Aberrant: No Fate - Table Talk: No Fate

Joani

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well work has been worse of late due to these factors:

- I'm on vacation next week, so obviously this one needs to be rough.

- The FDA is visiting and that's just so damn fun

- I had an error threaten to void two straight days of work yesterday though that had turned out to be much less worse than I had thought.

My personal life has been quiet, otherwise I'd probably be in a padded room at the moment!

I should be fine moving forward though. At least until next week, my ability to get online during vacation will be spotty.

umm ... wherever the most dots are? laugh

Since I can't see the map I can't really tell you where I want to go execpt to say that I want to compare the frequency of Newton's appearances to locations, if one stands out as being visited more I'd like to go there. Barring that I will simply visit the most recently reported location.

ok - gotta wait for Void then. The marks on the map are about 200 miles away from the Denmark Shore. There are no known Islands there and sat-pictures show just water. Let me know what you do and how and I wrap it up for you.

@Courier - I've always handled it that way. I do believe it says so in the rules, but don't ask me for the page. For this game - you won't drown under water if transformed into water - same as you won't burn if you transform into fire.

The description for Bodymorph: Liquid states something about being able to breathe, I think. It also doubles your movement rate under or through water, if I remember right.

Adaptation would also mitigate, of course.

Hmm... Just the generic water form, in water, works pretty well. (Page 185; basic package is 2x running speed, flexibility, ability to breath and function under water) Don't ask me why that didn't occur to me earlier... I feel kind of silly but this hasn't come up before.

Well, then, Cherub would be great in water.

Transformed he'd be...

Density Decrease, Some flavor of Invis or Catfooted usable only in water (water is hard to see in water), Armor I guess since water is tough, and nothing other than the basic package comes to mind.

Sean is heading into the water. He has adaptability and invisibility. He can't move as fast as you water types, but he doesn't need to breath and he might be useful if you need to rip a plane apart.

He doesn't need a boat.

Archived