Aberrant: The Long March - Table Talk: The Long March

Mr Fox

I definitely won't allow copy characters in LM. Anyone that does want to join after/if we open it up will need to make an original character that fits the story. I wouldn't want the "same old character just in a different setting" thing.

Also, after the current story arc is over there is no reason that new characters can't be involved in other things going on the the universe. They don't necessarily have to join the 'team' or travel in Lorean. Gonna be a big wide universe out there after all.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think we have enough open forum style things going on. I am learning to enjoy them but having a dedicated ST is more my cup of tea...someone driving the plot and a single voice to answer to.

I prefer if possible that it remain a game under your STship Fox, provided you still have the desire motivation and inspiration to do so...

Andrew can do his research regardless so I've no vote there.

Regarding the furture direction of the game. I prefer St driven myself but I also understand what Fox is going through having his intial story(s) tapped out after a long run. My ultimate preference is to stay ST driven if Fox thinks he can continue it with the same quality.

Steve senses truth from Joannie in everything she is saying, but at the same time there is something off about her. Something that you've never sensed before.

Oh, and Joani, very nice fiction! I've had dreams like that before, where I woke up from one dream into another several times in a row. When I finally really woke up I have a profound sense of relief after I finally realized that I was actually awake. Good job of portraying that.

Originally Posted By: Mr Fox
Steve senses truth from Joannie in everything she is saying, but at the same time there is something off about her. Something that you've never sensed before.

Oh, and Joani, very nice fiction! I've had dreams like that before, where I woke up from one dream into another several times in a row. When I finally really woke up I have a profound sense of relief after I finally realized that I was actually awake. Good job of portraying that.

Me too! An especially bad nightmare that I had as a kid was like that and inspired me to make a character for MCoH. Sadly the character was deemed too evil and sadistic and was banned/rejected for reasons of player harmony as well as having the most ugly attack power I could find...

I just caught up in my reading for this game but am tired and still recovering from my birthday so Im not going to pressure myself to post tonight.

I did want to send an Awesome! out to Fox. Once again, your storytelling talents continue to amaze me. Interestingly, as I was reading the intro about the "Augs" it reminded me of this soon to be released rpg which I discovered only a couple hours ago:

http://eclipsephase.com/game

Just so you know. Work has been really busy for me. I am working alone till they hire me some backup in the next couple weeks. Hopefully I'll have more time than I've had this week and get back to regular posting. Apologies for the delays this week (and possibly the next couple).

End of page syndrome... and everyone is busy being shocked.

Steve isn't sure how he should react, or which camp he should join. In theory is possible that...

1) Mike is tainted out and insane.

2) That without this system the typical 8 year old could build a home nuke.

3) Both.

We just stumbled into the whole issue of what the ultimate destiny of humanity should be.

Archived