Dawn OOC

In prep for this, I'd like to know which PCs would be up for this, and which part of it they'd want to be on.

First part is the search for evidence exonerating Corbin. This would be a good arena for social PCs who want to help him stay out of Bahrain. They could also try to hide the evidence, let him be convicted, but since that would negate part two, I don't know that it would work well.

Second part is apprehending or protecting Chiraben. This speaks for itself, I think.

Please reply to this thread, stating which part you're interested in and with which PC.

Hmmm. I think Donald would for the following reason:

--WARNING: FUTURE PATH FOR DONALD REVEALED--

I'm going to in the end, have Donald join the Argus Agency, which allows him as a persistent tracker/rescuer/whatever to work with them.

Part One: The agency is run by a guy who can see disastrous events, and perhaps he sees visions of the battle of Mal vs. Pax and relates it to Corbin's announcement that he will surrender. Thus, he decides that somehow, keeping Corbin out is necessary for the good of the world. Donald is sent in as an (now) trained investigator and such.

Part Two: Donald has already been on the case, and his combo of evolved stamina and perception can aid here again.

Note: I'll be taking theme appropriate enhancements and body mods that keep up this idea, and skills too.

Edit: Ok, so that battle happens already, why don't we assume Vision X is connected to Corbin's trial and provides enough reason for him to for to protect the Aberrant.

Ein will do whatever he's paid to do, as long as it falls within his Code.

Alex will probably follow Jael's lead, though by that time you never know. He might have his own opinions.

Tomas (if he appears) will be trying his damnedest to make Utopia look bad, get info out of Chiraben about Utopia and his shadowy masters and, on an outside chance, just maybe to bring Chiraben into the Teragen. Which would be a great coup.

I'd like to get Bombshell and/or Kat involved, but like Ryusei, I'm not sure how. Jason, despite being an XWF star, would actually probably prefer the social aspect rather than the combat part - she fights for fun and entertainment, not for the serious elite stuff. Though I suppose, if those trying to keep Corbin out of Bahrain get targeted, she could step up to bat.

Hmm, Corbin was a sports star when he erupted, and Jason was about to become one when she did too. Maybe they could have had a correspondence going on, talking about their situation. And maybe Corbin could have ben sounding Jason out for the Aberrants, since she's an independent with more influence than she realizes.

Archived