Trinity RPG - Another n00b!  And the ranks of the cult are growi

Lukan

Hello all!  I guess that as the newest member of the boards I get to demand my bEEr!!!!  Anys...  I have been a long time Trinity fan, and have recently unpacked all of my gaming supplies from our move.  Unfortunately I only have the original core book that was shipped as Aeon.  From what I hear I need to also get my hands on the TPG atleast for my collection.

Well, just wanted to say heyas hiyas hoyas!

Lukan

::takes a bow::

Hello Lukan - and welcome aboard buddy.

On the point of out of print books - has anybody else noticed that ALL the Trinity line entries in the online catalogue are showing as 'orderable', whereas before others were missed due to out of print status - anyone else spotted this?

BTW Lukan, feel free to join in with any of the posts in here, or take some time to visit the (ever popular) EON: Chats!

Again, welcome aboard.

"Oh, and unless I have missed her, looks like mal actually did scare off the newest female poster"

Oh! are you talking about me? :blush

hehe...I'm here, just lurking.

It takes something much worse than Senor Mal to run me off.

Hell, compared to some people I know, he's a pussycat!   :D

Don't ever think you're rid of me, cuz as soon as you do, I'll come back!!

Oh! are you talking about me? :blush

hehe...I'm here, just lurking.

GOOD!  Sorry it has taken a while to respond to that... lot of things going on in RL.  Glad to know that there are those of the opposite gender that are interested in this genre.  Most of the ones I knew from the days of the ROGUE Society quietly left without even a 'It was fun...'

Well, off to work again...

Luk

Hey Zombie, just sent you a link through the messenger...  go there bud and order yourself a copy.  Unfortunately, My friggin car just died therefore I will not be able to order a copy for quite sometime :angry

Oh well, Mick was right on that advice you got! :(

Archived