Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem Star.

Now to something different yet important. I want to avoid further misunderstandings.

Your current health condition is 2 HL lethal taken (regardless of how badly you've been hit during intro).

Regenerative abilities etc. can heal that damage.

Dawn/Ronnie is supposed to assume a Leader role at this moment. Not following her could end your story right in a bodybag - that's just a fair warning wink

now go on post :shoos the players to post:

Quote:
Dawn/Ronnie is supposed to assume a Leader role at this moment. Not following her could end your story right in a bodybag - that's just a fair warning

But you forget, Kevin was a General in the army... oh well, he worked his way up, so he knows how to take orders too. Doesn't mean that he won't assume at least some form of authority...

Not really. Medical authority is different from regular authority, kind of beside the standard power structure.

I don't know how everything is working out, but leader or not, Kevin's wisdom isn't something to be taken lightly; and neither is his advice. However, I fully expect that he'll have to save everybody's hide at least once before they realize that.

Originally Posted By: Stargaizer
Not really. Medical authority is different from regular authority, kind of beside the standard power structure.

I don't know how everything is working out, but leader or not, Kevin's wisdom isn't something to be taken lightly; and neither is his advice. However, I fully expect that he'll have to save everybody's hide at least once before they realize that.

Ronnie doesn't want to be boss. She doesn't really want to be anything other than "alive." I think that Joani's just saying that she has all the IC information, as a cue to help move things along. smile Feel free to actually take command of the group if that's the General's thing.

If these were all troops, and he had all/most/more info, then yeah, he'd take a leadership role. But he really just wants to get everyone out alive and to stop whoever is doing this...

Then he'll want to (help) repair the damage at the clinic...

But for now, everybody's best chance is to follow the one with the most intel.

@Max - "go get em!" - epic!

aside from that - I ask you all to keep posts down until monday to give Jameson a chance to catch up with the story. The "Homunculus-Situation" can be solved (I assume Josh just needs to clarify) but after that please no more posting aside from fics of course wink

I'm sure Jameson will appreciate that.

Thank you and see you monday wink

Joani, someone in chat a few days ago said we could use the XP straight away? If so how do you want things kept up to date, just add it to the initial Character Stat PM or should we post the stats and expenditures in a new thread now...?

Added the EXP-Caps rules on the XP-Tracker thread.

Here is the part added:

Experience Caps is factored at 2.5 rounded down of the Chapter EXPs handed out. Rewards for fics will always be added to the Chapter EXPs in one go. (e. g. 6 XPs Intro exp - Cap is 15 XP total)

This rule is effective immediately and most likely prone to changes/nerfs. I will go with that Cap for now and see how we make progress.

Quote:
aside from that - I ask you all to keep posts down until monday to give Jameson a chance to catch up with the story. The "Homunculus-Situation" can be solved (I assume Josh just needs to clarify) but after that please no more posting aside from fics of course

It's monday and no sight of Jameson (as of yet). Does this 'ban' go until he posts, the end of the day, or something else?

Just curious.

Nor'easter blizzard, I got into work about 2.5 hours late and spent the next hour catching up on work and related stuff. I now have some 35 posts to read digest and respond to ... apologies, I have not internet at home/on weekend and so Sat/Sun is always post free for me except in rare cases.

Hopefully I'll get something out before I head to lunch in 45 mins

Because some of us were more inventive with our background dots (and flaws)... er, because for some of us this isn't our first time dealing with this...? Yeah, that's it.

Because some of us have more 'interesting'/'adventurous' backstories than others...

Archived