Into The Strange - Combat Thread

Ravenhurst ST

It isnt clear in the story thread but the strange energy vortex at the broken glasses can only be seen by Lexi and she is also the only one who can hear the voice.

the strange energy discharge through the fusalge from hutches attack of the beared man was visible to all of you but not the normal passengers

lets kick of turn three.

same initiative. Max need you to go first cause well you have to save the plane :)

Mala lexi takes damage from last turn  as if she is the seekers so make sure to apply her armor. but at the beginning of turn three you are lexi again and pointing your gun not your bow at the remaining cultist.

the blast of strange energy which accompanied the final destruction of glasses #1 was readily observed by all quickened persons but seems to have had no effect other than changing Lexi back to lexi, and makes the cultist sort of stumble a tiny bit.

if you have any questions ask here otherwise lets post!

• 1 month later...

It is now the first full action round.... heros have the intiative

Scott - your opponents are tangled up so you can basicly shot them for free then do what ever else you were intending.

Juno - The Captain is in in the air and intends to slice you up when he lands. you will need to make a speed defense lvl 5 to dodge but sh ealso gets to make an attack before he lands

Curtis - you have two in front of you  and three off to your right you have good cover and any defense roll you will need to make is at lvl due to the nature of their weapons...until they get to you that is

Going to play it safe as can't bring the Difficulty of the multi shot down enough to be worth the risk. Stick to just shooting one of the three and keeping behind the corner of the wall or a car as much as possible.

1 shot at Level 2 = TN 6

Rorx *rolls* 1d20: 12: 12

Hit.

Now hope they miss him ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to clarify the initiative rolls are for my use  the following combat can be assumed free form I don't really care about mechanics here as long as your actions are possible with in the frame i set forth go for it make it as crazy and wild and bloody as you want feed off each others post. I'll interject when i feel it appropriate. and when the moment is right I'll interceded .

this is your moment to wow me and your fellow players :)

Archived