Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Justin OOC

[Dragonball Victory] Chapter 2a: Art of Distraction

Recommended Posts

Genichiro looked at Tetsuko and smiled  "Just go with it.  Make a lot of racket, and SLOWLY move towards the castle through these things, taking them down as you go, and honestly Tetsuko, try to have some fun."  

 

With nothing more than that, he dashed forward the crowd of zombies, taking down several just in his first foray.  As the tigers had found, they were not hard to knock down but they didn't stay down long, unless you tore them apart.  "Hell this is almost fun."

 

  post as you like for a few posts, there's tons of these zombies, armed with mundane weapons, only breaking them apart or vaporizing them kills them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moving as fast as Lightning Karmahl and her Nano Tigers flew into the midst of the group of shambling undead, Her Spinning shield discs deflecting the bullets aimed at her and the tigers.

 

They landed and began an almost hypnotic dance of martial combat the two tigers flowing back and forth in and out around their War-Witch whose fists and feet were everywhere smashing their foes. The thee moved in perfect unison as one fighting being.

 

But it seemed as though two more of the zombies took the place of each that they knocked down until Karmahl realized with horror, "Genichiro, Tetsuko! They Won't stay down!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko observed for a moment what was working. "You need to dismantle them, Karmahl! No need to hold back... it's not like you're hurting the pathetic wretches!"

Tetsuko waded in, coming down from a flying leap, scattering about the throngs, Then grabbing one of the semi-dessicated undead she whipped it about, crashing it through others like a club smashing it to bits as well as it's compatriots. Combining swings with strikes that hit like freight-trains she sent to pieces zombie after zombie. Stringing her combinations together, it seemed she was like a jackhammer crashing through everything in her path. But as there was zombies falling more took their place.

Then Tetsuko noticed something... grabbing two of the small grease-gun like rifles in the posession of the zombie soldiers, Tetsuko grimly waded into the throngs as they closed in again.

She thrusted out her arms, brandishing her rifles. Using her radar to pinpoint the locations of the zombies. Sighing, she loaded up the combat routines she practiced for capture evasion if she ever crashed in hostile lands or waters... "Death at the door? Hmph, no, I am the one who knocks."

As the zombies reached near her position, her eyes glowed. "My duty is to protect mankind... from the living who wish to harm it... and the dead that are warped to someone's perverse schemes. I perform my service not out of hate... but out of reverence for the lost..."

The zombies were darn close as Tetsuko ended her speech... she could smell the rot coming from them... "Perversions of nature... No... victims of forces I don't understand..."

"I'm so sorry..." She unloaded in carefully choreographed positions, her strength keeping the rifles level to the skulls of the shambling horde, she opened fire, the heads splintering open like dust filled watermelon shells. Every movement moved almost faster than a human's persistance of vision, every shot calculated to the millimeter, compensating for the recoil of the rifles after the first couple shots. "RETURN TO YOUR SLUMBER!!!"

And there were more coming. And she used up what little ammunition was in her rifles. Luckily there were more around as she readied another two. "Gen! How are you holding up?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heeding the advice of Tetsuko, Karmahl send s a mental burst to her Tigers <Monte Cristo, Claw and Fang rip them apart I will Strike their advancement>

 

At her command the two Nano-Tigers unsheathed nano enhanced Claws and Bared Ferocious Tritanium fangs capable of chewing through steel. Heads and limbs flew as the great beats unleashed their full destructive abilities.

 

Karmahl however stop fighting instead she begaan to summon her Nano Magic. Holding her arms out in front of her a glowing ball of Nano Plasmatic Fire began to form from the very air.

 

“Tetsuko, Genchiro !â€

 

The zombies either sensing the magic or at the command of some as yet undiscovered foe increased their fire at Karmahl. Her shields spinning faster and faster under the increased fire, suddenly one shattered! The plasmatic ball kept growing in size as another shield shattered , but before a third could be brought down Karmahl lept into the air and with a shout released the Glowing ball of fire.

 

“Meteor Shower - Zombies!â€

 

The Plasmatic ball soared up into the air and away from the desperate fighters Once it reached a place above the still advancing horde l it burst with a loud WHOMP!

The explosion lit up the dark sky as the Single ball spun off into hundreds of miniature balls of Plasmatic Fire raining down on the zombies over an area one hundred meters across striking only the zombies and turning the area into an inferno Of Nano Enhanced Nuclear Hell which only burned the undead.

 

Karmahl Landed the flames twisting away from her, the Tyigers and the other two living fighters as if alive.

 

“HA! Hows that for a ruckus, Genchiro?â€

 

 

 

 

 

Powers In use
Alternate Weapon- Meteor Storm: (weapon 10, area 5, selective accurate 3, multidimensional )


15 60 Force Field (Armour Rating 60 : Field -Penetrating, Offensive, Regenerating, Detectable -2)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko nodded. "Just hold back some of your power... save the best for whatever's behind this!"

Tetsuko also knew this might be just what whoever was behind this wanted. Draw the others that were with them into the fight once they got desperate. Tetsuko clubbed a few more zombies, before starting to use them again as clubs or just going to the basics of punching and kicking.

"You know, Karmahl, after we settle this crisis, I'd love to spar with you." She smiled punching in a combination taking a few zombies down. "I learned a little from watching you, but nothing adds to my knowledge than an actual fight."

"Just keep alive."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As effective as Karmahl's attack had been at clearing the immediate area, what it also did was give the new forces approaching a clear shot.   They looked like tanks, though they had three barrels, and began to fire indiscriminately at the trio of fighters.  None of them hit, and Genichiro called out.  "MOVE, those were range finding shots, get in close or they'll hit.."   There were a dozen tanks they could see, and seemingly even more behind them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ugh! Oldest trick in the book!" Tetsuko complained. Then again sometimes the oldest tricks are the best.

Glaring at the tank line, she made an assumption... "They gotta be artillery, not direct fire... You guys keep them looking at the ground!"

Tetsuko took to the sky flipping in the air before lining up for a strafing run... Then again moving at a bit over Mach 2.4 might just make her more a target.

 

Charging up her hands she started unloading energy blasts into the tank line, something akin to a A-10 mowing down a line of World War 2 tanks with it's GAU 8 cannon... but flying faster than the fastest of attack jets. "GET SOME FAT BOYS!" She shouted as she unloaded aiming for whatever looked like something sensitive to exploding or important for their function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dodging in a zig-zag pattern Karmahl and her tigers closed with new threat. While the tigers nano enhanced claws could take on steel, without a weapon Karmahl's martial arts would be ineffective, however fists weren't the only weapon in her arsenal!

<Monte, Christo attack the treads try to kill their mobility for Tetsuko! Ill Try to disable the guns!>

 

Staying clear of Tetsuko's blasts, She rushes in and focusing her energy toward one of the tanks she lets loose a powerful KI Blast targeted at the joint of the turret and the tank body.

 

Not waiting to see the result but hoping for the best, the War-Witch and her Na-Tigers dodge out again clearing the line of fire for Tetsuko, before turning and heading back in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The assault of the tanks seemed to be endless, and more than anything, it seemed to be designed to tax their energy reserves.   "Wave after wave of dead soldiers and driverless tanks.  What the hell are we fighting, a Nazi Necromancer?"   Genichiro quipped, even as he punched at the tanks, crippling their treads and turrets.  There was a whistling sound and then a massive impact destroying the tank he'd crippled, as well as sending him flying through several trees.   From the smoke emerged a figure Clad all in black, with a white Robe, a pair of guardless blades in his hands.   "I see that the three of you are making quite a ruckus.  My Mistress has asked me to silence you."

 

There were still dozens of tanks coming, and another wave of zombie soldiers.  "I do not know why you come here, but for this trespass your lives shall be payment, and perhaps, if I leave enough, you'll serve beyond that."

 

Initiative checks as well as your first actions please.

 

 

who you're fighting if you've not guessed...

 

Alexander-anderson-screenshot-01-500x283

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Initiative - 50!!!
[Rebecca OOC] 7:03 pm: ok Initiative in BESM 3 is 2d6 plus ACV?
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 6+6+38: 50
[Rebecca OOC] 7:04 pm: Holy hell.
[Rebecca OOC] 7:04 pm: Like a proper android.
[Rebecca OOC] 7:04 pm: Can I get a witness?
[Charlotte] 7:07 pm: Witnessed, here. And I am not sure.

 

Tetsuko smiled, her eyes flaring to life. "I am no one's property. On the other hand, your combat data will be mine... now. Whatever perversion of nature you're partaking in here, it ends tonight!" Tetsuko said. She knew this mobile, and intelligent fighter was trouble. She teleported back to a good distance that still kept her within her best accuracy and her hands charged up, then she threw four bolts of energy at the newcomer.

Actions
1: Teleport back to the maximum for her short range
2: Magnetowave Blast
3: Magnetowave Blast
4: Magnetowave Blast
5: Magnetowave Blast
Rolls
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+1+17: 19
[Rebecca OOC] 7:19 pm: ****.
[Rebecca OOC] 7:19 pm: DR that...
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 3+6+17: 26
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 5+5+17: 27
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 3+6+17: 26
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+1+17: 19
[Rebecca OOC] 7:20 pm: ...nope DR that too
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+4+17: 22

Results: 26, 27, 26, 22
Status
Health: 700
Energy: 315 - 50 = 265 (Will change pending hits)
Divine Relationship: 3 of 5 remaining
Actions: 0/5
Defenses: 5/5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Finally someone with a brain to test our mettle!"

 

Karmahl draws on her energy summoning a new meteor storm as well as reenergizing her shilds and sheathing herself in nano-magic armor, then prepares to join combat with the new foe.

 

Initiative and Actions
[ninaBMM] 8:53 am: Karmahl's Initiative
[Jeremy] 8:53 am: Roll away
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 6+2+17: 25
[ninaBMM] 8:54 am: lol so i'll go about an hour after every one else
[Jeremy] 8:54 am: Heh
forgot to add my lightning reflexes of +15
total iniative 40

Action # 1 Will drop another meteor storm centered on creepy guy standing in ruins of tank
designating him and tanks and any remaining zombies as targets

#2-3 Activate Mage Armor, Reactivate Force Shield

#4 Leaping attack at the bad Guy

do you want me to run the tigers or you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The priest looked at the incoming storm of fire from the android, and shook his head.  "You masterblaster types are all the same.  You fight at range and think so long as you stay at range you cannot be harmed, that distance is your friend.."   He seemed to simply vanish, and the barrage of blasts missed entirely.  "Foolish."

 

Karmahl's attack failed to hit him as he'd moved since the launching but it did blast more of the supporting forces.  Sensing that keeping the supporting forces out of the battle was more necessary, her tigers quickly bound into those remaining and began tearing them apart freeing the two warriors to engage the priest without worry.

 

He looked at Karhmahl.   "I wonder, if I kill you, will it kill them?   Or perhaps, if I kill them, will it have some effect on you?   I could use some Tiger-skin rugs in the castle, it is somewhat dreary."

 

He moved with amazing speed, dashing in to slash at Karmahl with a series of attacks, Then at the end both blades seemed to go flying towards Tetsuko at blinding speed.

 

4 attacks at Karmahl all Dc 27 to dodge, 150 damage each

 

2 attacks at Tetsuko, DC 27 and 29 with autofire  damage is 150

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defense Rolls
[Rebecca OOC] 3:00 pm: Defense Rolls: +17 from DCV
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 2+5+17: 24
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+5+17: 23
[Rebecca OOC] 3:00 pm: Total damage after armor is factored in, 250

Health: 450/700
Energy: 265/300
Tetsuko was irate now. If it wasn't for the skin of her's being able to blunt the blades somewhat, she would be in dire straights. 5 bayonets now stuck into her body. She flew in at top speed, she wasn't going to give him time to think. She didn't have time to pull the blades out right this moment... She'd give him a piece of her mind, but she was going to instead let her actions speak for her. When she was in position, she unleashed a flurry of kicks.
Actions:
1: Fly in at 3000 kph
2: Kick (With Leap Attack)
3: Kick
4: Kick
5: Kick
Attack Rolls
[Rebecca OOC] 3:17 pm: Gotta roll my attacks now. And I hope the first one hits...
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 5+6+17: 28
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 3+1+17: 21
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 5+6+17: 28
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 6+3+17: 26
[Rebecca OOC] 3:17 pm: Please let that 28 hit...

Kick Damage 150 (160 for the first if it hits)
Actions: 0/5
Defenses: 5/5
Divine Relationship: 3/5
If the first kick misses
All defenses this round for me are at -3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Health - 478/670

Energy - 300/370

 

 

Defense Rolls
Defense
[Abyss Phantasia] 3:12 pm: heh
[ninaBMM] 3:14 pm: ok my turn 4 rolls  +17 DCV
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 5+3+17: 25 hit 60 damage after FF and MA reductions
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 2+6+17: 25 hit 64 damage after FF and MA reductions
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 5+6+17: 28 Dodged
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 6+1+17: 24 hit 68 damage after FF and MA reductions
[ninaBMM] 3:16 pm: that last roll has a neg modifer I dont how much
[Rebecca OOC] 3:17 pm: Gotta roll my attacks now. And I hope the first one hits...

 

Stunned by the speed of the creature Karmahl is hit a glancing blow not once but three times her shields flaring and collapsing as she twists flips and tries to dodge out of the way of the deadly glowing blades. Coming to rest a few meters away she sees that their opponent has turned his attention on Tetsuko who takes several massive hits but launches a series of attacks of her own shrugging off what hit her.

 

Assessing the situation and seeing that the Na Tigers have the Tanks pinned she waits for the right moment summing her Nano- Magic she lets loose two devastating Ki Blasts in rapid succession at the unholy apparition!

 

 

Actions for upcoming round


action 1 and 2 – regenerate FF back to 14 level (still down 1 level)

action 3 and 4 until bad guy is engaged with Katsuraku and then Ki Blast him twice

[ninaBMM] 9:49 am: Ok i need to make two attack rolls for Karmahls Ki blast I dont have my stats here so I am just going to make the raw dice rolls and i will add my stats in the text later.
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 2+6: 8 +20 Total 28 200 damage if it hits
ninaBMM *rolls* 2d6: 1+6: 7 +20 Total 27 200 damage if it hits
[ninaBMM] 9:50 am: not great rools oh well can you witness for me
[Asarasa] 9:50 am: Yup - Witness your mediocrity!
[ninaBMM] 9:51 am: hehe thanks


not sure when my auto regenerate kicks in during the round but I will regen 25 pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(regen is end of round basically after you post.)

 

What happened was beyond all comprehension.  ALL their attacks hit, breaking bones, limbs, and even searing away flesh in the case of the twin ki blasts.  

 

The Battlefield was obscured with smoke yet again as he'd been knocked away by the duo's one two punch, hurt badly it should have seemed. 

 

Across the battlefield, Gen felt what was about to happen and turned from his own battle, putting his hands together, focusing massive amounts of ki for a powerful attack.   "Kame..."   The smoke cleared revealing the enemy standing there his hands unable to be seen, his eyes glowing a brilliant eerie blue.  "Hame..."   His arms came up and a veritable flood of bayonets seemed to be launched from a thousand hands, far too many to dodge.  "HAAAAA!!!!!!!!"  Genichiro's hands thrust forward and a blue beam twenty meters wide short forth at an even greater speed, Vaporizing the Bayonets before they could strike the two ladies he was fighting alongside, Though it was abit closer in the case of Tetsuko.  

 

Three tanks took the opportunity of a stationary target and blasted him in full salvo, obscuring him in smoke, which they all saw clearly.  "Well Scratch one interfering trespasser."  Came the voice of their foe, heavy with mockery.  "He cannot save you again."

 

(It is your turns)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko saw what Gen just did for them. The attack vectors of that second barrage would have meant her defeat... Gen will not die in vain... if that killed him. He was a Saiyan after all, and they are made of some stern stuff.

"I have been far, far too foolish..." She said. Her eyes glowing, as well as her hair. "Karmahl, I'll keep the regenerator occupied..." she said. "Take care of the tanks!"

"Executing Program 0..." She says, as her skin seems to flare with brilliance. Then she teleported right into his face with a face that seemed to be one half rage and one half determination. "Your fight is with me, FREAK!" She says, unleashing a flurry of punches too fast for the mundane human eye to pick up on.

If I can keep this freak tied up for just a little while, I can buy Karmahl time to take down those tanks... maybe help Gen out. I don't think he's dead... but there is that possibility. At this point this is no longer a game... Either I figure a way to kill this guy, or I die trying.
 

Actions
1: Activating OVERDRIVE MODE +2 Super Strength, +5 to all attack ranks
2: Teleport -10 Energy
3: Punch (170 Damage)
4: Punch (170 Damage)
5: Punch (170 Damage)
 
Special Ability:
Overdrive Mode: her weapons gain 5 ranks in power,
her superstrength gains 2 ranks, for 3 turns, then lose the same amount for 5 turns
Rolls
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 2+6+17: 25
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 2+4+17: 23
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+3+17: 21
Health: 450/700
Energy: 255/300
Divine Relationship: 3/5
Overdrive Status: Turn 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Health 503/670

Energy 253/370

 

“By the Neo-Genesis how is that possible!â€

Cries Karmahl as the adversary regenerates all the damage they had inflicted almost instantly!

 

Hearing Tetsuko's instructions and wishing her luck, Karmahl, drawing forth as much nano magic as she can, turns to face the smoldering smoke shrouded area where Genchiro had been targeted and summons forth a meteor storm to end all meteor storms.

 

A quick mental command programming the nano meteors to ignore the Na-Tigers, her comapnion , and her self she unleashes destruction on the on coming tanks.

 

 

 

 

Actions
will be focusing my attention on the tanks i will do 4 meteor attattcks

[Nina] 10:49 am: unless someone has my first set still on their screena copy of that would do

These are area 5 multidimensional attacks centered on the three tanks that sho Genchiro

[Long6] 10:52 am: Nina rolls 2d6: 3+1+20: 24 any one hit takes 100 damage

Nina rolls 2d6: 2+3+20: 25 any one hit takes 100 damage

Nina rolls 2d6: 4+6+20: 30 any one hit takes 100 damage

Nina rolls 2d6: 5+6+20: 31 any one hit takes 100 damage

[Nina] 8:45 am: can i get witness

[Nina] 10:57 am: Thank you Long

[Long6] 10:58 am: np

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karmahl's attacks had the desired effect, killing all the tanks nearby, and clearing the area, revealing Genichiro, standing there with his arms crossed in front if him, his jacket gone, and black tanktop in tatters.  "I hate Tanks."   He looked up and drew his sword."  Thanks for the save.  Now let's get back to the knife chucking idiot."  He was hurt, but not enough to keep him out of the fight.

 

Meanwhile Tetsuko's attacks pummeled  her foe with rediculous strength, sending him flying into the ground 20 meters away, in a pile of broken bones and bruises.    Then momentslate, the body stirred, and stood.  She could see broken bones mending and resetting as they were meant to be.  "You still haven't figured it out, have you, wee lass?"

 

His arms moved with blinding speed, and once again he threw knives at her with astounding speed.

 

(Tetsuko needs to dodge vs 28 and 31   both are autofire attacks 150 damage.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is where it hurts...
[Rebecca OOC] 6:11 pm: Although I only take 50 damage a hit... I'd better not whiff real bad.
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 2+3+17: 22
[Rebecca OOC] 6:14 pm: DR
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 2+3+17: 22
[Rebecca OOC] 6:14 pm: ...
[Rebecca OOC] 6:14 pm: Okay that's 6 hits on the first...
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 5+4+17: 26
[Rebecca OOC] 6:14 pm: DR
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+3+17: 21
[Rebecca OOC] 6:15 pm: FML 5 hits on the second.
Corrections, 3 extra hits (+2 and +1 Respectively), 2 normal hits, 250 damage


Tetsuko glared, groaning through the pain. "Yeah, I've figured it out. I need to kick you so hard you see the curvature of the earth!!!" She flies in full throttle to close the distance again, keeping up the pressure.
 
Actions
1: Flight to close
2: Kick (attempting leaping attack)180 potential damage
3: Kick 170 potential damage
4: Kick 170 potential damage
5: Kick 170 potential damage
Attack Rolls
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 3+4+17: 24
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 5+3+17: 25
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+5+17: 23
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 1+3+17: 21
   [Rebecca OOC] 6:47 pm: My kingdom for a crit... DRing the 24.
Rebecca OOC *rolls* 2d6: 3+1+17: 21
   [Rebecca OOC] 6:47 pm: Oh well...
Health: 200/700
Energy: 255/300
Divine Relationship: 0/5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Health 528/670

Energy 213/370

 

Karmahl seeing that Genricho is alive and safe she smiles at him then turns back to the dagger man and studies him for a moment then launches her self at him at full speed blasting twice as she speeds past hopefully catching Dagger-Man off guard and allowing Tetsuko and Genricho an opportunity to take him apart.

 

 

Actions
Actions

Study dagger man and use Judge Opponent

activate flight and fly past at full speed making two Ki blast attacks using any info learned from Judge opponent First Ki Blast will be an all-out attack (+3 to first attack -3 to defenses this turn, have steady hand to off set movement penalties)

Ki blast rolls
[Nina] 10:31 am: need to make a couple of dice rolls for DBVif some one can witness
[Nina] 10:33 am: Karmahl makes 2 Kiblast the first is all out attck acv17 + Acc3 + all out attack +3
[Einherjar] 10:33 am: ok. witnessing
Nina *rolls* 2d6: 1+2+23: 26 damage 200
[Nina] 10:34 am: well that blew
[Nina] 10:34 am: Secon is just acv and acc
Nina *rolls* 2d6: 3+5+20: 28 damage 200
[Einherjar] 10:35 am: witnessed     

pleasE add movement penalties if any to rolls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only Tetsuko's first attack hit, but it still hurt him, knocking him back as Karmahl added her own Ki-blasts to him for good measure.  It was actually enough to knock him down, which was when Gen attacked, blasting the ground beneath him into a deep crater, with the body falling down it.  "Let's get to the castle.  We've gotten rid of the ground forces pretty much, and he should be a while unless he flies."   He looked at the ladies and smiled.

 

"Thanks for the save you two."   With that he turned to head for the castle Intent to get away from the knife wielding idiot before he got out of the hole. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko grunted as she started pulling out the bayonets, chucking them into the ground as she went. "Persistant little bugger... but at least I downloaded some important information out of that fight... at least in an upgrade to enhance my nanite self-repair system beyond normal human parameters."

She started to limp a little... "Damn... seems I took a bit more than I wanted in this fight... what was up with that freak anyways?" Tetsuko said, keeping up using her flight as her legs weren't up to running for now.

 

"Karmahl! We'd better get moving before the freak gets back up here!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Be right there Tetsuko"

 

Karmahl walks to the edge of the hole, takes a deep breath and conjures up four Plasmatic fireballs and hurls them into the hole after the Dagger-man. She then turns and follows after her companions the Two Na-Tigers trailing.

 

Action
Hurl 4 meteor swarms into the hole, let me know if i need to roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko laughed, until a loud pop followed by a high-pitched leaking sound came from her chest. "Oh crap..." She says weakly like she couldn't get a good breath, as she pulls out some tape to cover a large tear in the air bladder that serves as her lungs. Moving back a bit of skin that was suddenly flapping. She takes a deep breath. "Okay... there we go. Let's not go swimming for a little while though. The tape has to set..."

OOC
Just bringing some humor into this. I don't think I got a repair kit on me for all the damage I've taken...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genichiro followed them to the castle, which now had seemingly no guards, the tigers following behind.   The doors were shut but no guards stood there.   "Wait."   

 

He looked at them, "Can you feel that?"

 

He looked down.   "We don't go in, unless it opens, Trust me ladies, it's a bad idea,  I reccomend we watch our rear in case the knifechucking priest wakes up,  but make no further moves.    I've got a very bad feeling about entering this castle."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko crouched down. "That's quite alright. I'm in no condition for a fight now. My hydraulics and coolant are down 75%, and I'm still cooling down from my overdrive mode..." There was steam pouring out from her wounds and the coolant vents that opened in her arms and legs. Although the steam could vent through her suit now that there was so much damage to it.

"I think I was missing something important in that battle... something I'll have to review my combat data on..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was at this point that the other team of fighters emerged as the doors opened, Dragonball in hand, with a well-dressed butler leading them out.   The only one of the distraction trio who looked like they up for more was Karmahl, Tetsuko looked like a radiator hit by a storm of shrapnel as she was venting steam from her overdrive and all her wounds.   Genichiro was missing his shirt and his tail was coiled around his waist,  he hand some cuts and dried blood on his chest, the results of the batle with the tanks and the Gardener.  

 

Speaking of, there was the sound of stone scraping behind them, and He stookd over them, menacing at nearly seven feet tall.   The Butler nodded once, and the shadow covering the gardeners face  vanished as he stepped into the light.  "You three come back sometime,  I've not had a sparring match like that in quite some time.   We can really water the grounds then."   

 

"Alexander, find your way inside.  Our Guests have no time to bandy words with you, besides, you've had your fun today already."     Without further comment, the Gardner walked past them into the castle and the Butler nodded.  "I would not return soon, were I you, there is much more that will likely concern you if that orb is so precious to warrant the lengths you're willing to go to."

 

With those final words he shut the castle doors leaving them all to plan their next move.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karmahl looks at her battle weary companions and at her decidedly un-battle weary companions and at the Dragon ball, she frowns. "That's it?," she sighs heavily, "I'm still Hungry."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Alexander walked past, Tetsuko pointed to her eyes, before gesturing with the same hand, pointing to him.

She wasn't in the mood for words, and next time after some upgrade schematics appeared in her brain... she might even be his equal at some point. She wanted a rematch. But after some repairs and upgrades...

"We got it, guys, let's just get outta here."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shiori nods at that and tucks the dragonball away somewhere in her hakama.

 

"You've hit it on the head."

 

She marches on out the gate.

 

"Genichiro, will you be able to teleport us again?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, I hope so... I'm pretty dinged up and could use a technician. If we're going to be deploying fast, my standard self-healing won't cut it... it works at normal human rates. A nano-solution bath sounds lovely about now."

She stretches as best she could. "That and after that fight I got at least some combat data to upload with some upgrade schematics to submit for approval. Seems I need a couple hardware upgrades and a firmware patch... Although I would love to get another crack at Alexander someday... hopefully on better terms."

She grinned... someone like Alexander she could unleash everything on and not have to worry about a fatality. Every processor sang the approval of the fight... until the first bayonets stuck into her. Although at least with Tetsuko... pain was just a variable to modify combat tactics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gen considered a moment before nodding. “I have at least one more jump in me,” he told the group. A large chunk of his shirt lay nearby and the Saiyan scooped it up. Turning slightly, he pressed the shirt to the worst of his cuts. Datura watched him, her tail twitching slightly, until she realized that her eyes were tracing the flex and shift of his shoulders.

Her tail bristled as she jerked her attention away from him. She couldn’t stop the flush that crept over her cheekbones and her fur stood up even further. Her voice was a heated growl. “Are we leaving or not?”

“Yeah, I just wanna stop this bleeding.” Genichiro tied it to his satisfaction and turned back to them. “Everyone, you know how this goes by now.”

Datura wrapped her hand around the priestess’s arm and waited for everyone to connect. Once they had, Gen waited only seconds to shift them all back to the Guardian’s palace in the sky. She released the human woman quickly. “We have the sphere,” she announced to Dende. “With this safe, we can look for the next, yes?”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dende took the orb from them to inspect it and nodded.  "Yes, with this we can keep them from gaining a wish, while you search for the rest of them.   You've all done well."

 

With that the Guardian moved to go inside placing the ball somewhere safe.  "And so it begins again."  he whispered under his breath, knowing that what was set in motion would definitely change the world.

 

8CP to everyone  End Chapter 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...