Aberrant: 2011 - OpNet - 2008: Arbitration Poll #1

Singularity

This first poll will be used to narrow the topic of arbitration. I don't think this will take long, hence I will only leave it open until 10:00 PM EDT, Friday, and I will open a new poll afterwards with the narrowed field. And please do not forget to record your vote below with a reply; it will not be counted otherwise.

Voted under the second option.

Others have reported to me that they don't have access to vote (I'm quite confused), but I also see that there have been other votes casted aside mine. I reiterate; please post your vote in a reply in this thread or it won't be counted otherwise there is no way to know if someone has been ballot stuffing with multiple logins.

I have voted.

My answer should be clear by now, if not you haven't been reading.

I see no need to share my vote however, I was raised that it is bad form to walk out side of the voting booth and ask 'Hey, who'd ya vote for?' I reserve the same mind set here.

[[[Edit: Voted 2, and still isn't pleased he had to announce it.]]]

Well, looks like number 2 is the best way to go. I see it at as this..I want to do a story with the imovable object wile I am the unrestiable force. In this case I would say I move you, and they would say no you don't..Now if we want to do a story and agree to everything but that point, then well we can either not do the story, or ask for outside help.

Machina you have a good point, but the option to have an outside source help you with the story is still there for those who want it.You may not want it, but others may want it.

Archived