Mutants & Masterminds: The Alabaster Academy - The Alabaster Academy - OOC conversation

Sailor OOC

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, posted. ^_^ Although right now I'm a bit stumped on how to go forward.

Addendum: Replied to Kia.

On a side note, I plan on splitting the group in half soon, to handle what is going on on the island. I think we should let Olivia respond, and hopefully relate to the rest of the group what she's picking up on.

For future reference:

[Heritage] 2:31 pm: I'll do a Perception check when I post next; waiting on Carver and Sand for now

[Rebecca OOC] 2:31 pm: You can do it now if you desire, actually.
[Heritage] 2:31 pm: oh, okay
Heritage *rolls* 1d20: 7+5: 12
[Heritage] 2:32 pm: meh
[Heritage] 2:32 pm: been rolling fairly crappy recently
[Rebecca OOC] 2:32 pm: So, just what is on the broadside of a barn, gotcha.

With things going on I will hold until after Abby returns from his Cousin's funeral before I start off. Carry on. Remember this is your last chance for your characters to interact or ask questions. I'll move out to Tuesday to move plot.

And don't worry, I'll still interact with PCs.

Actually, we're not... Kia/Casey/Alexis' boat is already being rowed away. I had specifically asked everyone to wait. I want all posting to cease now so I can catch up to get us to move forward.

I know I said that Tuesday I planned on moving forward, but that is on my doing. Kaoru's player is ill right now and unable to post so I'm giving it a couple more days. Now I can't do that as things are being pushed forward before I'm prepared or ready.

Expect a post Tomorrow. Please DO NOT edit your posts.

It's not on you. There is only one culprit here, and I am not going to call anyone out publicly.

To be honest I am just going to be forced to move forward before I'm prepared. I've been busy with a couple other things and this is just causing me stress.

I will post tomorrow and get us to a point where the thread will split. But the actual threads will not open until I know what is the situation with Kaoru's player.

Okay.

Everyone can spend PP, finalize any adjustments, etc. I'm going to wait until Next Week sometime to start the individual threads. Starting with Casey/Alexis/Kia, as they aren't having RL issues, followed by Olivia/Kaoru/William in the other.

If Kaoru's player is still too under the weather, I will simply have Kaoru guard the raft Olivia and William are using, or have him take the raft over to where the others have parked.

As Sand's health issues took a pretty severe turn over the weekend, I am going to move Kaoru into the background until he is up to posting again. His character will be "Locked" as well as his seat in the game. As such no harm will come to Kaoru. Well at least in the plot.

Also he will earn experience for the thread no matter if he returns or not before it's completion.

I'm noticing that people are running into disasters, illness, and general bad luck and work lately with our group. (Myself potentially included). I just wonder if there is still anything needed from me before people respond?

No problem.

Also, I am considering merging the threads as we are going to be down one player and one thread is mostly NPCs. It would make it easy to set up the story better. I will be moving 101-A to 101-B, and calling the thread 101-C.

No worries. I'm just trying to give Casey and Alexis a swing.

Saturday or Sunday I'll advance 101-B to the cave, then see how I can move 101-A to it so I can get everyone together. This way I don't have one thread stalling the other.

I'm hoping I don't end up having to reset the game, and resorting to a different start as two players at either low availability or are out.

• 1 month later...

I'm wanting to restart. I know Carv might be up to posting after her vacation, and I think there needs to be some sort of alternative game for people when other games fall silent.

I want to do a complete restart though, this time with all of us at the Academy. Luckily all my notes are here in the game forum. I just want to note, although it is a long shot, if Shinn does return to run his game (yes even after all this time I am still holding out some hope that game will happen) I will close to allow him to run.

Outside of that, I'm ready to have another go.

Who I had was Heritage, Max, Abby, and Carv... is this a correct assessment? I am considering Sandman out of the game (illness or not before hand, he has to have recovered by now and I have recieved no message stating his continued interest, so I'm defaulting to he dropped out).

Also, I am opening the table for new players.

Also, no need to change characters.

Archived