Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that Adrian and Kevin were going to go to the Pharmacy and then to Ronnie's. That way they could wait there, once they got there, until dawn, like Kevin had told her they would.

Did that plan change somewhere? Weren't there supposed to be Pharmacies along the way to Ronnie's?

Are Adrian and Kevin getting an update today?

BTW, I've just recently started a new job, which doesn't have computer access, meaning that I cannot post/read posts/anything between the hours of (roughly, depending upon when I leave) 1:30-2:00pm and about 10:00-10:30pm(EST). Meaning that I can get around 2 posts in per day, morning and evening.

Just an FYI.

Good to know Stargaizer - I will try to prioritize my posts around your times - if we get into a faster pace we'll try to arrange stuff via PM so you can tell me what Kevin is up to or not.

... and you'll get your update. Patience my very young Padawan.

Ok, Joani, you answer this. I know that we glossed over a lot, with the breaking into of the pharmacy and all, but I posted that Kevin was looking for a phone in the apartment, and before I get a response from you the rest of the gang has shown up.

Did Kevin have any time to look for/find a phone, if he did, did it work, and if he found it and it worked, was he able to get ahold of anybody like he was going to try to?

Thanks

Guys - I know it's been a slow day and I will go to bed soon. Unfortunately I missed Dawn to make sure how the situation with Hicks was supposed to be handled (sry there Dawn, I couldn't remember it clearly the last time we spoke).

Pls lets assume until I hear word from Dawn again that only 4 people are leaving the Hummer. In case Hicks is with them he stayed behind until Ronnie has given green light. If he is not with them then - well then he is not there.

Sorry about that I messed it up a little but we can keep things going without too much fuss about it, ok?

Hopefully we get things resolved by tomorrow.

Just fyi - Grav won't be able to make it to the moon base. It could be possible technically (dice pool is high enough) but she has not seen the base (even if - her condition made it impossible for her to get a bearing on it).

So the Moon base would be a high priority target without question but you can't get there.

I don't mean to metagame here but before you fixate your plans on the moon I intervene.

PMs sent to Sam and Kevin.

Joani, what I was asking about was the healing completely part.

Salmonmax, could you have Juno respond to Kevin or just edit it into your last post?

Joani, once Juno responds, could you let me know what Kevin finds as far about the clinic workers?

Archived