Big Eyes, Small Mouth (BESM): In the Shadows of the City - BESM Miniseries- In the Shadows of the City

Justin OOC

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Victor,

Yeah, I mentioned this to Max (Keiko's player) last night. We should do a fic about that. Kaori could join, since her player's been waiting too (or was last I heard). Is everyone involved game for this? I can start it later today if we are. smile Have some nice relaxing role-play...

I'd be happy to wait on posting the next part to give you guys time for this. I could easily make it like the Downtimes in Nexus Earth. It won't be as long, In-game as those are, but It would free you guys from the yoke of plot for awhile and allow you to tell your own stories.

Hey guys, I just wanted to update you all on my schedule. My whole week so far has been much busier than I'd planned on it being, as evidenced by the drop in my posting, and this weekend I'm going out of town. I should have internet access though, so it may turn out that I'll be able to stay active while I'm gone, but then it may turn out that I'll barely be able to check my email, let alone post.

Tomorrow night it looks like I'll have some time to sit down in front of the computer, but other than that it will probably be next week some time before my schedule evens out and I can get back to regular posting.

Sorry for any inconvenience! frown

• 3 months later...

I hae no idea what to post! Everyone's waiting for someone, or everyone else, but I have like...only a vague idea of where we are, or what we're doing.

This is the building where the Heads are holed up? We're planning on attacking them? Is that more or less the plan? Are we all present?

That was the impression I had. my take was that you all were here to get into the building, and found it surrounded by serpent demons. Nobody's done much after that. Isamu's covering with his bow, and Kenichi asked Skye and Kaori to clear a path.

That's where we stand.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived