Knave's 29th!

Ayre el KaBeer

Typical... I get 'old goat' and he gets 'old gun'... ::angry

But I guess you've earned it being on this planet as long as you have! Happy birthday, Knave! Make it a good one and don't show your face here today... ::tongue ::wink

::partyhat1 ::thewave

Make it a good one and don't show your face here today...  ::tongue  ::wink

I take it that it's a good one for you without me! Well Sorry kiddies! A good one for me requires that I do show my face here! ::tongue I'm so OLD I get to be grumpy. TURN DOWN THAT INFERNAL RACKET SONNY! PULL UP YOUR TROUSERS. ON SECOND THOUGHTS, GET SMALLER TROUSERS... AND A HAIRCUT!

Wow, I almost just typed 'Happy Birthday Jesus', a reggae song my band wrote for a Christmas single - this must be a sign! Cult of Knave, I say!

::lookaround um. Well, having to dodge Romans would take my mind off my... eh? Who likes soft mints then? ::confused

::tongue

Thanks gang!

And a big thank you to Bahamut for NOT doing the cake.

What?!? Are you suggesting that this board's three oldest frequenters and representatives of the younger group engage in an online, roleplayed, 6-way, bare-knuckle, knock-down, drag-out brawl using characters created expressly for that purpose, and STed by a responsible, impartial representative? ::crazy

Hmm. Actually, that idea's not half bad. Kudos to you geezers for thinking it up.

Archived