Sign in to follow this  
Sign in to follow this  
Rorx

Aberrant: Stepping from Eden - Stepping from Eden

Heritage    7

What does Heritage's character look like?

Hopefully my IC post helped, but I also changed my avatar to match her appearance; without quoting specific stats, she's at human max for attractiveness with no Mega-App. Her skin and eyes are both metallic silver in appearance, hence her nova nickname of Quicksilver; she's also a shapeshifter, but the Earthmen don't know that yet ::wink

Rorx    3

Considering the lack of posts here in the last two weeks, and seemingly the slow down on the site in general, do people actually want to continue or should I just can it now?

knave    0

I think we hit a point where everyone was waiting for everyone else.

::ohmy

All it takes for boards to die is for good posters to do nothing...

and I suspect Alex is right.

Alex Green    0

On a side note, I'm having serious internet problems this week. Charter says it's their fault... which doesn't change that most of the time I'm off.

Re-reading our current game posts... I'm not sure where to go with Ares and I was planning on responding to someone else (which is what I'm sure everyone else is doing :( )

On a side note, I'm having serious internet problems this week. Charter says it's their fault... which doesn't change that most of the time I'm off.

Re-reading our current game posts... I'm not sure where to go with Ares and I was planning on responding to someone else (which is what I'm sure everyone else is doing :( )

*peanut gallery* You know, thats the kind of point where, in most games I've been in, somebody does something insane. . . always works to get the plot rolling. . .

*runs*

Forge    8

Well...I guess I could fast-track the idea for my character to nuke Apollo and see what happens. ::dry

EDIT: I will reply to Ares, let's see where that takes us...

SkyLion    1

I've just been feeling fucked up in genral and having trouble getting back on the horse. I need to curb my gaming...picking a few characters out of the oh...10 or 15 I had in play before will make this more manageable. I sort of dropped everything when my life hit the speedbump. I like this character and Rorx and I want to see where it goes so hoepfully we all rally soon.

And yeah, holidays slam people as well.

Rorx    3

Well I hope it picks up as well, although I know I'm at least partially to blame. I'll try to move things on soon.

SkyLion    1

So I am still here. I have 7 or so games that needed catching up and some more urgent than others. Needless to say its alot of reading. i am also going back over my notes since my absence makes me lose a bit of connectioon to my character. I need to recommune and than I will post. Once I get caught up with everything (in a day or so) I should be back up to speed and rolling.

SkyLion    1

So what are the chances that we can get this story rolling with some momentum?

Its sluggish but not down for the count. Lets get this mamma jamma up and running!

SkyLion    1

So as much as I love the concept of this game I think I need to bow out. It is just moving too slowly and other games are overtaking my attention. Ashley is a badass but we are having trouble picking up momentum and nobody is posting or checking the site regularly. I think we may need to call it...If there is an overwhelming backlash and I see some drive and commitment from the other players I may reconsider but for now it seems like most of the players are ignoring it...

Heritage    7

Sadly I think I'm with Sky on this; I thought I still had it in me to do play-by-post but clearly I don't, and my non-productive prescence is helping to drag this game down. I hope the game can continue without me, but either way, I'm out ::sad