Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - SuperGeek Enterprises: Exploration

BlueNinja

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I started only checking sporadically once the game slowed down a bit and I've been kinda busy the last couple weeks with work and Ron Paul's campaign and all that, so I kinda forgot about the game for a few days. ^^ I was surprised by how many posts there were waiting for me, but I'm glad the game is moving again.

Not sure about playing i the Mystery Men universe...no wait...actually I have an idea that just migh work depending on how you run chargen....sort of a Tick like spoof on the super-ego.

You seen the live action series of The Tick? Way funnier than the cartoon, and the cartoon was pretty good.

As for Expendable starting a game, I'm all for it. The mystery men universe sounds good, though you might have to limit character creation in a few ways to make sure it's interesting. Actually, I started reading through one of the Trinity books recently and got an idea for a kind of Firefly-ish game, but since I only have the players guide at the moment and not the core rules I'm not really ready to run it yet.

And good on Paul! His healing comes with plastic surgery!!! ::laugh
Fire damage is probably aggravated for baselines.
On a good day, you could pull off something like this back home...
Paul doesn't know that he paid for that second dot of Healing. In theory Healing has been his big money making power, but with his current contract and that mess on Overclocked he's spent a lot of time dormed, so as far as I can tell this is his first time using it since he got the 2nd dot.

Given Walter and Sticky's eruptions I dont think taint is at all a long term problem...even Paul himself remarked on their out of the box taint...You really should tell them IC...like soon-ish to now. They really do deserve to know..and Esteban will think y'all are ignoring him...

Well I am sure Esteban would appreciate a statement of some sort or dialogue IC to that effect...Just cuz he is incognito doesn't mean he isn't in the scene. Though to be fair Paul has been a switchboard and a half this ep.

All good points. Feel free to poke Paul (or someone else) about this issue.

I was mentioning it OOC because Esteban has already poked twice about IC and I figured that would be enough IC for someone to pick up on it...
No, sorry. With all the various multiple conversations Paul has apparently dropped the ball on that thread. (Of course this is exactly what's happened to the player.)

Quote the original message with the word *Poke* or something similar and we'll start (or restart if you wish) a conversation thread on that one, but Paul already has many multiple people in his head and I don't see how I can realistically remember that thread IC.

Merry Christmas, guys!

I'm back!

BN got ahold of me and told me I'd better get to posting if I didn't want to see Zhenglai go the way of the dodo. And since Zhenglai has always been one of my favorite PCs, I'm going to do my best to rejoin the fun over here at Trans-D. If it turns out that my schedule is too busy, then I'll talk to BN about it, and Zhenglai will gracefully bow out of the game after this episode (or as gracefully as an old codger like him can manage anyways), and join the ranks of the other PCs-turned-NPCs that haunt the halls of SuperGeek Enterprises. Hopefully though, I'll be able to get back to posting here on a regular basis.

Sorry I've been gone for so long (internet troubles+computer troubles+more-than-usual-RL-interference=no time for EON ::sad). I'll try to catch up with all that's been going on since I was last around these parts, and reinvolve myself with the affairs of the EON forums again. But my free time is much more limited than it was before, so for now I'm sticking to my roots over here at Trans-D.

Paul says,

"You're right about the phone, it has it's uses and it works for any willing nova. So... would you like to give it a try?" Paul extends his hand to Max and watches his eyes to see if he picks up what he means.

Paul can make a Psychic Link to baselines. I'm assuming you're intentionally saying this to try and break it to Brother Max, given that he doesn't have the easily (in)visible powers the rest of the new novas have to prove it to him.

Paul can make a Psychic Link to baselines. I'm assuming you're intentionally saying this to try and break it to Brother Max, given that he doesn't have the easily (in)visible powers the rest of the new novas have to prove it to him.
Exactly. And Paul didn't actually say it *only* worked for novas, but Max seemed to be making that assumption.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about my lack of posts. As some of you already know, I've run into yet more computer trouble, and that - combined with trying to get myself ready to st the AR game - has kept me away from here far too much.

But I finally got myself broadband mobile internet for my laptop, so I should be able to get on here a bit more and get to posting (and SkyLion can stop making fun of me for my archaic dial-up connection). Unfortunately, all of my Aberrant- and A!-related word-files are on my pc, so I still have to figure out what to do about that.... ::unsure

I'm really not trying to diss you BN, sorry!

Unfortunately, all of my Aberrant- and A!-related word-files are on my pc, so I still have to figure out what to do about that.... ::unsure
It's called a USB memory stick. You should be able to find at least 1gb for about $20 or so. Makes file transfers oh-so-easy.

Or you could give me an address and pay me back for sending you the 512mb one I got for Christmas that I don't need. (Thanks mom!) ::rolleyes

It's called a USB memory stick. You should be able to find at least 1gb for about $20 or so. Makes file transfers oh-so-easy.

Or you could give me an address and pay me back for sending you the 512mb one I got for Christmas that I don't need. (Thanks mom!) ::rolleyes

Well, the problem right now is that I can't turn my pc on, because of the power supply being shot. I have to get a new one for it, but I also have to find out whether that's really the only thing wrong with it, or if there's any problems with the motherboard as well (it went out on me during the recent severe storms we've been having out here in Cali, so it could be more than just the power supply).

Once I can get the computer up and running again (assuming that I can...) then I'll have no problems, but for now I can't access anything on my pc at all.

Which basically sucks.... ::glare

You can also move the hard drive to a friend's pc and get the files that way, but that's probably more effort than it's worth if you don't have another pc in the house.

Anyway, the Iowa caucuses just ended Thursday, so now that I'm not spending a few hours a week campaigning for Ron Paul I should have a little more time for the game.

Sorry about the delay in replies folks, work has been total dicks this week, and I could barely get online at all this weekend.

That's fine with me. Between work, visiting with friends, getting a character submitted and approved for Shade's game, and restarting my own game, I was totally strapped for time myself. Which is to say, for my part, 'no worries, mate'.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived