Aberrant: 200X - Character Writing Contest

Justin OOC

Ok, It seemed to work well in 2018, and everyone had alot of fun So here goes.

I'd like to see who's up for a character writing contest using the characters from 200X. It would be a "Character of the month" format since that seemed to be much more sucessful and did very well the first run through.

As to selection of characters, anyone interested in participating submits one of their characters to whoever is in charge. One character will be selected per month and and the participants will each write fictions involving that character. These fictions may be for any idea they'd like, and if they fit the setting for 200X the character's player may decide to make them cannon events for the character.

At the end of the month that character's player will judge the winner. There is No requirment to state why things win or not, though whether or not any of the stories are canon does need to be included.

I wouldn't put a limit on how many people are allowed in though I would establish a firm starting time. If there are those who join the forums afterward and wish to paricipate they wouldn't be barred from doing so.

Participants are not required to write for each month, though writing as often as possible is encouraged.

There could be some sort of prize for the winner, though I'm not sure just what yet other than bragging rights right now.

I'll be honest I haven't really thought it all out, but I do enjoy the setting and as such want to see it continue. I figure this might give people new perspectives on things, and provide fun to everyone.

I'd love to hear what the rest of you think.

As it was my idea I'll go ahead and state that Ryusei Hideyoshi would be the character I submit for this contest.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived