Aberrant RPG - The CULT OF MAL

CHILL

Admin Notice

Some of you may have been experiencing difficulties with certain parts of this forum at the moment....

I have to sadly report that I believe that there have been hacking attempts on the forums.......

And I believe that persons affiliated to the Cult of Mal have something to do with this....

Until i find out the exact cause of the problems - dont panic - expect more news as soon as i've ferreted out the little sods and found out what they are up to!

:D

Synapse.. is this thing switched on? - good, aww shite you mean its on NOW?

Ahem.....

TAKE NO NOTICE OF THE PIDDLING LITTLE MORTAL CALLING HIMSELF ADMIN......Or that otherone who claims my name...

hmm.........  whassat Synapse?  oh - yes.......

'Senior Mal' indeed....... !

I shall soon reveal myself to one and all though this ... wonderful.......erm..........thing......

"what? - oh, yes........."

....... this "web page" thingamy............

*cough cough*

HEAR MY CALL MY FAITHFUL - watch the airwaves.........

"huh?  oh right, bloody phone lines then..... who cares you picky bastar........  you know I never liked you Synapse......  DONT look at me like that.......  you KNOW what happens when you make me angry........ yes Mr. Flame will pay snotty little Synapse a visit....................."

Resuming normal transmission.........

I'm on it.  They don't call me the master of Cyberkenesis for nothing...  wadda ya mean they don't? someone fire my agent!

...HMMMM, WHOEVER THEY ARE GOOD.  THE ARE ROUTING THEMSELVES THROUGH A DOZEN ANONYMOUS SERVERS IN...

...WAIT!  I'VE GOT THEIR SIGNAL.  LEMME JUST SYNC WITH THE CODE AND I'LL GET THEIR IP ADDRESS.  PROCESSING...

...ALMOST GOT IT....ALMOST...AL... OH OH.  I DON'T LIKE THAT ONE BIT... OH MY L#*$(123...**$...%&hidld.a..aasf

asw)E#)HYD;pjsfdpasjf*){*)UYD430483;sfja[f0493j0wn....

Ow. Er, nevermind.  I...lost them...  Yeah, thats the ticket.

I'm gonna lie down now.  Wheres the aspirin...

• 3 weeks later...

Hehehe, would VARGs really go down that quick to Aberrants?

I know very little about them, but what I find intersting if that is true is the fun fact that in my A!/A crossover game an inventor took a Gadget 6 and built it around an Environmental Protection Suit...it is extremely bada$$ and with the mini-railgun that has armor-peircing as an extra [they so small and fast, with those nice little plasma trails behind them] he could be a nova-killa if he could ever confront one away from the human populace [because they go through people, then buildings, then more people...].

Usually he just has to try and zap them with his built-in Laser Electroshock Pistol or just take a few hits [lots of Armor innovations] and try to punch back.

Heh Heh Heh,

Looks like the lines of battle are being drawn...

Aeon, Thingmaker and a couple of others ( Dr 0? ) ready to take on the Cult of Mal......

and then there's the growing cult and its, erm, well, yeah, you know who you are!

THIS is gonna get interesting.  Beware Mr Flamey!

:yumsmiley

• 1 month later...

I just jumped straight to page four...

It was still funny even after I went back and re-read the joke.

I suppose that's a compliment to your humour, although someone once told me that simple things please simple minds...

:withstupid

Let's face it. I've been gone for a month and a half and the Cult of Mud has done what? Nothing? Nada? Zip? Zilch?

The fifth, sixth, and seventh legions have taken to planting bulbs and repairing fences because they're so bored. The Ductrans have fallen asleep waiting for "Señor Mauled" to do something other than fart in the wind.

Conclusion: the Cult of Mal is little more than a sour note of self-importance blown on an ill wind from the nether regions of desusion-ville.

Wooooooooo! :crazy

Interesting comment, 'Nirvie ol' gal. Let's consider the odds:

Godzilla is taller and heavier, but S.Mal's breath is worse.

Godzilla is better looking, but S.Mal is louder and more obnoxious.

Godzilla has millions of fans but S.Mal has, :huh  :huh well, :sarcasm I guess he has Mister Flamey.

(By the way, why is it called "Mister Flamey" instead of "John Thomas?")

Geez, this is gonna be one short fight.  :notify

Archived