World of Darkness: The Academy - OOC Talk -- The Lounge

Dawn OOC

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hee...you think? She was just saying that everyone who didn't go to Pritchard's was at the library, so Ravi's accusation that she was stalking them was unfounded. Where else, after all, was she suppoed to go?

Of course, she chose not to be tactful about it. smile

Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Hee...you think? She was just saying that everyone who didn't go to Pritchard's was at the library, so Ravi's accusation that she was stalking them was unfounded. Where else, after all, was she suppoed to go?

Yeah, to all intents and purposes everybody but Ravi and Sean think Ryan agreed to not break into Pritchard's Office. Of course that was a crock of shite, but nobody else has caught on just yet ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Asa, can I get you to rework Sean's post? I've been waiting for some feedback from Dawn before Mari's next post and I would really like to get some of those IC questions resolved, or at least addressed, before moving on. I know you're eager to get things moving--I am too--but can we hold off until Dawn's had a chance to post a reaction from Hector?

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Atomicweasel
"Where did you find this?" Mari glanced up at Ryan, "And how do you know the voodoo doll is Pritchard's?" her hazel eyes were big and bright and innocent, unclouded by the least bit of suspicion.

I so see this devolving to the point where Mari gets mad at Ryan and he screams back, "YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!" Extra points if he can work in, "I LEARNED IT FROM YOU, OK?! I LEARNED IT FROM WATCHING YOU!"

Yes, I'm strange at the moment. laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived