[OpNet] Hi!

Roma

Hi. My name is Roma Katarina Meadows. Everybody calls me Romy. Except my family and my teachers. I erupted on January 12th. I work with my Dad. Its kind of understood he gets the work and I help. He's a software designer for Disney-Apple and a whiz at world dynamism. He's teaching me what my node didn't. My op login is Imagineer. I know its not cool or anything but its what my Dad does and what I want to be.

Hi.

Again.

Hi Roma! I've seen ya posting! Welcome to the boards and I hope you enjoy it here.

I'm Contessa (duh), and I'm all over the place since my job usually has me in all parts of the globe. If I'm in your neck of the woods sometime perhaps we can have coffee or tea some place and chat!

Originally Posted By: Imagineer
Hi. My name is Roma Katrina Meadows. Everybody calls me Katy. Except my family and my teachers. I erupted on January 12th. I work with my Dad. Its kind of understood he gets the work and I help. He's a software designer for Disney-Apple and a whiz at world dynamism. He's teaching me what my node didn't. My op login is Imagineer. I know its not a cool name or anything. But its what my Dad is and what I want to be. Hi. Again.

How old and how come your avatar looks like you should be riding a wolf?

Originally Posted By: Machina
What's the matter, WakiToDan? Not going to offer to let her ride the bifurcated, prehensile doom cock? I thought you were a fuckin' gentleman.

You can only make so many offers. Pursing as much tail as I did only had me running in circles. Let those who are interested come to me, the path is a lot less perilous.

Thanks everyone!

I like your name and your AV Contessa. Nova cute. My neck of the woods is going to be Mexico City in a couple of weeks. Tea and chat sounds really great!

Machina that's just... eww!

Polymath and Sandcaster, Lou Anne Burgess and Preston - I'll do my best. Thank you.

Yo, Sandy, when the fuck did I piss in your cornflakes, exactly? You got a fucking beef with me, how about telling me so, huh? Or is this some sisterhood bullshit? Man, you chicks are fucking crazy. Time to circle wagons whenever the patriarchy rears its head, right? The fact that you seem to take me seriously enough to be offended is a fucking joke on its own.

And hey, sorry, kids, I ain't the one who near-as-dammit raped two women in public. Don't get a hair up yourself just because I'm the one who points out how naked the fuckin' emperor is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived