars' aiming for the best tactical center of where fire seemed to be coming from and what little glance he got before seeking protection.

Click to reveal.. (Big Bada Boom)
QP:23

Q-Bolt w/Explosive

To hit-ish: 2009-12-03 00:12:14 - Vinny rolls 7 dice to Hit with Big Bada Boom (no rerolls) 5,2,5,6,9, 3,8 (2 successes)

Damage:2009-12-03 00:15:35 Vinny rolls 8 dice to Damage (no rerolls) 5,2,3,9,1, 2,9,9 (3 successes) + 6 = 9 Levels

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is more like it.

Even though it hurt, Omar was glad it had happened: He felt alive. The thrill of combat, the pain of an opponents shot getting through his defenses, the keening of his brain and senses. The world slowed as his training took over. He raced towards the nearest figure firing from behind a rock and slammed his fist into them.

Click to reveal..
Activating Quickness

Action 1: Hyperrunning- (12:01:21) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 7d10 and gets 6 7,1,2,2,7,5 (2 sux)

Action 2: Hyperspeed strike @ target under cover (+3 diff)

(12:07:46) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 10d10 and gets 9,9,10,10,8,8,8,5,6,7. (8 sux - 3 for diff = 5 total sux)

Damage: (+2 strike, +2 hypermovement, + 5 damage carryover) (12:11:53) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 14d10 and gets 3,4,9,10,2,9,4,3,9,8,10,7,5,2. (7 + 10 = 17 bashing levels)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'mortar' went off sending dirt and rocks flying in all directions like a grenade. One of the Jaffa behind the rock at the center of the danger zone cried out in pain and fell sideways into view bleeding but still clutching his strange staff weapon. There may have been two others effected by the blast, but it was hard to tell since they were behind cover. The one Omar charged however left no question as to his state. Omar's rapid charge and strike sent the man flying a dozen feet to slam into a boulder with a loud crack sound. Whether it was armor shattering or the man's bones, he crumpled to the ground and lay still.

((Top of round 2: Ryan is up.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan slings the zat and follows Omar's example, dashing forward to strike the wounded with a vicious kick before retreating back behind the rock again.

Click to reveal..
-1 qp for Multitasking

(19:53:57) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 5d10 and gets 3,9,2,2,8. success

Split action to attack and defend twice

attack (Kick) -2 die 1 from ma, 1 from maneuver

(19:54:30) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 6,1,1,7,3,9,1,8.

(19:54:36) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 9,6. 5 successes

Damage [10]+8d10 bashing (20:00:12) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 9,8,7,9,10,1,10,1. 16 bashing

Defense 1 -2 die

(19:55:18) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 4,1,1,2,3,8,9,7.

(19:55:23) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 4,1. 3 successes

Defense 2 -2 die

(19:55:54) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 3,5,4,6,9,10,10,8.

(19:55:57) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 9,7.

(19:56:02) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 2d10 and gets 9,3. 8 successes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan ran forward toward one of the shooters and gave him a classic Van Dam style side kick to the chest that sent the man flying but not without breaking a number of the mans ribs in the process. Chances are he won't be a threat anytime soon. The attack was not without consequences however small; the man's companion startled by the sudden vicious attack jerked his 'gun' up and fired grazing Hawke's arm.

The other Jaffa concentrated fire on the big man perceiving him to be the leader and biggest threat. Half a dozen shots hit Omar and bounced off, but also not without consequences. Even with his great stamina that kind of combined firepower could do some damage, and the roar and smoke of the weapons firing was starting to obscure the scene like an old time battle between musket firing armies. Vinny found himself ignored in the enemies foolish attempt to take down Omar.

---

Inside the Gateroom the team can hear the sounds of gunfire and combat over the open radio link from the other side just before the link goes dead.

Cam grimaced then yelled, "Everyone through! Let's give em some backup." He clicked open his zat prepared to fire as he ran up the ramp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyria nodded and unclipped her zat, heading through the Gate with others and prepared for combat.

Click to reveal..
I assume we're still not in combat until the end of this turn, and then we'll start at the top of the round, yes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

((correct, but you can move through the gate this turn thus being in position to act next round without needing to move.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gwyn cocks his M16, sets it to 3 rnd burst and checks a grenade is in place in the M203 as he jogs up the ramp and through the gate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omar moved like an angry bull, smashing Jaffa like they were porceline figurines in a china-shop. His speed and size made an attractive target as more of the enemy concentrated fire on him. He ran to the largest group of them and started to throw his weight around. He chops his meaty fists downwards into the first tow he approaches, and grabs a third, whom he throws.

Click to reveal..
Activating Quickness

Action 1

Multiple action- two separate opponents

-(target 1)(-2die for MA, +1 for Mult. opp spec., -1 for Multiple targets: Punch- (20:07:35) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 8d10 and gets 4,2,1,4,9,1,7,6. (2 sux)

-Damage for target 1: (20:16:11) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 8d10 and gets 4,2,4,6,1,2,2,3. [10 bashing]. Can you botch a damage roll?

-(target 2)(-3 die for MA, +1 for Mult. Opp, -1 for Mult targets): Punch - (20:18:50) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 7d10 and gets 6,8,4,2,2,8,8. (3 sux)

-Damage for target 2: (20:20:04) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 8d10 and gets 3,5,6,7,10,4,4,7 [3 + 10= 13 bashing]

Action 2:

Throw (@ + 1 diff) (20:26:34) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 10d10 and gets 1,10,10,2,7,5,8,4,9,3. (4 sux)

Damage (+ KB): (20:28:30) ChatBot: (Omar_Khudikias) rolls 9d10 and gets 6,1,8,10,5,9,7,9,4. [5+10 = 15 bashing]

QP: 18/22

WP: 6/6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Cam shouted at them to move it up and raced through the Gate, Dec readied his guns and followed at a run, the weapons up and ready to fire as he went through the portal.

Click to reveal..

Activating "Combat Sense" power:

first 2 dice are megas

1d10=8, 1d10=3, 1d10=1, 1d10=8, 1d10=5, 1d10=10, 1d10=10, 1d10=9

Popping 10s (Level-headed)

1d10=10, 1d10=1

...

1d10=4

Combat pool of 7 succs

2 quantum spent

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hearing the sounds of gunfire and battle, Yseult wiped her hands on her BDUs to get a sure grip on her Zat. At Cam's order to move out, she pushed at the new capabilities dwelling within her, an invisible field of force springing up around her with a slight pressure and an inaudible hum of she could feel.

She passed through the gate in a low crouch, planning on curling around to use the Gate itself as some cover, making sure to stay out of the flush of the Gate.

Click to reveal.. ( Game Stuff)

Activating Force Field, pumping it to full force - +10 soak B/L

Quantum Pool 27/30

Willpower 5/6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aradia hesitated a moment, hearing the gunfire on the other side. She clenched her jaw, and then the lithe acrobatic body transformed, growing in size and shape, her muscles shifting and bulging, her skin becoming a dull gray. She dropped to all fours, and within the course of a a few seconds the thin brunette - including all her gear - had transformed into a small but still sizable elephant, complete with tusk. She barreled through the gate and head-on into the conflict, making sure not to trample over any of her comrades in the process.

Click to reveal..
Shapeshifting for Elephant:

8d10 → [4,8,6,6,9,3,8,7] = 4 suxx (1 for shift, 1 for armor, 2 for growth, spending 1WP for success for Bodymorph: Trunk)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2343083/

WP: 4/5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olivia was one of the last up the ramp. She almost didn't go, because she really didn't want to. But on the other side were people who needed her help, even if she wouldn't kill for them. There was an SGC ally lost and alone, and her own teammates and friends.

But another part of her was eager for the combat. It was another chance to prove herself, to serve and protect those she cared about. Her heart full of fire, she stepped into the waiting hell.

A bullet disintegrated against the event horizon of the wormhole, and Olivia's hands came up before her, as if grasping something. A sudden wall of metal and glass appeared before her, appearing just in time to refract a bullet headed for her chest. She winced, then realized she was safe.

With a shit-eating grin, she walked forward, giving people a chance to clear the gate behind her and to share her shield if they wished.

Click to reveal..
Powers copied:

Mega-Stamina (up to 3)

Mega-Dexterity (up to 3)

Force Field (with Wall extra) (up to 3)

Roll for FF: 3 sux, 4+6 = +10/10 soak, her soak is now 14/12 (unless Vinny has more than 1 Mega-Stm)

9,8,2,9

Reflecting the bullet was purely for cinematic effect, Fox. I'm not assuming that the FF will stop the bullets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cam blinked as Olivia came through and lit up her shield. The idea of hiding behind a woman just felt plain wrong, but not to avail himself of the cover would be just plain stupid so he ducked behind the shield and prepared to fire when the opportunity presented.

Meanwhile Omar out front and the obvious target stormed ahead and put another three out of commission.

((It is Vinny's turn to go, but I'm just describing things that don't take actions.))

To Red's instant combat analysis certain facts became obvious at almost the same moment his sense registered them. This was not a typical Jaffa tactic. These jaffa were not using normal Goa'uld weapons, their staffs had been modified into rifles and were firing something akin to 12 gauge slugs at high velocity. Those would be nasty if they hit someone without Specialist level defenses, they weren't designed to be armor piercing, but they had enough mass and velocity to punch through jaffa armor practically like it wasn't there. Even Specialist defenses would be hard pressed to prevent damage. Finally, the Jaffa that he could see looked rough and unkempt, and that was aside from the beating that they were taking at the hands of Hawke, Omar and Vinny, they were not normal crack disciplined troops, they were just not up to the famed jaffa discipline. Finally, there were a fucking lot of them. Aside from the ones that had already been put out of commission there were at least 20 still either hiding behind rocks or moving up into position.

((Last but not least, those using any form of electronics whether crystal based or human based will find that they will simply not work. Those using Zats will be able to drop them and pull another weapon costing them 5 init for their first round. So if your init roll would have put you going at 15 you would instead go at 10, but you can still go during next round. Also the area around the gate is not like most worlds, it is littered with boulders and small rock outcroppings and there are lots of places for the jaffa to take cover behind and fire at you as you exit the gate. With the exception of the ones that have already been engaged, you will need to hit the rest one at a time, there are no other 'groups' or clustered jaffa to nail all at once with area effects or split actions unless you are taking a shot at range with a rifle or pistol. Gernades have a chance of damaging more than one with shrapnel, but won't be very effective in this terrain. Also, assume that unless you manuver to get an advantage you are firing at someone with cover at a +2 difficulty.))

This is obviously not the gate's original location, it must have been moved here for this very purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuckers aren't ovens, got good cover, let's scare the shit-head ass-tards.

Erecting his blast shield as he left cover, Vinny closed in on the next closest enemy, tossing a mortar further ahead into the rocks, hoping to cause confusion, debris and obfuscating dust more than bodily harm.

Click to reveal..

Forcefield w/wall

5d10.hits(7)=3 +9 soak

Mortar

to hit

5d10.hits(7)=3

damage

5d10.hits(7)=3

9 levels total

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a cry from the rocks, the mortar had made a hit on at least one jaffa, but it was impossible to tell if it had taken him out of the action completely or just wounded him. It did create the wished for dust and confusion. The jaffa seemingly were not accustomed to thrown explosives, or if they were they used them sparingly.

((Omar is up. Things are going pretty slow in this combat so I'm going to institute a 1 day limit on how long I will wait for your post when it is your turn. If a post isn't returned I'll move your character forward as appropriate.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The rifles might not been more than bee stings to Omar but bees could kill if enough stung you. The big man ignored them and took a few steps and grabbed up another jaffa and slammed him into the rock he had been hiding behind. The crack of the man's spine was audible even over the other noises of battle.

((Ok everyone else can go.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yseult peeked around the edge of the Gate, sharp eyes picking out Jaffa hidden behind rocks, instantly analyzing their distance. Carefully lining up a shot with the Zat, she fired, or attempted to, only an whining buzz being emitted. She ducked instinctively as a bullet pinged off her telekinetic field, and she grunted in disgust at her action.

Her eyes narrowed on the Jaffa who had fired at her, only a slim profile of his face visible around the edge of a large rock. Fine! If this is the way are wanting to be playing... She reached out and ripped the boulder from the ground, leaving the Jaffa exposed for a second, before the rock smashed down on him with a reverberating thump.

Click to reveal..

Activating Brute TK (QP 24/30)

-FF (1/6 turns)

Roll: Dex + TK Mastery

(18:42:14) ChatBot: (Yseult) rolls 7d10 and gets 6,2,10,5,5,5,9 = 2 successes + 5 auto (Q-rating) = 7 Successes total (Can lift 5000 kg)

Not sure what to roll for damage. Book says when throwing something, successes count as if they were for a Might (Throwing) roll. She lifting something that takes M-Str, but TK doesn't do M-Str type damage.

Just do whatever you think best Fox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The chaos he emerged into was all too familiar. Explosions, shouts, screams, gunfire... these sounds were far from strangers to Sgt Declan Perault. He heard them every time he was alone. At night he dreamed of dust kicked up by the whupping, chattering rotors, of the smell of propellant and blood. He woke up with the sounds of battle receding into the back of his mind. Once, it was nightmares caused by combat stress. Once, he would have woken up screaming and sweating. But that was a couple of months and a whole lifetime ago. Before the Artifact.

Now the dreams didn't disturb his sleep. Now the memories of a hundred and one firefights didn't make him shake or shiver. Now, as before his breakdown, part of him lived for the thrill of combat.

The main difference was that, now, that part had it's own voice.

Just sit back, bro. We got this, you and me.

The chaos of running Jaffa, explosions and weapons-fire resolved itself into a beautiful, crystalline pattern of possibilities. Everything slowed as Dec/Red sped his senses and reflexes up. People's voices distorted, became deeper and stretched out. Incoming fire became lazy, slow-moving lines of light and heat. The sergeant saw Vinny starting to move out behind his shield, Omar taking fire as he pounded a Jaffa into unconsciousness or death. He studied the battlefield, flawlessly plotting his course through the next dozen moves and beyond with a simple sweep of his eyes over the scene. Then he moved.

A short run and a leap to the left, and he was atop a rounded boulder looking down on the two Jaffa firing out from behind it. The MP-7's swept up with unerring precision, each hand directing a staccato burst into one of the two warriors. They spun and fell, spraying blood as the hardpoint 4.6mm rounds tore through flesh and bone and out the other sides of their bodies. He spun, crouched and leapt in a twisting somersault, the silenced guns coughing once more as he landed lightly on the balls of his feet. Another Jaffa was hit twice, thrown against the rock he was using for cover. Red laughed out loud, a sound that carried over the enemy fire flashing past him. He bared his teeth in a vicious, joyous grin as another Jaffa spun towards him, the weapon in Red's right hand snapping up with almost careless accuracy. The Jaffa's flinch saved his life, the bullets tearing through armor and clothing but miraculously missing flesh. The wide-eyed alien's reprieve was short: Red's second burst sent fragments of his skull and brain matter spraying over the rock behind him.

Red laughed again, a happy, delighted sound, and twirled away into the storm of battle to find more victims.

Click to reveal..

Warning! Not for those with a delicate constitution!

Activating:

Enhanced Initiative (1qp) Initiative now 32

Multitasking (1qp)

[(21:35:02) (Sgt_Perault): Wits Roll: first 2 dice megas

(21:35:36) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 6d10 and gets 10,9,10,1,6,1. ]

Quickness x2 (2qp)

Combat Pool of 7 succs from Combat Sense power.

Main Action: Splitting dice pool for 8 actions. Half penalties due to Multitasking, so -4, -4, -5, -5, -6, -6, -7, -7.

Note: Dec is using his movements to maneuver in the open, doing his utmost to eliminate cover from the enemy. As such, he has no cover himself. His movements, in addition to bringing him into position for each shot, are also working Dec up to the enemy positions. In essence, it's a one-man cavalry charge. wink

#1

Combat move (9.5m) and hold action for defensive action: 8 dice

First 2 dice megas

#2

Combat move (9.5m) and hold action for defensive action: 8 dice

First 2 dice megas

#3

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with right-hand SMG: 9 dice (-5 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

(23:33:26) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 9d10 and gets 7,10,7,1,9,2,9,4,6.

-1 for three-rnd burst diff.

7 succs to hit.

Damage roll 12d10L

(23:42:20) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 12d10 and gets 3,3,2,8,7,9,10,1,7,5,1,9.

6 Lethal

#4

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with left-hand SMG: 9 dice (-5 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

spending 1 combat pool

(23:41:06) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 9d10 and gets 8,4,5,5,10,10,5,2,10.

+1 for combat pool, -1 for Burst

5 succs

Damage pool 12d10L

(23:43:05) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 12d10 and gets 3,2,10,10,9,9,3,10,2,8,6,10.

7 Lethal

#5

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with right-hand SMG: 8 dice (-6 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

spending 1 combat pool

(23:45:52) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 8d10 and gets 1,3,2,5,7,1,6,4.

+1 for combat pool, -1 for Burst

1 succs to hit

Damage pool 8d10L

(23:47:02) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 8d10 and gets 7,5,8,10,6,9,1,10.

5 Lethal

#6

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with left-hand SMG: 8 dice (-6 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

spending 1 combat pool

(23:48:18) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 8d10 and gets 3,8,3,2,5,6,1,3.

+1 for combat pool, -1 for Burst

2 succs

Damage Pool 9d10L

(23:51:42) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 9d10 and gets 3,7,7,1,2,6,3,3,8

3 Lethal

#7

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with right-hand SMG: 7 dice (-7 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

spending 2 combat pool

(23:51:04) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 7d10 and gets 2,2,7,10,10,2,10.

+2 combat pool, -1 Burst

5 succs to hit

Damage Pool 12d10L

(23:52:28) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 12d10 and gets 2,1,6,6,6,5,3,1,5,5,2,1.

0 damage.... frown

#8

Combat move (9.5m) and 3 round burst with left-hand SMG: 7 dice (-7 to pool, +1 ambidextrous, +2 Burst)

First 2 dice megas

spending 2 combat pool

(23:54:07) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 7d10 and gets 8,3,8,4,5,2,10.

+2 combat pool, -1 Burst

5 succs

Damage pool 12d10L

(23:54:59) ChatBot: (Sgt_Perault) rolls 12d10 and gets 3,3,8,10,7,8,3,1,8,9,8,9.

8 Lethal

Quickness Action No. 1: Combat move (9.5m) and held for defense.

Quickness Action No. 2: Combat move (9.5m) and held for defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kyria watched Declan move through the chaos of the battle with all the grace and surety of a prima ballerina on stage. Well, with guns and pecs, but you get the point. She hunkered down behind Livy and her borrowed shield, setting about the first task for their other objectives. Eyes a alert on the battlefield, the telepath let her mind wander much farther, seeking out the minds in the area that she couldn't see, specifically one with the strange semi-dual mind(s) Kyria had come to associate with the creatures known as Goa'uld.

Click to reveal..
IC was down, this is from the D&D dice roller:

Roll(6d10)+0:

10,3,1,7,9,10,+0

Total:40

NOTES

-------------------------

This field records your latest roll at its top.

Modified results that would produce a number less than one display as one.

First die is mega as always, for a total of 6 success to scan the area for the Tok'ra. She hasn't specifically ever touched the mind of a Goa'uld hosted in a human body, only Jaffa and their immature symbiots, so apply penalties or whatever as you see the need, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Olivia shouted to Cam and Kyria, "Goin' to those boulders to the right! Time to two-step!" True to her word, she began to shuffle over, making sure not to lose Cam or anyone else who might take refuge behind the shield she'd erected.

Her brain had nothing better to do, and began to study the field of battle. Using her astounding vision, she peered into the distance, trying to see any surprises before they arrived.

Click to reveal..
Perc+Awareness, 10 dice, last two are Megas:

(18:44:41) ChatBot: (Olivia) rolls 10d10 and gets 3,4,4,3,2,10,4,2,1,7.

Rerolling 10 for quality (Observant):

(18:45:30) ChatBot: (Olivia) rolls 1d10 and gets 8.

4 Sux to use Electromagnetic Vision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yseult's boulder smashed down on the jaffa that had been hiding behind it crushing him to the ground and pinning him.

Red moved with grace and skill that amazed his opponents. By the last one those in the area near him realized their deaths had come for them and that it was only a matter of time, but being Jaffa they were determined to sell their lives at great cost no matter if some enemy god had come among them or not.

Kyria reached out with her mind and was surprised to find not one but two of the 'dual' minds both some distance away, but alive, one was hurt and angry the other was well and furious.

In the area close to the gate she was sure there were yet a couple dozen mind not far away beyond the battle.

Olivia, looking out to the horizon noticed smoke a couple miles away.

((Ok, top of the round.))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ryan scoured the area for another Jaffa and approached quickly rounding the boulder he hid behind to deliver a massive fist to the breastplate of the startled warrior.

Click to reveal..
split action x3 multitasking active

Ryan's attack -1 die

(09:23:20) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 9d10 and gets 9,8,4,1,8,7,8,6,6.

(09:23:26) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 3d10 and gets 8,8,9. (11 successes)

Ryan's 1st defense -2 die

(09:23:50) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 5,2,10,3,6,9,4,2.

(09:24:20) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 3d10 and gets 7,8,8. 98 successes)

2nd defense-2 die

(09:32:05) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 8d10 and gets 8,6,6,4,5,6,5,8.

(09:32:11) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 3d10 and gets 5,10,4.

(09:32:15) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 10.

(09:33:35) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 10.

(09:34:09) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 3. (11 success)

damage from attack [10]+5d10

(09:37:48) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 5d10 and gets 3,7,5,3,10.

(09:37:53) ChatBot: (Ryan_Hawke) rolls 1d10 and gets 7. (13 bashing)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turned out there were two Jaffa behind the boulder both fired their staff rifles at Ryan and he expertly dodged both and then leaned in punching the closer of the two in the sternum knocking him out.

((Next))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...