Aberrant: Aberrant: CC - Who's playing who?

Heritage

Let me know if any of these is way off - descriptions are brief, and probably don't do your character justice ::biggrin

CC characters - collect 'em all!

Diamond Dog - Boxer, very strong, turns to diamond. Asbjørn

Lance - Mega-Social prick, may never leave Diamond Dog's house alive. Ezekiel

Eddie - Illusionist/flier?, girlfriend Virginia. Phoenix

Cid - Energy manipulator, seems to be the religious type. Bahamut 810

Bill - Super-strong gym teacher from the Midwest. Wife Shirley. Brilyn

David Jackson - Super-tough stuntman. Prince of Boredom

Andric - Mysterious man from foreign lands; he flies, unlike his creator. Obsidian Shade

Michael Warlock - Winged SM dominant who's a bit of a flirt. Prof. Potts

Jimmy - Nature boy/flier, AKA 'Discovery Channel Jim', AKA 'the Rabid Badger'. Archer 21

Finnegan - Super-strong boxer/cloner(?). Malkboy/NPC

Gabriel - Q-master/flier with energy powers and a real nice smile. Nullifier

Martha - Strong, regenerating Texas gal. Heritage

If by flier you mean Lance gets off on being a prick then maybe you're right...but he can't fly, no. 'cept by conning his way into a plane of course. Or asking another character to carry him. I'm sure Dawg would be more than happy to throw him as well... ::tongue

If by flier you mean Lance gets off on being a prick then maybe you're right...but he can't fly, no. 'cept by conning his way into a plane of course. Or asking another character to carry him. I'm sure Dawg would be more than happy to throw him as well...

Oops, sorry! For a while there, it seemed like everyone's intro post ended with "and then he flew up into the night sky" or some such thing.

Andric - Mysterious man from foreign lands, no powers shown yet (I think). Obsidian Shade

Actually, he flew a couple feet when the Dawg asked him for proof of ID.

I've had larger groups... err wait.. I thought I already WAS in the padded room? Is there an even more padded room?

If his room was any more padded we would have a Malkboy sandwich on our hands.

We always knew he was a hero.

Well, we've already had a guy discover the mechanics of the Node in, what, six seconds? - when it took Drs Mazarin & Rashoud something like nine months in the standard continuity. I say you call him 'Scripture' & really throw a spanner in the works... ::laugh ::wink

::offtopic Reminds me of old games of MERP when the PCs would ride to the Shire, find the Baggins residence, knock on the door, & say (whilst readying weapons),

"Mr Baggins? We're here about the ring..." ::sly

At the moment what he has is a theory.

But if it took 9 months for a pair of baselines to find all this out, then having one nova with the right stuff find out real quick makes a degree of sense.

The right = Mega-Perception(Q-Aware) + Mega-Int(probably Medical Pro) + some skills + examining the right novas (i.e. luck).

The "right novas" is probably the most important thing. From the core book's description of Q-Aware, while you see another novas power's in action, all nova's powers aren't centered around their node (at least not to Q-Aware's sight).

Um. He was just saying that the only real notable physical similarity between all the novas in the room was this lump of flesh in their heads that seems to be pumping out this energy. Which is true, and perfectly visible with Q-Attunement. The rest is all just perfectly reasonable speculation on his part.

Archived