Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

We now have the "official" Dice Roller which is still in Beta activated for FI. I kindly ask you to make use of this roller whenever I ask for rolls.

IC can still be used but I prefer (also for Chosen's sake) to test the Dice Roller and provide feedback if you encounter any oddities or bugs.

If there's a feature you think should be added don't hestitate to post it in the official thread.

Thanks

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the FI forum page at the top click "Roll Dice"

Fill in your character name, description of the action, your dice bonus, any circumstance bonus (i.e. if the GM gave you +2 to persuasion because of a "donation" to the officer in question), and the DC (if you know it). Click the box if its a Hero Point Re-roll and then hit submit.

Your result is displayed with a copiable URL to add to your post

So I wanted to start today with the first post(s) but unfortunately RL and work got me delayed. It'll have to wait till tuesday/tomorrow.

I also had to remove the old Prologues/Preludes since my new concept simply won't mesh well with the old stuff. I'm really sorry about that. I hope you guys aren't too sad about this decision but it'll give me a chance to really make a fresh and clean start.

Please PM me with things you want to keep (like minor NPCs and stuff like that. I'll make sure to include them in my new threads.)

I finally got around to actually adding the complications to my sheet and, after I counted the list, I realized that I have 8 complications (including the 2 mandatory ones).

I don't know whether it's because I'm an overachiever or because I really like playing messed up characters. This oughta be fun.

I got sick kids today and had to stay home. Posting will be reduced to my late evening hours and I'll have no chat presence. I'm still trying to keep my promise and post the other Prologues of course.

Also, Our World will get some comments from me, too. Stay tuned.

Originally Posted By: Sam
I don't really have anything to do. Sam's not there and Jaunt took out her only method of communication....so that leaves Rebecca. wink

Yeah, sorry about that. Sam really freaked him out with the ear bud thing. It's okay though, music is how he focuses, so in the next couple posts the ear buds will unconsciously end up back in his ears, at least one ear anyway.

Unfortunately my kids are both sick atm which impedes my ability to post a lot because I'm staying home till they are better (I usually do all my postings from at work)

I try to keep things running as good as possible but it may take a day or two.

I'll be adding my rewards system in the rules section some time this weekend. When FI was run on Aberrant I had an XP-cap for those eager to write fics. While my plan with M&M is to keep you guys roughly at the same powerlevel I also want to reward those, who put more time into shaping the game world and add more color and flavor for everyones enjoyment. Don't worry we are talking of a maximum spread of roughly 8 PPs or half a powerlevel.

I will add examples once I've put my notes into facts. This is just a heads up for your interest. Those who don't have the time or lack inspiration won't fall back too much, this will also ensure that the encounters I create will be challenging for everyone and not easypeasy for the fic-writers and a PITA for those who don't.

Archived