Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): Monster Academy - Chapter 1: First day

Justin OOC

Darrik shrugged off Delilah's look and started walking away. "I've got Dr. Kisaragi, who seems to have gotten more brutal over the summer it seems if anything. I'll be there in Newspaper club as well."

He headed off for Science, using the shadows to teleport and expedite his progress.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Squirrel had ceased talking to Meru and now looked relatively terrified to be next to someone of the feline persuasion.

She'd been told to go back to class, and the bell had rung. The discussion on the rooftop was breaking up, as they all began heading to class.

Kyohei found Delilah speaking with a number of other cheerleaders, going over their next cheerleading practice. In any other company save the exceedingly voluptuous succubus', he might have noticed that the hotness quotient of The Academy was remarkably high, but it was hard to notice anything else with those fleshly mountains rising and falling in front of him.

"Oh, hi! There you are Kyohei," Delilah exclaimed, bouncing over to his side and looking up at him with an adoring smile. She inhaled deeply, devouring the sense of him, and making Kyohei consider that breathing should be an Olympic sport. "Newspaper club is this way. Follow me!"

She linked her arm with his and began tugging him down the hall, glancing over her shoulder with a wave and grin good-bye to the her fellow cheerleaders that made two of them reevaluate girls in a whole new light. Practically skipping with excitement as she lead Kyohei to the Newspaper Club, the spectacular, gravity-ignoring movement beneath her over-burdened shirt was responsible for nine nosebleeds, six break-ups, three fainting spells, and a case of spontaneous puberty - completely shocking the previously underdeveloped freshman girl, her clothing stretching around her blossoming figure.

"You have an interesting effect on people, men and women Delilah."

He chuckled. "One of many interest qualities you have I'm sure."

The newspaper club room was Empty, except for its sponsor, Miss Nekomone. She smiled when Delilah showed up. "Nice to see you back Delilah. Who's this handsome young man you brought with you?"

She was easily excited, and her tail, coated in the same blonde colored fur that matched her hair swished behind her, her ears only visible if one knew where to look.

At Kyohei's comment, Delilah gave him a wide smile, flashing a bit of cute, slightly elongated canine. "I'm sure you'll get a chance to see all my interesting qualities, Kyo. I know I want to see all of yours." Delilah's tongue flicked out, licking her lips as she continued at along the hall at his side, adding an extra - and completely unnecessary - thrust of her chest and sway of her hips.

In the Newspaper Club, Delilah gave Miss Nekomone a bright grin of her own. "Hi, Miss Nekomone! Of course I'm back, who'd want to miss a chance to visit the Human World, right?" Delilah glanced at Kyohei, her grin turning teasingly mysterious, and her hand low on his back gave him a small push forward. "This is Kyohei, he's new here, but I think he'll like the Newspaper Club."

It was at that moment that Aria strolled out of the Newspaper Club's small bathroom, despite, to Miss Nekomone's knowledge, never having walked in. She gave the catgirl a polite nod then turned her scalpel-like attention on Delilah and Kyohei and said in a deadpan voice, "I'm looking forward to working with you. Journalism is, after all, a passion of mine."

Miss Nekomone smiled. "Nice to meet you Kyohei, welcome to the club room." Aria's sudden appearance didn't seem to faze her. Those that knew Aria weren't suprised by her sudden appearances.

"Nice to see you could make it. I know only one of the Seniors is coming."

Kyohei smiled. "Thanks everyone. I look forward to working with you all, though you may have to show me how you want some things done."

Darrik stepped out of the shadows of the room, dressed in a red t-shirt and cargo pants. "I look forward to this too." he announced from behind Miss Nekomone. "Nothing like going back to the world your ancestors left behind a thousand years ago and seeing what's different. Granted, I've already been there, but not enough. And you'll learn quickly, Kyohei."

"We do have a story, butt it's here around campus. There seems to be another thief on the loose, as clothing has been going missing for anyone that bathes from 11 pm to 2am. It's not much, but we've been asked if we could investigate."

She frowned. "The others who could do it passed, so the Headmaster asked me to see if you guys wanted to help. He said we'd get a free pass on a single trip to the human world, if we can get to the bottom of this."

A furrow appeared between Delilah's delicate brows, enticing in her puzzlement, the skin shivering in a breathtaking fashion under her irritation. "Ooooh! I want to find this guy. I lose clothes all time after I take a bath. I knew someone was stealing them. I don't lose my clothes that much!"

Delilah jumped to her feet with a number of eye-wrenching bounces and pointed at the causes of the eye-wrenching bounces. "It's really hard to find a bra that fit these properly, y'know! You have any idea how many times I had to go back to my room in just a towel?"

"Fifty-six, since you started here," came the prompt reply by one of the quieter students, sitting in a far corner of the Journalism room. Delilah looked at him, taking a deep breath that made every boy there hold theirs and nodded, giving a mollified smile.

"Right, fifty-six. Fifty-six! So, who's joining me in the baths tonight and who's gonna watch for the thief?" There was no doubt in her voice that the thief would try to steal her clothes.

"They take all of it, and it doesn't seem to matter if it's a boy or girl."

This from another student.

Kyohei smiled. "I'll set out mine tonight in the men's bath, no problem."

He watched Delilah with interest, though he retained his wits for the most part. She was adept at manipulating Men's desires, that much he was certain of.

"Anyone else?"

"Well, if you'll excuse me," Darrik announced, "I may know who it is, and if it's not them, I will still have another helper for us. I'll be back in a bit." He waved a quick goodbye and stepped back into the shadows, vanishing quickly.

He reappeared in his room, with a disgruntled expression. A call of "Flicker!" sent the imp scurrying to his master. "Flicker, there been a good deal of clothing disappearing from bathers during the late hours. I want an honest answer, clear?"

"Right." Darrik wasn't sure how much Flicker would get up to while he was asleep, but he'd take the imp's word for now. "Then, I want you to keep an eye on the Men's bath during 11 pm to 2 in the morning. Not the Women's. The Men's."

The imp grumbled. "I swear, you don't want me to see your-"

Darrik cut him off there. "True, because you've no chance of keeping an eye out when set on fire."

Then he turned and started stepping back to the shadows, when a thought occurred to him. The letter. Well, this had hardly taken a few moments, and he had plenty of time to quietly drop in.

Darrik continued onward, except his shadow-stepping placed him in a shady spot at the back of the library. He walked quietly between shelves wondering if this mystery girl would appear.

Originally Posted By: Kyohei
"I'll set out mine tonight in the men's bath, no problem. Anyone else?"

Delilah stood up with a slinky movement and gave a luxurious stretch, her arms going above her head, making her impressive chest jut even more prominently, the pants every boy there growing three sizes too small at the sight. She smiled widely, revealing a hint of cute fangs, then thrust a finger in the air.

"For the sake of the Newspaper Club and all those missing their clothes, I, Delilah Synn, shall bathe tonight at the stroke of midnight, sacrificing a fifty-seventh bra for the good of the story," the teenaged succubus proclaimed in a ringing tone, her eyes bright, confident of her success. "We shall bring this nefarious fiend low, so all can bathe without fear of having another expensive, customized bra or all their clothing going missing."

"I suppose I can arrange to keep an eye or two on the library at that time," Aria sighed. "Though this seems like a trivial sort of investigation by any measure. Is this the extent of the Journalism Club's activities?"

"It's only the first day..." Was Ms. Nekomone's reply. She looked at Delilah and smiled.. "Your mother will be happy to hear of your sacrifice for you comrades."

It was a known fact that the petite Nekomone was good friends with Lilith Synn, though the nature of the friendship was anyone's guess.

Darrik looked quizzically, as he found the bird, not sure what to make of it, especially the colors. Picking it up, he took a moment to study the art piece turning it over and studying it carefully. Then he caught the writing on the origami.

"I missed you today, perhaps tonight, at Midnight, here. Come alone."

Darrik found himself tucking away the origami piece into his pocket, as he went towards a shadow cast by a wall and a light to return to the Newspaper Club.

He'd go. This was a frustrating puzzle, and there wasn't much harm in solving it? It wasn't like he was breaking Neyan was it?

He stepped back out of nowhere in to the Newspaper Club room. "Back."

• 2 weeks later...

Ms. Nekomone smiled. "I think we're about done for today. I'll draw up the cards for you to be out so late, and then you all can go."

She quickly wrote up the cards. "Keep these on you tonight should any other faculty member, or enforcement squad member encounter you."

She left, and now the young assembled monsters were left to their own devices.

Kyohei looked to the rest. "So what now? Is there some tour of the school I could go on?"

"I'd like to see the library, and where everything else around here, I didn't really have time today."

"Thanks Ms. Neko. I'm always willing to lose my clothes for a worthy cause." With an eye-imprisoning flourish, Delilah stowed the permission slip in her over-abundant cleavage, then linked her arm with Kyohei's once more. She smiled up at the intriguing boy then looked at the others.

"We'll show you around, of course," Delilah offered, bumping him with a firm, round hip as she began dragging towards the door. "C'mon guys. I know where all the fun places are, but I think I may have only been to the library once. One of you know where it is, right?"

Darrik nodded, though his just-previous trip was by shadow rather than walking, he had been there before, traveling in a normal fashion. "You know I study, follow me."

Storing away the crucial pass, he walked on and led the assorted group through the halls, until they reached the library.

"Oh! Right, this place! I've been here before... once," Delilah confirmed upon seeing the elaborate library with the towering, ebony shelves stacked with books. "I was looking for magazines, you know Cosmo or Seventeen or Adult Entertainment Monthly, but they didn't have any." She saw the glance Kyohei gave her and answered, not in the least abashed. "What? Mom is in the industry and I like to stay current on what's going on."

She gave the library a scathing glance for its lack of proper reading material then gave a dismissive sniff. "C'mon, Kyohei, let me show you the rest of the school, than I'll show you my room and you can help pick out the right outfit to get stolen tonight." She cocked a hip, a hand at her waist, a typically teenaged girl pose that unaccountably emphasized her almost impossible figure.

With an offer any adolescent boy couldn't refuse, Delilah showed Kyohei the rest of the school. The science labs and gyms, swimming pool and girl's locker-room, and ending with the sports fields, with particular emphasis on where the cheerleading team practiced. Her brief demonstration of what practice entailed managed to be explicit without actually showing anything.

Then she led him back to her room (oh, and Aria's, she guessed) for an impromptu fashion show. Choosing what clothes one expected to get stolen when going to the bath-house was of vital importance.

Much later, They all went to their assigned places, the various baths, and the library.

As they bathed something else began to make it's rounds, and clothing began to vanish.

(OOC everyone make me a Mind check, DC 12 any enhanced senses count for this)

Delilah luxuriated in the heat of the baths, the steamy water doing little to preserve her modesty, not that she had much in the first place. Poor Kyohei, my little fashion show was just five outfits, and it seemed like with was four outfits too many... Wait! My clothes! My bra!

The teen succubus suddenly jerked straight, water sliding down her glistening, overabundant curves, trying to peer through the rising steam. She breathed deep, breasts rising and falling hypnotically as she tried to catch the scent of the thief's emotions.

Click to reveal.. (I sense you!)

Mind Check: 2d6+3 = 10

Sixth Sense - Emotions (usually is aware if emotions come within 10 meters of her, though can require a Soul roll; a Soul roll can also be made to learn more precise information, which is up to the ST)

Emotion Sense: 2d6+10= 15

Darrik had entered the library without going through the locked door. Easy when you could simply step through shadows. The library was dark and hard to look through, but a whispered spell to make the shadows clear for his vision allowed him to see just as well as if a bright light illuminated the room.

He began to walk, looking for the person who left the note.

Click to reveal..

Check to change Power Flux:

2d6+6=16

SuperSenses (Darkvision) 4, Teleport 2 (Environmental: Shadows -2)

Kyradethea had been rather upset today, her father had required that she attend this school, and after arguing for a bit, she had been more or less required to submit to his will. After all, he was the Lord of the Dragons, the Chromatic's anyway, who cared what the Celestial types were doing. She was still fuming over the matter, which had made her unpleasent company, most folks avoided her when she glared at them, even though she was lovely and powerful, the menace she seemed to carry with her put off the rest of her peers, for the most part.

Returning to the room she had been assigned, though at least she had gotten a private room, it would have been intolerable to have to share a room with a roommate.. sense it also had her horde in it, and she could not have anyone near her horde, unless they were part of it. She had cleared part of the area, the entrance, so nothing was against the wall, and it was easy to open.

Opening the door, and then closing and locking it, she relaxed, and began to walk forward. She was barefoot, after all, she refused to wear shoes, first she didn't need them, her skin was naturally tougher then plate mail, and second, it let her feel the earth beneath her, and the gems and coins of her horde. In fact, she stripped off her clothing tossing it on the bed, which was the only furnature in the room (it wasn't really nessary, but she was required to maintain human form, at all times while here, and the bed was better for that), and buried herself in her horde, so that she could feel every coin on her skin. Once she was more relaxed, she figured she would take a nice, scalding hot bath, and perhaps she would be able to resign herself to the situation.

Click to reveal..

(21:01:22) ChatBot: (Kyra) rolls 2d6 and gets 4,6.

Roll: 10 + 9 = 19

Aria luxuriated in her bath, eyes closed and breathing deeply and regularly. She looked asleep. She sounded asleep. Behind her forehead though, her mind was as alert as ever. It tugged idly at the events she'd witnessed over the course of the day...in some cases events from all over the school seen simultaneously through hundreds of compound eyes. In other cases things she'd observed while more...focused.

The Kyohei situation for example. Turning it to her advantage meant getting to the root of it. There was no way a human being would arrive here by accident. There were hands at work here, deftly tugging the strands of fate just so, to create this reality. To gain the most from this, she'd have to follow those minute vibrations to their source.

The question was why? Before she could act, she had to apprehend that. Was Kyohei meant to die here? Why? Why not kill him in some more mundane manner? And if not...if he was really meant to serve out his time here unnoticed, then why to that?

She needed to dig deeper. The answers had to be there.

Abruptly Aria's thoughts paused, freezing in their tracks as a deer might when a light flashes in its eyes. Something was wrong.

(Mind roll: 6, 6 +7 = 19. Plus, she has a Super-Sense that lets her detect pressure changes from movement in her vicinity, if that factors into this.)

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2612612/

Delilah didn't see the thief but she felt his lust as he took her clothing, and made straight for the men's bath.

-----------------------

Darrik meanwhile walked in the Darkened library, and was suprised to feel a pair of feminine hand grab him. "I was wondering if you'd show, Shadowmage." he was pulled into an embace that most men on campus would have died for, second only some said to Delilah's Some still rated her first. The voice belonged to Jezebelle, the other succubus head cheerleader.

"I missed you this afternoon. We have things we need to speak of."

He still couldn't see her as she kept him firmly pinned against herself with her demonic strength.

"The thing about your shadow walking, there has to be light to have shadow. Notice that's one thing removed from here. There can be other things get removed too."

------------------------

Kyra heard the single of coins and saw something fly off from her window, her bra, along with a handful of rubies clutched beneath it. It made for the Men's bathhouse.

--------------------------------

Aria thanks to her unique nature was accutely aware of when the small bat swooped in and flew off with her undergaments, heading for the mens bathouse at high speed.

----------------------------------

Kyohei heard the noise outside and knew he'd been alone in the bathouse. suprised that the thief was making this easy he chuckled. If they really wanted all the underwear of the bathers, they'd have to come get his, as he'd laid out his old ones, and worn a second pair into the shadows. He had some modesty afterall.

With a smooth strength and grace that belied her exaggerated anatomy, Delilah jumped from the public bath she had to herself, water cascading from glistening curves as sable, leather wings spread from her back, a spade tipped tail sprouting from her spine. Her eyes glowed with purple fires, obsidian nails gleaming with razor threat.

If anything, in her true form (and possibly due to her glorious nakedness), the teen succubus was even more sinfully ravishing, lazy flaps of her wings propelling her steps in long leaps as she chased the trail of lust she could still taste. "Come back here!" Delilah cried, even in her annoyed ire, her voice held sultry promise. "That's my third favourite bra and I can't find ones that fit me here!"

If had just been the bra, the young hatchling would have been able to control herself, she'd have been angry, but she wouldn't have completely lost her temper. The rubies however, were part of her horde, her own personal collection of treasure. That caused her to lose it completely, to explode in fury as her eyes blazed with fire, and the walls to the room were suddenly scorched, or at least would have been except for the flame resistant aspect of the walls.. the roar of an angry dragon bellowed behind the thief, and she went after it, scattering coins as she did.

A pair of dragonic wings suddenly extended from her back and her fingers suddenly ended in exquisitely sharp talons, and her skin became slightly red, which close inspection would indicate tiny red scales.. she was still humanoid though, for the moment at least. With another roar, she dived out the window and chased after the thief, determined to regain the rubies stolen from her horde.

Darrik was caught off-guard, frozen in shock. Also, he was still a young man, and natural urges warred with his normal self-control. Despite his mental strength, exerting his control to resist the hormonal attack by now was taxed so much that he could do little more than gasp an unfortunate (from his perspective) moan of pleasure until he managed to get out words.

"Uh... Miss me, really? Maybe- uh, talk, yes talk. When have you ever showed interest in me?"

The last coherent part took a really large amount of draining focus.

As Aria gazed thoughtfully after the intruder, she heard the outraged shriek that could only come from the rather impressive lungs of a certain succubus of her acquaintance. A moment after there came another noise; a thunderous roar that she could feel in the very foundations of the building.

Curious, she climbed out of the water and trotted around to the closest window, grabbing a towel and absently wrapping it around herself as she went. Sure enough, a pair of figures, neither with the presence of mind to dress, were making all speed towards the men's bath.

She suspected one of two things would happen. Either one bat was about to become very sorry...or two angry women were about to become very frustrated.

Her lips curved into a smile. This, she had to see.

A moment later the towel crumpled to the ground, motionless except for the single tiny spider that worked its way free from under it and scampered away through a crack in the wall.

(Action as discussed in chat.)

In the Bath, Delilah and Kyra arrived at different entrances. Inside there were two figures, One Delilah recognized as the barely clothed Kyohei, and the other was a one of the Seniors on the Punishment squad, Saizo Uno, A High-born vampire.

-----------------------

Kyohei looked at the Vampire that came from the mists. "I'll have those, Freshman."

"Over my dead body."

"Easy enough to arrange."

Muscles tightened as Kyohei readied himself for a fight, barely aware that they were no longer alone.

---------------------

"Do I have to show interest to have interest?" She smiled seductively. "I've seen how you watch Delilah and I, I know what you'd rather be doing."

"You're the reason she's been passing classes. That stops now." She pulled him to her, her ample breasts pressed firmly into his back. If she can't pass her classes, she can't be a cheerleader and I win our little rivalry, which makes me very happy."

She spun him around, her glittering gold eyes full of promise. "Make me happy, and I promise you this, nothing on earth can prepare you for the pleasure I will show you."

Archived