Mutants & Masterminds: The Indigo Children - The Indigo Network - OOC Table Talk

jameson (ST)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm good with that - don't mind either way. I'm thinking that Isaac would be looking for her sooner than that, but if the local servers were down (which would include IN's), he really didn't have any other way to reach her. Let's go with that. laugh

I went and updated the Indigo Trails with that link. Both of the current fics don't yet have a blurb since I don't really know enough to write one yet, but I'll get to it as they progress.

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC
... but if the local servers were down (which would include IN's)...

Servers? Please.

I'm sick unfortunately so it'll probably delay the start of Second Phase a little while I try to rest & recup. On the bright side that does give me time to say that any PP spends you may want to put into play prior to Second Phase need to be run past me this week. PM is fine, or you can find me in chat if I am around.

Also if you haven't already added a PP tracker to your character PM threads please do so now. Thanks!

How about Isaac and Jordan brought her over at some point for dinner/socializing, and a little while later we did Danger Room, and then we've been hanging out when people had time/inclination since?

I know that's not a whole lot of detail, but it gives us the basics to run from. smile

That sounds good to me, too. Rob's young and fairly sociable, and he'll always be open to hanging out with people he feels he can relax the secrecy barrier around. He likes to have fun as much as the next disaster-causing magnetokinetic.

Um... Maybe not the -same- type of fun though.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I was working on Alpha went the site went kerflooey last night. Apologies but I hope to get that done today work is looking quiet due to use getting another foot of snow last night (seriously I need to get you guys and gals a picture of the tunnel that is my driveway).

Max, that plan in Beta is awesome enough to warrent a HP award. I don't know if it'll end up working or not but damned if my jaw didn't drop a little.

Archived