Trinity RPG - InUn Preview

CHILL

i've got two seperate drawings i'm worknig on for the bombay clinic, i have to finish teh sketching and then rework them on photoshop and make the final decision... i'm soon to be unemployed though, so i may have them in soon... my group saw what i've got, and they (joe included) loved them so well see what team InUn thinks... where should they go when they're done? to the InUn forum or to you chill or what?

-harle

Vague...yet enticing! The images were very cool...who made them?

Anyway, a few questions/ideas:

- What happened to the hindu castes?

- Considering a sizeable proportion of the population consists of untouchables, many latents must come from that demographic. Has that influenced the caste system? Do latent untouchables simply change caste?

- What's the current governmental structure? Has china immisced itself into indian politics?

- What's the legal system like in india (I have Psi-Laws...  :) )

If you need help for the last one, I'm a law student. I could do some research into indian law in a few weeks. (finals are approaching so I can't do anything right now) I suspect British law (common law) has had some major influences but at this point it's pure conjecture.

"A verbal contract is not worth the paper it's written on."

-Samuel Goldwyn

• 2 weeks later...

The castes are illegal at present, but were legal for a brief stint not long ago.  Despite the illegality of the castes, the Dalit people (untouchables) are still mistreated much of the time, but at least not in terms of social and public services and the like.

While romans declared catholocism illegal, the religion only grew (while now in sharp decline...) There was a great book on untouchables made by a reporter who disguised himself as one, can't remember the name though. India doesn't really have the best of human rights record. (Think of the mentally ill and handicapped who burned in an asylum while chained to their beds...that was a few months ago...)

Lukan, InUn will be in PDF. It makes it all easy that way. (Said while Chill gives me dirty looks.)

As for contributions, I can't say off-hand. We're hoping to see other ebooks put out by fans, like Desert Sands and the UK sourcebook that are tenatively planned. Those may still need some contributions.

EON is a community based gig. We're all about fans putting things together to share. If you have an idea, I'm sure people here would love to help. Ebook, Field Report, short story, you name it.

Anything in mind that you'd like to do and/or see done?

-Joseph

If I had that ability I would be more than willing to offer it up for use.  Unfortunately about the only thing I am good at is writing and creating documents.  If I can help in formating the final product My talents are up for grabs.  {While the wife will berate.... er beat the living S#|7 out of me for spending more time at the comp instead of with her and the little one, well...  }  As for ideas, I will do my research and see what I can think of.  Working 2 jobs and spending time with the family takes its toll after a while and leaves precious time for the PBeM I am starting.  

Luk

Archived