Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - SuperGeek Enterprises: Exploration

BlueNinja

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If everyone brought along the packs and equipment that Ash originally ... acquired ... then various camping gear should be blatantly obvious to Simon.

As a note, you're also basically at the 'entrance' to the camp site area, you can see a half dozen different spots with the picnic table, fire pit, and posts with numbers for parked cars at each spot.

If you've ever been to a state or national park, where they have the 'camping' spots that you drive up to, you should be familiar with the layout. As for the supplies, that's sort of up to each player - even though Ash got these supplies in time for the first mission, they've been used once on Greek World - every other world has either been too short, or the group has managed to find other shelter instead of setting up the tents.

What's the IC waiting on?

If you've ever been to a state or national park, where they have the 'camping' spots that you drive up to, you should be familiar with the layout. As for the supplies, that's sort of up to each player - even though Ash got these supplies in time for the first mission, they've been used once on Greek World - every other world has either been too short, or the group has managed to find other shelter instead of setting up the tents.

What's the IC waiting on?

Hell BN why am I getting barraged with crap for making a logical suggestion. Wow, I"ll keep my opinnions to myself in the future.

Sorry for the delay. Our general manager broke his arm tuesday, so the rest of us managers have had to juggle our shifts around to cover for his not being able to work. Considering we were already short handed, work has kinda sucked lately. :( I have the next two days off, but don't be surprised if I don't get to post much wed-sun next week.

You know it's a bad idea to speak English, but you don't realize just quite how bad for a moment, until the ranger responds in slightly accented English, "Bullshit. Why don't you Americanos try telling me what you're really doing on Mexico's side of the border."

I'm super-confused. ::blink

Who spoke english?

::brick ::brick ::brick

Anon...asking things like "Should we tell him the truth?" should be said over the Link!!!! As in Asterixes!!!!

::cursing

Oh well....cats out of the bag now...lets just hope he doesnt think its strange that Jonathan has a Peregrine falcon perched on his shoulder, since you wanted Esteban with you and didnt specify humanoid...

A response to Alex's last post: our story is that we accidentally stumbled onto the Mexican side of the border, so the permits would - in theory - not need to be in spanish at all. And the goal is to have the Mask make something that looks believable at a glance, and not give the ranger time to do more than just that. Of course, seeing as how we're running around in a world we know next to nothing about, that could be a bad assumption. But hey, it's a fun scenario at least.

A response to Alex's last post: our story is that we accidentally stumbled onto the Mexican side of the border, so the permits would - in theory - not need to be in spanish at all. And the goal is to have the Mask make something that looks believable at a glance, and not give the ranger time to do more than just that. Of course, seeing as how we're running around in a world we know next to nothing about, that could be a bad assumption. But hey, it's a fun scenario at least.

...I am so waiting for the hammer to fall...*wince* ::rolleyes

...I am so waiting for the hammer to fall...*wince* ::rolleyes
Ask and ye shall receive! ::devil

BTW, Brandt would know that he could definately disarm the ranger before he could fire, even if a taser was a risk to anyone in the party. Also, Samhalle is not a word from a language that anyone in the group speaks - even Theo. (Although if she's asked, she'd think it sounds Scandinavian.)

Probably a good time to point out enough Mega-Dex lets you catch bullets.
True. Also a moot point, as the ranger botched a Willpower roll after I posted that.
((P.S. Hey SkyLion, ask for some free xp for all of us! BN asnwered your wish for a falling hammer, so maybe this'll work too! ::wink ))
Sorry, but I had planned for the ranger to be bilingual. Not my fault some people don't know how to keep quiet. ::happy

Response to everyone probably tomorrow morning, depending on when the movers get done with the stuff-to-storage. So make sure things will work out the way you wanted now, before I start rolling dice. ::sly

Cottus, make it an extended action, accumulate the succeses slowly. And I only asked for enough information to impersonate him if I have to. Lets try and get the information we need quickly, before the next gate window.

It's cool man, I understood. But when I read off that list and looked at Zhenglai's dice pools (4 dice, 1 mega), it didn't look too promising. I was just giving you a hard time for making the centenarian in the party do all the dirty work. ::wink

It's cool man, I understood. But when I read off that list and looked at Zhenglai's dice pools (4 dice, 1 mega), it didn't look too promising. I was just giving you a hard time for making the centenarian in the party do all the dirty work. ::wink

Whats dirtier? taking the information? Or taking his identity? ::wink

Classical music on the police band?
Just to make this clear ... on Home Earth, it's the police band. On this Earth, it's a public radio station, the classical one. At least where you first tuned in. You can find the police band, but it's going to take you a few minutes of "channel-flipping".

Archived