Trinity Universe: A quick poll about the yet unnamed game..

malkboy

I think my interest would be primarily immediately after the Galatea explosion, like it happened within the last 24 hours to a month ago. I think. I dunno. ::biggrin

As for power level..... I'm good with anything really. Big is good, small is good. ::wink

It would be nice to have a game where everyone was already a Stalwart and just erupts fully into horribly powerful abbies - right after Galatea. That way they could already have nasty kickass histories and want to know what the hell just happened.

::biggrin

Oh, oh! Lets play a group of teenage girls who have Dorm 5 and who fight the dark evil forces of the nega-verse on a monster-an-episode basis!!

We could be called...ABERRANT MOON!

**Note...I voted for Utopia. Just so ya know. But how about a early utopia game? We could be the very first T2M!

I didn't vote 'cos I hit the 'null vote' thing by mistake... ::wacko

An 'N-Day' game has certain interesting merits & considerations - like no factions, no Eufiber, no Nova-tech (no Vitrium, no Hyper-Combustion, no 'greening' of Ethiopia, etc.) - but could also just loose the whole 'flavour' of the setting as well. I guess it depends on exactly what the ST has in mind... ::lookaround

XWF certainly has an appeal - but could lead to a bunch of carbon-copy PCs (if you ain't got Mega-Strength 5, ya' little people!).

Another ST's take on Elites would be interesting - people do seem really keen on that kind of game in general.

A Utopia or Teragen game would be interesting from the whole setting / politics / philosophy point of view.

The Aberrants themselves I never really liked - a one-plot-thread group of watered-down Utopians & Terats. Then again, I may be bias ::wink .

To be honest, I'm up for anything - & with a head full of character ideas to boot! I say let the ST run with whatever he wants to run the most. ::thumbsup

Hmm. I voted in favor of the Galatea option, but I think I prefer Prof's idea of a Terat game.

I like the Teragen. . . if I'm a nova. Would suck to be norm around em though.

Welcome to the forums, Kenlon!

By the way, i seem to have clicked the null vote as well. So much for being a skilled moderator. ::sarcasm Doesn't work like that in the other forum I moderate. Honest.

Anyway: I think keeping the flavor of the game is important. Superheroes with PR agents... So basically anything but N-day. Unless we play the forming of one of the factions or something. Of course, since I never know when to quit, I'll probably join in anyway.

Anyway: I think keeping the flavor of the game is important. Superheroes with PR agents... So basically anything but N-day.

Well, we can always play meeting our PR agents.

Or infinitly worse, one of us could be a PR agent! A Mega-Social PR agent erupting on N-Day! The first guy handing out business cards at super-speed!

Oh, the humanity!

Going along the same lines of Heritage's idea...

I think it'd be kinda cool if it was just after N-Day, and an enterprising entreprenuer decided to put together their own team of pay-per-assignment Novas. (No, not Anna DeVries, and not necessarily combat Elites, maybe like a private detective agency?)

A group of like-minded novas who are just trying to come to grips with Novahood, but still need a job! Something like that... ::unsure

Well.. Here I am.. Looking over the timeline... And the votes.. And the comments made here in the poll.. And I'm left with a curious decision. I'm thinking that the Utopia or early days of Nova are winning.. Maybe if someone else casts a vote.. *grins*

If you're not done with you character at least tell me how you erupted..

A group of like-minded novas who are just trying to come to grips with Novahood, but still need a job! Something like that... 

::thumbsup

Although 'likeminded' would probably be figured out as we go along. I can just picture the start. SuperHeroes Anonymous advertising for members...

I'm pulling together some quick rules adjustments for the setting... So really so far you have them correct..

Quick Rules for the Setting:

1. No Starting Eufiber (sorry, you can't have gotten it yet..)

2. No Backing from organizations that don't exist yet. But When the organizations are founded, no costs in getting the first dots (Everyone starts at the ground floor after all). Or as an alternative, you could have already been a part of Aeon in some manner.

3. Still 30 Nova Points. But nobody will have absolute control over thier powers at first either... (Pioneers in the field after all) This is not to say you're going to burp up fireballs at people.. Just that you won't be able to assume in the first two weeks of being a nova that you can do everything

4. Please feel free to point out more rules that need adjusting, Off the top of my overworked noggin these pretty much get the generalities out of the way.

Archived