Trinity RPG - INDIA UNDERGROUND: ART CALL

Breearg

Alright, we have a few artists and even I am putting foward my stuff just in case (horrible as it is!!!), but the art is just not keeping up with the pace of the writing.

I shall not release until I meet my the amount of art that I feel comfortable with, so anyone who wants to see this book sooner rather than later PLEASE volunteer if you have artistic ability or recruit your more artistic friends, etc.

I *REALLY* need to get this art thing solved.  I like art, heh.

Alright--once more A CALL FOR ART!! ART!!! COME 'ERE!! OOOO ARRRRRRRRRT!!!!

-Breearg

Ple-ase help...  :hehe

You dirty little blighter!  What are you trying to say about my art, eh? Huh huh huh, wanna start something?!  Hehehe... yeah... "interesting" is another way of saying it sucks rocks.  Sure... tell *them* but don't tell *me.*

-Breearg

At least *I* have a desk!!!!

"Interesting" and "rocks" aren't the words I would have used, but they'll do in a pinch. :D

Want a good laugh, Bree? Take a look at anything I do that isn't massively stylized. I have a problem with reality. It keeps getting in the way.

-Joseph

Your writing is great, Bree. I really like it. It's taking a lot for me not to read much in the InUn forum, since I want to see how it looks when completed. After all, I'm just helping with a few graphics. Why Chill allows me in there is still a mystery to me.  :P

Since we're on art, do you want your sidebar graphics to be rather plain (as in most Trinity) or somewhat stylized? Perhaps both? Something that can be used in this book, but also, in your next book as well as the *snicker* Brittain sourcebook.  :sigh

-Joseph

You can't prove nothin'!  :angry:  Now get back in your cage so I can show you how much I care.  :rolleyes

I never (okay, rarely) get whipped by Harlequin. She's normally too busy trying to keep Pax's Pimp awake during game. Or, under control. Or inside, so he can't interrupt game by smoking... :hehe

-Joseph

I never (okay, rarely) get whipped by Harlequin.

i'm a little rusty with the stock whip, but i could probably still pop the heads off of daisies... poor joe, this is the part where he finds out i'm serious...

She's normally too busy trying to keep Pax's Pimp awake during game. Or, under control. Or inside, so he can't interrupt game by smoking...

i swear, that boy is worse than ferrets, (i'm fairly sure he was raised by some) five years of hard work and he's finally paper trained, though he seems to think  that paper is for rolling cigarettes... :sarcasm

-harle

Great news both.

I'm sure as #### looking forward to seeing your upcoming artwork.

As for Nat.  He seems to be on and then off the scene from time to time. If you check any recent emails from me where I sent to all TeamInUn members, his email addy will be in there.

::dances around room at prospect of more art::

:thumbs-up

I can write a letter in Devangari for the book.  That'll look Indian.  Like maybe their could be a picture of a man holding two letters one in Urdu/Hindi/Bengali/Pujabi/English and another in another of the above.  I could do that for you Beearg.

Archived