Mutants & Masterminds: Legacy - Legacy OOC

Joani

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Arcana
Just a question.. has Arcana had a chance to use her Grail on Dawnfire? I'm assuming yes, that in the intervening time she has tried that, but sense it's not said, I thought I better ask, cause if she hasn't, she'd offer now.

What Smax said. Also, like I said in chat wink

Originally Posted By: Celestial Centurion
Originally Posted By: Watchwoman
"And are there any other questions and concerns before we do Pattern Starburst?"

What is a Pattern Starburst? Also, was this sent to CC, who was in Medbay with Dawnstar? I'm not sure how to proceed.

Yes, Serene would have transmitted it.

Pattern Starburst is a joke - it's something Serene shared with her father (hence why it slipped out) but it basically means that everyone runs off, each in a different direction to do something different. From above, it would look like a starburst pattern as a cluster of people ran off.

Arcana, can you please put a time frame on your post? I'd stated in my earlier post that WW was only with Djane, so either it was before everyone else left the room or she came back in. Please just edit so that its clear. Thanks! smile

EDIT: Aina wasn't in there either.

Originally Posted By: Arcana
It's good.. on another note, I'd post for Arcana, but I don't see her doing anything but waiting, unless Aina choses to speak with her, or such.. she's going to wait for the others to return.

Aina did speak to her during Joani's last post.

Happy belated birthday Krul!

As you guys may have noticed, I'm currently not as active as I was last week or the week before last week because I'm on vacation. Weather has taken a turn for the better, we finally have some sun and I'm spending more time outside enjoying the sun.

I'll try to squeeze in a few posts during the evening hours but only when I feel like it. I'm back to serious business from sunday on.

If you need me to move things on, please tell me. I would work on the next major update this weekend which should take you all to Arcadia (the Faerie Realm).

On a side note, this:

I hope I'll be backish around Monday - the ear infection of my Son resulted in a very painful inflammation (I didn't sleep at all last night) and unfortunately it burst open with ichor. The Doctor already checked him and there won't be any permanent damage. He's under medication now, hence my reduced presence here. I try to keep things running on case by case/demand/priority.

I'm going to have to make this brief. There are times when I won't be available for a few days in a row. I'll try to keep up with things, but I'm asking everyone to slow down here. I know Joani's been having issues. He's pretty much excused from this, but outside of that there's been some problems it seems with me getting my foot in the door this issue.

I've been feeling like I've been ignored and made the fifth wheel and it's getting very annoying. I've actually considered just dropping out over this and I don't want to discard something I put some effort into.

Just be patient.

Originally Posted By: Aeonian
Just to let everyone know I may be more scarce than I was this week due to preparations for the Con I'm going to on the 1st. I may get a little posting in next week but I can't 100% guarantee that.

Do you prefer us to hold up for you where possible, or can we move things along with your PC on 'autopilot'? I just want to know what your preference is.

• 4 weeks later...

there are 3 Groups - I should've dedicated a thread to each in retrospect.

1st Group - TK, Aeon, MG - they are Northwest of your position, near the frontier.

2nd Group - WW, Djane, Bannon - they are East of your position near the large crystal lake which is at the heart of the Dragon Witch's realm/forrest.

3rd Group - The rest of you - which is basically the main group. You are assembled at the half circle opposing the Ivory Tower (which is Aina's seat of her Throne). With you are Aina (Red/blue now reflecting all colors with her scales), Alamaise (green Dragon), Mountainshadow (bluish/black), Darktooth (black), Icewing (bluish/white), Laira (Golden/Ember) and Valeastra (Red).

The half circle of pillars is something like a "HQ" - in the middle is a 10 foot tall bowl filled with the same crystals that make up Echo's new body. It functions like a holographic display with which Echo can directly interface. Aina has control over it, too.

Do you need more details?

Originally Posted By: Aeonian
Aeonian is trying to appeal to the Frost Giants through a classic Captain Picard ploy... the guilt trip.

You should've put it up as a limerick - or better, Musical-Style singing including a dance solo...

Just kidding.

For future reference - I prefer if you used the Dice-Roller of this forum.

West fairytown born and raised

in the archives where I spent most of my days

sippin on elfwine, relaxed and smooth

playin chess with the librarian outside of the school

then a couple of orks were up to no good

started making more in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my he got scared

said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air"!

Crud... that was under Osprey... you know who I am.

I updated the party at the Mountain King's Hall.

What about the others? My update at the Ivory Tower didn't cause much feedback... what do you need guys? Am I missing something? Tell me what you need to keep the story moving.

Archived