Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - Teenage Mutant Ninja Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posted everybody's tests and set the scene

If you have not done so add another hero point to your current tally.

I think I am going to adopt a system like Joani has in FI. Everybody drop a "spoiler" box at the end of your post when you need to roll and when your condition changes. For us here is should look like this:

Healthy / Rested / HP: 3

or after a battle:

Bruised x3 & Staggered / Fatigued / HP: 1

etc etc.

OK, by now you have all recieved a PM or I have discussed with you in chat some events that have taken place for your PCs. Over the next few days I would like you to consider what your PCs have been doing during the downtime and discuss it with me (via PM or by chat if I am around). I will use this as kicking off points for the next chapter which I would like to start up by Monday at the latest.

I also remind you to read up the nex fluff info and read the Exp thread for my new rules on banking experience and such. Spends are due in to me no later than the 24th.

Lastly if anybody has any comments or problems please bring them forward, I can't improve on things if I don't know where the problems lie.

For the rest of you. I have given you some RP elements which you can either use or not. Please let me know what (if anything) you want to do, I will tailor your intros accordingly. If I haven't heard from people by the end of this week I will drop them into NPC mode and/or leave them out of the current chapter per the Abandonment rules.

ok - I'm back again - will have to read up some more before I can catch up with TMNT but I'm trying. I will post more later today but currently I'm catching up with work-stuff since I've been missing here for 2 weeks, too.

So after these priorities have been cleared I'm all yours again :P

I suppose I'm up to date till tomorrow, maybe even late today.

Search vs. Notice

If a player is looking for something state as much and roll a search check, you may "take 20" on the check and I will assume you are taking the proper amount of time & effort to search thoroughly the area. If you are looking for specific items please state that. Notice checks will be rolled by me on behalf of the players and the results therein will be integrated into my posts as needed.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies about my less than stellar record of posting regular like. Between Scion and being in a bit of a funk its been hard to get into a good mood for posting. In addition of course your posting has been slowed as well. I think if we can all agree to try and keep up a posting rate of once every 2nd or 3rd day we can continue to make this game move forward smoothly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back (more or less). Need some input from you guys. Chapter two has been royally pooched by various factors. Two PCs dropping out hasn't helped nor has my own vacancy. I'd like to know if you would prefer to go on or if we should take a mulligan and reset to the start of chapter 3 which will allow us to account for Rodney/Adrian' absence. Dom will either play out his story as it is moving now or I will exercise a little deus ex machina to bring him into the fold.

Archived