Aberrant: Dead Rising - Combat Thread: 5a - Holy Rollers, Batman!

Dawn OOC

As they get closer they will fly closer to the ground to avoid being seen. Don't want the enemy to know they need to protect themselves from aerial assault after all. They won't approach the compound until after dark so as to not be spotted and then once they can see the place they will come down to it directly from above and quickly take out any sentries that might be on the roof. Then they can make their way down into the building from there. Violet they would drop off someplace safe like the roof of another nearby building if they can and if she doesn't want to come to the actual compound until after the figthting is over. I would also like Jon to patrol the perimeter to make sure none escape.

anyone have any other suggestions?

It's looking like Bond and Primal will still be in the compound when you guys arrive... Though if you're waiting till nightfall then maybe not. They both want to get the hell out.

One plan is that you guys could spot them from the air driving off. *shrugs* Or we wait to meet another time. laugh

That works too. "Hey, Primal, what is that?"

Primal: "Well, that ain't Santa's sleigh, and those sure as hell are weird lookin' reindeer."

Bond: "They're heading to the enclave... Tell me, do you think Elijah's been naughty, or nice?"

Primal: "Ho-ho-fuckin'-ho."

Originally Posted By: Jack
I do not think that "bullet ridden" means what you think it means.

Shhhh....

Dawn, we have it documented. James is going to see to it that Violet ends up 'bullet-ridden'.

Not that it's a big deal, a bullet is about the only thing she hasn't ridden so it'll be a fun new experience. grin

Well, Violet will be bullet ridden if by bullet you mean James and by ridden you mean... well, we all know what it means. smile

Jasmine, sorry to interrupt your action, but Fox went first on init and according to Carver you are much better off going down stairs with him than being in the doorway to the roof. wink

Originally Posted By: Jasmine Gentian
That's fine, I got a little confused there Fox, like I said before, this is my first combat situation on an RP board. So.. any modifications to stuff I screw up is fine. laugh

Jas, you have escaped the lashes this time, by being a noob. laugh

Go and post. Things got mixed up, but his actions don't affect you in this case. Just do what I said regarding tracking round and init at the beginning of posts. V's already gone, you are next, then NPCs, then Myf.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
Jas, you have escaped the lashes this time, by being a noob. laugh

I have been waived for my mistake because of my noob-ness to combat-by-post. I'm just saying. And I changed my mistake. Hehe. I didn't know if we were supposed to be posting by Init, or dealing with it some other way, or what. But.. now I know! And I am a noob no more! WOOT.

Don't worry, I gathered that Jon is not part of what is going on with the rest of you at the moment. Also I am extremely busy and have to post in the moments when I can. Its PbP...try not to let it bother you...all is well. I didn't think we were required to post in oredr, just that we go in order. If I have to wait to post and then others wait for me this shite will take too long with my schedule. As is I am just going with the flow of the posts...

IOW: Chill dude.

Yes, I've been asking people to post in order so that no one gets skipped or left behind. We've had to ret-con one post already due to continunity. So yes, post in order. If your schedule won't allow you to post and you're not in the action like Sky is not in 5a, you can pm your intentions or a full post to me, and I'll post for you.

But yes, please, please, PLEASE... post in order.

And last, and this IS NOT a joke - put your Round and INit at the front of the post so that people know where you are and confusion is reduced. Start doing it, people, cause I'm tired of doing it.

Archived