Aberrant: No Good Deed - Abberant: No Good Deed

Curtis Shane

Ok, I am presently at work on the last idea, I find that at the moment, I find the last option the most interesting, so at the moment I'm looking at magnetic mastery, with a sub-focus on electricity, mainly controling electricity with magnetism.

I do have two question though, first, is the optional background, Sanctum, avalible, and Second, can you buy a sixth dot in a background, for say Wealth beyond Avarice, for example?

I'm not sure that really translates well into today's dollars. I suspect the really rich folk, those beyond avarice could have over a billion if liquidated. Bill Gates, that Prince from Dubai, Queen Elizabeth, etc. Checking out that entire progression in today's dollars, I'd add an extra digit to the amounts listed in each dot.

Quote:
Because I understand there may be some demand *cough Stargazer*, and I remain interested in hosting a game, I present Aberrant: No Good Deed.

Well... seems like I missed this one... Oh well. I guess you can put me at the end of the waiting list, if there's still room there.

Archived