Aberrant: Quantum Zero - QZ - game mechanics

Asbjørn

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers! ::biggrin

Thought that I may as well use the thread to fill in some of the 'rest of the world' since it was there.

Others should feel free to do the same for their characters - anything which doesn't effect actual game-play should be okay (so no 'I won the lottery' or 'Hannibal phoned me & promised to be my b!tch' or anything...) - so background type stuff would be fine.

Re: Alex and Joe in Masks:

Well played, guys. ::thumbup1

"Say... what if I really need to go to the playboy mansion, or something... Could that elevator take me there?"
'No... But I can have a few bunnies sent up after the meeting if you like...'

Lucky for Nathan, that little exchange probably went right over Emma's head. ::wink

Hey gang! ltns. (weak grin) ::hijack

Sorry for the absence... no excuses really - just being the complete tosser I was born to be - as usual...

Basically got caught up in WoW. Every time I came back here I felt more guilty about playing stupid WoW and not posting something in the aberrant game I was supposed to be running. Then work got hectic. I got more and more guilty about not posting. Didn't see anything in QZ - so at least I wasn't disrupting someone else's game too. Then server went bye bye. I got out of the habit of typeing www.eononline.net every time I opened a browser.

And then it came up. But, by this point I felt so guilty about not posting, didn't have time to post, and hadn't for so long I didn't feel I could show my face.

Work got so hectic I ran out of time for WoW too, so I stopped that too.

Work calmed down... but I still felt bad. I figured maybe I could just quietly die on the server cause there wasn't a seppuku button.

Time passed.

My RP group got back together after an age. One session I happened to be speaking to friends about PbFs - and I mentioned the only people I'd ever seen who managed to build up a lasting campaign. I had my laptop on me... I saw Prof was back... and the group was back... and posting like madmen. I couldn't stay dead. I love you guys. ::bobafett

sorry ::sad

Lucky for Nathan, that little exchange probably went right over Emma's head.

Except that, in the QZ universe, Johnny Masters invented the bunny-girl in 1924... ::sly

Welcome back Knave! ::biggrin

Guess this means I have to actually decide what happened to The Samurai... Er... I mean reveal what happened as part of my overall, well thought out, plot... ::innocent

You guys are the best! ::beer30

btw - if you ever need to get hold of me - reg.stuart@blueyonder.co.uk is my home address. Can't hide from that. ::idea

Guess this means I have to actually decide what happened to The Samurai... Er... I mean reveal what happened as part of my overall, well thought out, plot... ::innocent

That would rock! ::samurai

"This is Lodestone. My order...Ill add another hundred to your tip and match it for the delivery boy if you can get it over here within the hour. And I will double *that* if its within a half an hour. Can you make it happen?"

I guess if you make as much money as an Elite does, you have almost a responsibility to play pretty fast and loose with it. ::biggrin

Obvious anger touching each of the OMAs the Sarge voices the group's answer,

'I think you better leave now, boy.'

Go get Glacier! He'll be happy to eviscerate them for you! ::ultracool (Not funny unless you're still reading Quantum Zero)

Nullifier, wouldn't it be easier to just hire another Elite to go and see if the OMAs would make him the same offer?

Not really. Even if he made the offer, it'd still take days at least until the prom. That's just too long; it's taken too long already. Would Glacier let Eel sit in captivity one moment longer than absolutely necessary?

Would Glacier let Eel sit in captivity one moment longer than absolutely necessary?

Well, I try not to think about that particular relationship much more than I have to, but I see your point. ::pimpin Still, Lodestone is the world's smoothest talker, perhaps he can grease the wheels some once he gets involved.

Of course, for all you know 'Mary-Sue' could be another OMA clone in a wig...

::laugh

Post 2398 is when he came to us...we just sorta dragged him along since it seemed like he wanted to come. If he dosen't, no harm we can just say he didn't come and nix conversation to him.

As for his Chr...he is extremely likable, but not nova-level likable. He could have been a fairly successfull politician had the nova's not come.

No problem.. it was just one of those what? wait a minute, what did I miss? Moments.

Looking back I know why now. Alloy said he was heading for a drink, which I assumed meant to Masks, then he bumped into us and:

Lodestone looks over Alloys shoulder and notices the other two.

"Ehhh...Lets go." he says, changing the subject.

For some reason I took that as Lodestone was 'blowing off' Alloy vice inviting him (meaning the 'let's go' was for Thunderbolt and Shockwave, not for Alloy). Oh, well.

Archived