Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - SuperGeek Enterprises: Exploration

BlueNinja

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You haven't made much mention lately of what Kristin and the other locals have been doing this whole time. Siting stoicly? Also did spotlight-man come too?

I realize part of this discrepancy is how this episode has dragged on...and on...and on...

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying to reach him for months now, via both PM and Email and have recieved no response... ::sad .

Do we wait and see if he shows up? I suppose BN could try and get him a message, otherwise I am sure there would be others waiting to take his spot.

Hey CeruleanShinobi!

Could we please have a revised Episode list for this season? I know that the attrition or addition of new characters changes the epsidoes and you have mentioned having to frag a few or rewrite them due to such changes. That way we could see what's coming and which ones are going to be home-world based etc...

Also, kudos for keeping this thing alive through slow times and adversity. So many have gone by the wayside for so much less.

I suppose that thanks should extend to all of us still here...! ::thumbup1

Episode 8: Fanatics ‘R’ Us (9BI GIB8) (Just Completed)

Episode 9: All Aboard (BEL 5921)

Episode 10: Don’t Forget Me (Home Earth)

Episode 11: Help Me, Obi Won Kenobi (474 QMT6)

Episode 12: Running Low (B9E BJ63)

Episode 13: Backstab! (Home Earth)

Episode 14: The Nova in the Ballroom with the Mega-Strength (433 –1-)

Episode 15: Chill Out, Dude (QWP GAJJ)

Episode 16: Arresting Development (Home Earth)

Episode 17: Lunch Time (85G 55CL)

Episode 18: But I’m the Evil Twin (Home Earth) (Undecided - may be rewritten)

Episode 19: 404 Error, Memory Not Found (CEK FLB5)

Episode 20: I Know Something You Don’t Know (886 -023)

Episode 21: Kidnapped (Home Earth)

Episode 22: Mirror, Mirror (Part 1) (AAB DFP9)

Episode 14 has had some minor re-writes to it, as it was originally supposed to be Eli-centric. Episode 18 may or may not be changed; even without Ash in the party, I can run the episode without needing to make any changed. Episode 20 will have some minor changes, but will still be run as-is (barring any further party members dropped).

And while I'm thinking of it, was anyone (other than Ash, who shall now become Mr. Not Appearing In This Film) planning anything other than R&R in their rooms at SGE for the two days you're back?

I was thinking Esteban might write a letter for Kristen explaining his deception, thanking her for her gracious generosity, highly praising the lifestyle of a cat and an offer of asylum should she or any of the others need to get away to a less religiously fanatical world.

...was anyone (other than Ash, who shall now become Mr. Not Appearing In This Film) planning anything other than R&R in their rooms at SGE for the two days you're back?
If possible Paul will (again) dorm down and burn off some Temp taint... but I don't remember how long that takes so it might not be possible.

Nice one Sablesma. Can we get just a lil more deets on your character? I love the concept. Seems to be a "super-normal" type crossed with a gunslinger. Which mega atts did you focus on? Esteban's are Stamina and Perception. And whats with the "artifact"? Is it alien tech? Cuz in the game we have discovered alien tech that uses quantum, otherwise its hard to see how something as ancient as an artifact could be quantum powered...

And if you want to keep things secret too thats fine. Im just incorrigably curious...

I've got a dot in almost every mega attribute, a sort of jack of all trades. Even Cameron doesn't know much about his gun, he just found it in the course of his travels. Looks like terrestrial construction but the tech is very advanced for the being such an old piece of machinery.

Err...did you miss the part where Brandt just picked the thing up?
My bad. I'd meant to post that for a while, then just did it.
Brandt may have just purchased M-Str 2, but nobody in the universe has Attunement high enough to take 3,000 kg into their quantum signature.
In theory if you had Attune 10 you could do it... of course if you had Q10 you'd probably spend exp on other things.

Why does he need attune? If he can lift it he can run with it. Or are you saying the gun isn't sturdy enough to travel at Mach 1?

Oh and apologies for not getting to the IC yet. That will happen tomorrow along with Esteban giving a proper hello to Cameron. Welcome aboard OOCly...

Why does he need attune? If he can lift it he can run with it. Or are you saying the gun isn't sturdy enough to travel at Mach 1?
Brandt accelerates from 0 to Mach 1 in about 0.2 seconds. Very, very few things are sturdy enough to survive that kind of acceleration, and the prototype is not one of them. Rieller will undoubtably design later guns to be much more sturdy, as they will be built designed to be ship-mounted or inside armored facilities to survive the return fire.

Hi guys.

I'm sorry, but I've got to sit out a while.

Be well everyone

-ex

::sad ::cry We'll miss you Ex!

I hope you are well and can return at some point. Im sure I can speak for everyone when I say that we will gladly welcome Senora Raton back into the ranks of intrepid explorers... ::happy

Hey Sky ... apparently, the last time I adjusted episodes, I forgot to make that alteration to my main file. So here's what the *actual* list of episodes should be.

Episode 1: Fallout (996 BLD3)

Episode 2: Overclocked (474 QMT6)

Episode 3: Hero Worship (MSD -D4R)

Episode 4: Sunlight (YZU -4GZ)

Episode 5: You've Got to Be Kidding Me (9AG 439A)

Episode 6: Our Alien Overlords (YZZ DZ8N)

Episode 7: Not a Superpower (BEL 5921)

Episode 8: Fanatics 'R' Us (9BI GIB8)

Episode 9: All Aboard (BEL 5921)

Episode 10: This Old House (Home Earth)

Episode 11: Don't Forget Me (Home Earth)

Episode 12: Help Me, Obi Won Kenobi (474 QMT6)

Episode 13: Running Low (B9E BJ63)

Episode 14: Backstab! (Home Earth)

Episode 15: Chill Out, Dude (QWP GAJJ)

Episode 16: Arresting Development (Home Earth)

Episode 17: Lunch Time (85G 55CL)

Episode 18: But I'm the Evil Twin (Home Earth)

Episode 19: 404 Error, Memory Not Found (CEK FLB5)

Episode 20: I Know Something You Don't Know (886 -023)

Episode 21: Kidnapped (Home Earth)

Episode 22: Mirror, Mirror (Part 1) (AAB DFP9)

Episode 18 was Ash-centric, but can be run with him as an NPC rather than a PC. Episode 16 is Theo-centric, and again could be run with her as an NPC rather than as a PC. So we'll see how it all goes. Originally I had meant to do This Old House before All Aboard, but since I didn't, I'll just turn them around. Easy enough to do. ::biggrin

Archived