Update

malkboy

Okay so I'm about to give up on keeping my games going because life keeps happening..

For those of you that know, froggie, is my wife and was admitted to the hospital this evening for major back pains. Shortly afterwards she was commited (yes, commited) because of the depression and anxiety she's had combined with the pain she's in from her back (her spine has lost it's curve and is straight) made her suicidal (obviously enough that the doctors feel she is a threat to herself again)...

I've been trying to keep her happy and well since July when she got out of the hospital last and will probably be doing more of the same. I appriciate all the patience everyone in my games has displayed and apologize for every delay. It's not that they aren't important to me, but life is just happening in force.

anyway.. to sleep.. i have to go to work in 5 hours..

--

malkboy

Sorry to hear that Malkboy. Please give her our best. One of my closest friends is a girl that shows horses competitively, and she also suffers from severely slipped discs that are extremely exacerbated by that activity, to such a degree that surgery is no longer an option.. So anyway, the point is that I sympathize. Good luck with it all. ::pray

Archived