Mutants & Masterminds: Future Imperfect - Table-Talk/OOC-Stuff

Joani

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: SalmonMax
Arr

I'm thinking that Dr Z hit the MIC first and formost. That's what the 'riot' was all about. It's likely other Internment Centers were hit too. In any kind of coordinated assault like that, denying communications would be pretty crucial.

Nah, Dr Z is behind the Virus, to take down the most powerful group that could possibly oppose him. He is also probably behind the MIC to gather the weaker ones all in limited areas for quick disposal. The riots are just human nature at the oppression.

Next would be communications, as you say, and probably strategic military sites along with the MIC's.

Well, those are my guesses anyway smile

Travis' last comment to Ronnie was meant to have been whispered so Adrian probably didn't hear it.

Travis will shower, wash his clothes as best he can and then try to get a few hours of meditation in before he sleeps. He recovers QP at +3/hour due to his node so 4 hours of sleep/meditation should fill him back up ... the health levels though will take a couple of days unless Dr Patton uses his magic touch

I thought that these might be helpful, especially given the current health of the party:

Bashing Damage healing table:

Bashing%20Damage.JPG

Leathal Damage healing table:

Lethal%20Damage.JPG

(Bruised - x is for bruised damage recieving any type of medical attention or Hurt damage recieving extensive medical (medicine 4) attention; so sayith Joani)

The excel file can be found here:

http://boxstr.com/files/4999486_2iqjh/Damage%20Healing%20Rates.xls

Tim, I'm sorry that Kevin didn't get you when the left the roof. I honestly thought everybody was on their way down.

I'll blame it on him being severly injured and him being distracted by the gorgeous girl carrying him away... yeah, that's it.

I had to read almost 60 posts when I came home today at 6:00 pm Central. It is kind of hard to follow everything that is written, when there are that many of them. I honestly did not see Tim's name anywhere in those posts. Besides, it did not make much sense to post that Tim was following the group, much less interacting with them, after everything had happened already.

My post was meant as a reminder to the rest of you: If you go blazing into the wilderness without the rest of us, we will be left behind. What good is it trying to interact with everyone after the fact. It is impossible for Tim to have any meaningful interactions with the rest of the group if there are a ridiculous number of posts in a 12 hour period. Some of us don't have computer access at work, much less the time.

I would like to interact and participate, but you guys need to slow things down. It is impossible to converse, or even act, when you guys have moved the story along so far that I don't even have an opportunity to do so.

On that note, I'm going to have very little time tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday to post (and as always I'm not posting on Sundays).

I should be back to normal postage by Monday.

That said, Kevin will go out with the scouting party, carry what he can, and insist that they swing by what's left of the clinic so that he can look for his satchel and basic medical supplies (which he was going to get before he left the clinic... so it's not like he'd be stealing them) to restock his field medic kit. Then he'll try and get everybody back to the gym and try and get some rest.

On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I have to work...all day and without a computer. I can make 1 post in the morning, and 1 or 2 in the evenings. If the rest of you can limit your number of posts on those days to a reasonable number, I would appreciate it.

So far, Wednesdays and Saturdays and Sundays are good for me.

Healiing times...

Adrian you can read it fine if you Zoom your browser to 125%.

It looks like a base Nova heals Hurt in 36 hours, and Buised in 12 hours with no medical attention. Hopefully the Doc with a medikit would count as at least Medicine 2 treatment taking those down to 12 hours and 1 hour respectively?

Originally Posted By: Tim Wiley
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I have to work...all day and without a computer. I can make 1 post in the morning, and 1 or 2 in the evenings. If the rest of you can limit your number of posts on those days to a reasonable number, I would appreciate it. So far, Wednesdays and Saturdays and Sundays are good for me.

I will attempt to keep this in mind. I may just have to limit my posting here period in the main threads; it's hard enough to remember what I have to do and when as well as someone else. That's not me being bitchy; I'm just flat out stating my attempt to compromise and what it will be.

Originally Posted By: Stargaizer
That said, Kevin will go out with the scouting party, carry what he can, and insist that they swing by what's left of the clinic so that he can look for his satchel and basic medical supplies (which he was going to get before he left the clinic... so it's not like he'd be stealing them) to restock his field medic kit. Then he'll try and get everybody back to the gym and try and get some rest.

In the interest of disclosure: Ronnie's on the party; she wants to hit her place, too. She needs some clothes, desperately. She also wants to get some things for comfort - blankets, pillows and towels (unless she gets told about the towels they found). She also wants to get some of her cigars and a lighter.

I'm confused. Everyone is taking showers but where did the towels come from?

Originally Posted By: Joani Reikspar
The Gym provided enough room for the mutants to settle down and use the mats as makeshift beds. The locker rooms provided showers but no towels.

Originally Posted By: Tim Wiley
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday I have to work...all day and without a computer. I can make 1 post in the morning, and 1 or 2 in the evenings. If the rest of you can limit your number of posts on those days to a reasonable number, I would appreciate it.

So far, Wednesdays and Saturdays and Sundays are good for me.

I'll try to hold back as much as I can but I cannot post in the evenings or weekends. We have a classic case here of poorly overlapping schedules but I really suspect that this will slow down on its own some as well once that "new game smell" has faded some.

Originally Posted By: Katalyst
I'm confused. Everyone is taking showers but where did the towels come from?

Travis will use paper towels or TK if need be, but he damn well isn't sleeping coated with .... gak smile

I'll update a few rules clarifications and other minor but interesting stuff in the house-rules section later on.

In the meantime feel free to edit as much as possible to keep the story going in the Gym. Lockers can be opened. Clothes can be found. Food can be cooked.

No phone is working, no radio, no TV, no Internet.

Those that want to go on their scouting mission can prepare themselves to leave the Gym while the others can start a "talk around the campfire" thing if they want.

Once I got more time I update accordingly - drop questions here, I try to tend to them asap.

I need to know who will go on the scouting mission and who will stay at the gym.

I will then set up the mission and update the thread. This may take till tomorrow depending on when I get the info.

I have planned something for both the scouts and the home team.

Archived