Trinity RPG - Just saying hi...

Aninemity

:D Hi all! I just thought I'd actually post something, but this is the best I could come up with.  :hehe I'm a total newbie to this entire system and am currently playing my first game. You can thank Victor for even getting me involved.  :baaa

I'm still getting used to the whole system and trying to understand everything. Totally new to RPGs too.

I figured that this would be about the only way I'd ever post (not to mention that Victor told me to  :P )

so.....um......HI! :hehe

Hello, Animemity and Victor! Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Animemity, I envy you starting your RPG experience with the Aeonverse games - those of us who started with D&D or another more crude early system never had it so good.

Ahh, I love letting you monkeys wait for me (as is only fitting).

So New Monkey, how are you finding things here, all is well I hope, I'm a very sensitive understanding overlor-  ??? deit-  ??? rule- ??? oh to #### with it, I'm a very understanding God  :devil

ah, the infamous Senior Mal :withstupid  didn't realize i was waiting on you  :P

i'm finding everything just fine, thanx, but was wondering if you could help me with that tree swinging lesson ;)

BTW, it's nice to see that you've toned down your ego a little for me,  :cheesy but I've got a question: how can you be a god w/o any worshipers?   :wink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I'm a newbie.  I play with Aninemity, Slag, and Victor in their Trinity games...  Aninemity threatened me with physical violence if I didn't post and say hi! ::omg   Just kidding about the threat part, no...no really. ;)

I've played a few other systems before, mainly Paladium and some AD&D.  I also look forward to the Everquest RPG coming out in July since I've been an avid addict of EQ for 3+ years.   :)

So, erm... anywho, hello all  ::smiley5

Greetings Trinity hep cats and kittens. Just me, Defender, the Venus Flytrap ((a la WKRP, not the plant silly)) of the EON forums stopping by to slap five with y'all and say how's it goin'? Been a Trinity fan for a long time, turned onto it by Aberrant so I thought I'd give you a wave and hello. I'd elaborate more on my plans for forum domination, but the hour is late and my brain is fried. Until next we meet.

Regards,

-Defender.

Representin'.  ::sly

::withstupid

If she is an angel, I am a fish!

Just a friend of Aninemity who was captured.

*sigh* I'm never going to be able to keep up with all the things she gets me addicted to!

Well, I'm just a newbie who thought to say high.

C-yall around.

::bigsmile

::withstupid

::halo  ::halo i don't know what you're talking about deary!!  I would never do anything mean like get you involved in somthing where you might have fun....never....  ;)  :P

Nice to see ya stop in sweetie... ::smiley5

Hey Toohoo I hear you'll be playing in Jake's game, give him a run for his money demand to play a....um...UPEO(read teleporter) and don't back down till he lets you have it.  Mind you I in no way gain anything by having a porter added to his game I just want to make Jake's life hard (Remeber the pain makes you a better artist), I mean it's not as tho my character is going to need to bable to make quick get aways or anything ::rolleyes

-Slag

...yet I think that went smoothly...don't think anybody caught on...

mm, you win eh? you win?

you won LAST game chris, this game we gonna do something different ;)

*thinks* how much fun could jake have if he caught chris's char and sent him to an institute under lock and key, then make him lie cheat and fight his way out with little or no assisstance,hmmm, how much fun indeed ::devil

jake

• 3 weeks later...

see, slag won kinda by accident, he and another player had what we'll call an inspirational idea, it snowballed a little bit and we end up with a player that has waaaaaaaaaay too many goodies to toy with. the problem has since been resolved, that char is dead meat, chopped liver, flambe, toast, a grease smear, finito, terminated, dead, deceased, pushing up daises, taking a dirt nap, sleeping with the fishes, kicking the bucket, buying the farm, becoming a statistic, blinking for an ecceptionally long period of time, being "handled", becomming an organ donor, in other words, meeting with an extremely violent and unfortunate end. as is my policy, all pc's are consulted before the wholesale slaughter of a character ensues, i've only had to break said rule twice so far. on this though i think chris and i were in mutual agreement, he had to die.

thats cool though, i consider it a fair trade for killing my man seyas :P

jake

oh yeah, there's got to be a fight, that whole live by the sword die bythe sword thing, but beyond that, how else can we ensure the sci-fi ism of the dead never being truly dead from occuring unless we utterly plaster him. I WANT A BLOODY SMEAR ONE THE WALL BY GOLLY!!! A BLOODY SMEAR!!!!! ahem.....

jake

Archived