Aberrant: Dead Rising - Proposed House Rules

Dawn OOC

Originally Posted By: Dawn, OOC NPCRM #3
OK... let's try this again.

The number DOES NOT mean anything other than how far your legend has spread.

You don't have a level 2 in CST.

The area listed after the number means the region that your reputation is centered in.

The number has nothing to do with HOW people percieve you; it's HOW FAR they percieve you.

I'm going to dumb this down below, just for clarity, because people are getting mixed up:

- You are not spoken of anywhere. You suck.
1 You are spoken of in one place. Examples: Hayes Enclave, Fox's Refuge, Cheyenne Mountain.

2 You are talked about in a few states. Examples: Texas and Oklahoma; N. Dakota, S. Dakota and Wyoming; Arkansas, Illinois, Tennessesse and Missouri.

3 You are talked about in a time zone. Examples: CST, EST, MST (and I should add within a given country; given that we're in the US, assume US). Yes, this are wide and awkward regions. I can cut them down further, if you guys wish. I went for easy.

4 You are talked about across a country. Examples: United States, Canada and Mexico.

5 You are talked about world-wide. 'Nough said.

Now, before we proceed, does anyone have any questions about what I've posted above?

Walker: I can drop it to a two and just have one, covering Oklahoma and Texas. In fact, I had decided to do this at work today, but was at work and couldn't post anything.

If my reputation isn't a goddamn 5 Baby, heads are gonna fly. coollaughlaughlaugh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived