Aberrant: Dead Rising - Cast DR the Movie

Dawn OOC

Just another "have some fun" post. Daven and Mala stood around and talked about who they would cast for a movie about DR, so I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Pick a cast for Dead Rising: the Movie. Tell me what actor or actress you would pick and what changes you would make and why. Note where CGI would be necessary, if you wish. Feel free to use the actors or actresses people have used for their images, though get as creative as you can. This is a 'dream team' so don't worry if someone's too old now.

Just have some fun! If you do an 'on the set' fiction, I'll gladly award xp for it.

If age and you know, living status, were not an issue I would have to go with the actor that Dylan is based off of. For those who don't know he was inspired by the character Lucas Wolanczak on Seaquest DSV, played by Jonathan Brandis. However due to the fact that Mr. Brandis is now more suited to play a zombie I actually kinda struggled to find a teenager who I thought could properly portray Dylan Harvey.

In my search for the perfect guy to make audiences laugh and groan at the proper moments (because we all know that Dylan is comic relief mostly there to complicate a situation right as it might be resolved) I found that my guy was actually a gal. In watching some recent clips, I think that the perfect person to portray Dylan would have to currently be Dakota Fanning.

Will edit to put up the rest of the cast later.

Well, the Avatar I use for Kristin is Jamie Eason, who's a thirty-something fitness model and computer programmer. Though I think her face looks quite a bit younger.

If we try for actresses, I guess I can think of two, who would need some (a lot of) time in the gym to pull Kristin off. Hayden Penettiere (cheerleader from Heroes) and Scarlett Johansson, both are blond, and not much over five feet tall. Panettiere is the younger actress, but I think Johansson is prettier and could protray her unearthly beauty better, is a better actress (despite what some people think, I find her a decent actress), as well as possibly being dedicated enough to actually add the muscle. If nothing else, her husband Ryan Reynolds, buffing up for all the superheroes he plays could help her. wink

Haha - awesome thread!

I guess Violet would be the Gollum of this epic tale. She'd be the only fully animated CGI Character wink.

Underneath "the suit" would be Katie Price in her prime (i. e., biggest) I suppose. The face would be as seen on my Avatar.

As for the rare appearances of Jennifer - that's a bit tougher. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

RM could obviously be played by Bradley James Allan, except there's a pretty big height disparity, over 12". Unless it was CGI'd. Going lithic would obviously have to be CGI'd, though.

Alternatively, focusing on acting ability, I'd lean towards Adam Baldwin. He's got about the right height and build.

When I think of Neiermeier, I think of Stephen Lang. Perfect height and build, and I think he could pull off the accent.

Jeremy would probably be played by Brendan Hines.

Claire's ghost, if it ever actually gets seen, would be played by Briana Evigan.

Archived