Aberrant RPG - Aberrant: WAR!

Senior Mal

OK here goes nothing,

The more astute of you will have noticed by now a new forum section entitled Aberrant:WAR! What is it for I hear you ask, well, in EONS continuing drive to bring you, the viewing public, fancy new products concerning the Aeonverse, we are proud to announce the embryonic stage of our first Aberrant era book: Aberrant:WAR! (bet you didn't see that one coming). The book will (naturally) centre around the Aberrant conflict and its effects on the world. It will explore how it affects the major factions and answer such questions as "how did the little humies last for 40 odd years against Nova level powers"

I'm (unfortunately for anyone who gets involved in the project) developing so in, no short order, heres the advert.

Wanted: dedicated and highly skilled individuals for

1. Writing.

2. Artwork.

That was easy. I've got an idea of how I'd like the book to go and I know a lot of sections I'd like to put in, but if anyone whose involved with the project has any other ideas about content I'd be more than happy to hear them.

So, if anyones interested please join me in the new forum section and we'll get this show on the road

Wanted: dedicated and highly skilled individuals for

Some would say I should be committed. Does that count for anything?  :)

You know I'm with you on this one for the digital art, at least. As we go, I'll see if I cn get involved with anything else. Just give me some deadlines, and I'll promptly ignore them.  :P

-Joseph

Shouldn't we have different graphic sets for each genre? I know this is only putting more on me, but the Trinity sidebars look different than the Aberrant and Adventure sets. Perhaps I'll get into creating each of the sets, similar to how we did Project 6.

Chill and I can take this offline if there is no further suggestions here regarding layout and graphics.

-Joseph

Excellent, we progress.  The art can wait until we know what we need for each section so you guys are free to continue with your InUn commitments. Seraph, I'll be posting a list of the different sections soon and you can take your pick from there.

Mal

• 3 weeks later...

Archived