Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - It's my birtday, I'll party if I want to!

Hey everyone. My 13th B-day is coming up next weekend. I've rented a private island in the Carribean. It's a nova only event, but any and all novas are welcome. There will be literally tons of food and did I mention that it is on a private island? That means there will be plenty of room for us to stretch our wings and fly or dance or drink or eat, or whatever we want to do. No rules and the only baselines will be the staff. So, come one, come all, and party!

Who all from the site here can attend?

Thanks Jager. I don't expect presents though. Just your presence will make me happy.

Bastion - I guarantee there will not be any balloon animals. As for clowns, there won't be unless you attend. <Isn't it cool how I can be so mean, but so cute at the same time?> smile

Wow.

I mean, Wow. One doesn't get invited by Royalty everyday. Especially over the OpNet where we all don't know each other from Eve or Adam.

I don't see how I could refuse such an invitation, especially given the warm welcome most here have rolled out. I just don't think I can afford it on my student stipend, the plane ticket that is. I will wish you a happy birthday however! I even have a great idea for a gift, if I can just sneak into one of the labs...

I'm unaccustomed to other people paying my way but as I said before it would be rude to turn down royalty. I guess what I mean is if you really would like me, a perfect stranger to attend your entrance into teendom, I would gladly attend the festivities! I suppose I should start meeting other Novas sooner rather than later. PW has already hinted that I can do more than I realize. Maybe some of you could help. Maybe I could even help some of you...I don't suppose you are in need of a tutor in science and mathematics? That's how I currently earn my keep anyways.

I'll attend if it's alright. I'm almost always game to meet other novas. If anyone else has transportation issues I too extend my assistance in resolving them. This sounds like it's going to be interesting and alot of fun.

Originally Posted By: Bastion
And not a single one of you have anything better to do than hang out with a 13 year-old girl?

Wow.

It must be nice to be well liked, eh Bastion?

I would like to attend, but my schedule is usually not predictable. I'll make it if I have the time and can arrange the ride.

Food. Lots and lots of food.

The fun will consist of volleyball, swimming in the ocean, scuba diving, flying, and anything anyone else can think of to do on a private Caribbean island. There will also be entertainment in the form of a couple bands and other performers. I hired Abbie Kirshe to plan the event, her company has done half a dozen major movie premieres and she's just a dear. She's been in the business for over 30 years and she's got a lot of experience. Should be a blast, I hope you all can come. Even you Bastion, it would do you go to get out and be with people that don't care about your past.

Auspicious Greetings Princess of Ivory. Having recently been invited to participate in this community of our kind, it is an honor to recieve your invitation. My great great granddaughter is 9 and looks up to you a great deal. She has asked if I were to attend, would she be welcome? She is not a nova, though she is of my blood.

Auspicious Greetings Princess of Ivory. Having recently been invited to participate in this community of our kind, it is an honor to recieve your invitation. My great great granddaughter is 9 and looks up to you a great deal. She has asked if I were to attend, would she be welcome? She is not a nova, though she is of my blood.

Originally Posted By: Terat Girl
It's a nova only event, but any and all novas are welcome.

Originally Posted By: Guru Kuso Atama
She is not a nova, though she is of my blood.

You don't read very well, do you Chester?

I think he was looking for an exception, B.

That'd be up to Elspeth, Red, but if I had my say, it'd be No. First, baselines are a downer at any party. Second, it limits what we can do together, because we have to watch out for the weak-brained among us. If I'd ever stoop low enough to date a baseline, he/she wouldn't get brought to any nova parties - for their safety.

Originally Posted By: Terat Girl
It's a nova only event, but any and all novas are welcome.

Originally Posted By: Guru Kuso Atama
She is not a nova, though she is of my blood.

You don't read very well, do you Chester?

I think he was looking for an exception, B.

That'd be up to Elspeth, Red, but if I had my say, it'd be No. First, baselines are a downer at any party. Second, it limits what we can do together, because we have to watch out for the weak-brained among us. If I'd ever stoop low enough to date a baseline, he/she wouldn't get brought to any nova parties - for their safety.

Raijin, I'm afraid your Granddaughter can't attend, but I would be happy to have lunch with the two of you sometime if you'd like to make it up to you, I know this nice little place in Kyoto

The party is looking like it will be a smashing success just from the list of folks here that will be attending. I'm so glad all of you will be coming. PMs to those who need transportation.

(OOC, Elspeth will arrange teleportation for those who need transport, no need for IC PMs unless you need to deal with something special.)

Raijin, I'm afraid your Granddaughter can't attend, but I would be happy to have lunch with the two of you sometime if you'd like to make it up to you, I know this nice little place in Kyoto

The party is looking like it will be a smashing success just from the list of folks here that will be attending. I'm so glad all of you will be coming. PMs to those who need transportation.

(OOC, Elspeth will arrange teleportation for those who need transport, no need for IC PMs unless you need to deal with something special.)

Infinity...

I haven't been called Red for a long long time. Thank you for the pleasure of hearing it again.

Princess, my grand daughter will be dissapointed when I tell her that the birthday party is for grown-ups (In Japan, children know they are expected to take responsibility at 12). It will make her joy even greater for when I tell her about a personal play-date.

Domo.

Infinity...

I haven't been called Red for a long long time. Thank you for the pleasure of hearing it again.

Princess, my grand daughter will be dissapointed when I tell her that the birthday party is for grown-ups (In Japan, children know they are expected to take responsibility at 12). It will make her joy even greater for when I tell her about a personal play-date.

Domo.

Archived