Aberrant: Spirits in Steel - Spirits in Steele OOC

archer

Alright guys, it's been a bit dead in here, and I apologize for that. I've been waiting for a couple of the players to post before my next bit, but it seems we've got some absentees.

I'll be posting again on this soon; just need to make some adjustments in my own head for the direction it'll be going.

Thanks for the post Madcat.

On a related note, I will be holding a casting call to replace(hopefully only temporarily) those players who haven't posted within the past 2 weeks.

From now on, I will ask that any players in my games commit to posting at least once every 2 weeks. I don't think it's much to ask, and I've seen too many games here die because 1 person isn't around to post.

Obviously, if there's a good reason for not posting, like CD's recent bear episode, there will be exceptions made, as long as I'm made aware of the situation.

So, I'm opening up two slots right now for whoever wants to join, and can promise to post at least once within every two weeks.

That's all for now. ::cool

eep.. Well that was deserved but last I saw the game had stalled and I checked in a couple times.. Now i see. lots o posts.. I'm not sure if it's my main CPU or my brain making me see things that aren't there.. Anyway archer.. sorry, didn't mean to delay your game! If ya still want me around I'll stick around, once every two weeks isn't that bad (and my schedule is finally hopefully going to stay free)... I never expected to be in training all of June, then get promoted before the end of July :) Not complaining, just has made life an odd balance.

I definitely want you to stick around, I just needed to kick the game into gear again.

Matter of fact, since the bus has really only gone maybe half a mile, I'll allow your character to make an exit and head back to the accident on foot. Bus driver's not too keen on your disturbances, anyways. ::biggrin

I definitely want you to stick around, I just needed to kick the game into gear again.

Matter of fact, since the bus has really only gone maybe half a mile, I'll allow your character to make an exit and head back to the accident on foot. Bus driver's not too keen on your disturbances, anyways.  ::biggrin

I can't imagine why.. "Stop the bus", standing in front of the white line, pushing the door open... making him late.. making him report an accident...

gosh what's not to love about Erwin?

• 2 weeks later...
Jamie's words seemed an invitation. A shadowed cleft between two boulders suddenly sprang to light in a fiery glow. Jaw dropping to her chest, the woman goggled as a flickering tiger made of flame and shadow padded silently out from the cleft.

That sounds pretty suggestive Archer, what exactly were you doing when you wrote this? ::wink ::wub

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so what you have so far is...

Codex - shapeshifting investigator - female

Malkboy - sneaky snakeboy - male

CD - mad scientist - male

Steele - clone bodyguards - male

Madcat - shadow thingie - male

Phoenix - some guy... ::tongue

Is that right?

So far it looks like you've got people approaching this from different angles. Any side that needs more input? Anything that's missing from your story?

So far it looks like you've got people approaching this from different angles. Any side that needs more input? Anything that's missing from your story?

A brick.

But make whatever ya want, I appreciate solid concepts more than 4 color archetypes. ::biggrin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gotta kill this one guys, sorry to say. Between midterms(now over), the holidays and a MAJOR event in January, I simply don't have the energy or time to give this game the proper attention.

My apologies to all of you. ::sad I do hope you enjoyed it while it lasted.

Archived